Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a direct quote from LE that the earlier charges are irrelevant? Do you have a link?

If that is a direct quote, perhaps it indicates the polygraph went well and searches of the home have provided no evidence of guilt thus far?

Mike Brooks just said the same thing on JVM the same thing you did that perhaps they did good on the poly.

I don't know the answer to that. What are we to do? It's out there and we can't unsee it. We, here, can agree to ignore it and edit out every mention of it but others won't be as kind. I think the best we can do is what we do best, we show kindness and compassion while focusing on getting Jenise home.

Second time this week I have seen this happen. Jessica Smith murdered one daughter, and attempted to murder the other (left her for dead). LE & the media published the name of thirteen-year old daughter who lived??!! No one in that thread thought it was a big deal, but I do!!! Sorry for the OT, rant off.

This case is reminding me a bit of Jessica Lunsford. I don't like it.

And I'm sorry but Law Enforcement are failing this little girl! I am absolutely in shock that they are saying the earlier molestation accusations are irrelevant! Are you kidding me? Wow....SMH

Yeah, I just heard that too. I'm hoping they're just saying that so not to arouse suspicion in the father.

JVM just said breaking news coming in now.

But then they cut to a commercial so take that FWIW :rolleyes:

I'm gonna suppose that IF Jenise left the house early on Sunday, it was because she gets up very early and would make too much noise on Sunday morning and pizz off her parents and had been warned before. So she left the home early to play. JMO

Or, to knock on a neighbors door for breakfast....Bless her heart.

Wow, all residents of the mobile home park (103) have allowed LE to search their homes. The haven't had to get any warrants to search.

Wow, all residents of the mobile home park (103) have allowed LE to search their homes. The haven't had to get any warrants to search.

Says a lot about the community. It seems that they all knew and loved Jenise. I'm glad she at least had that.

OK so by random chance, this 6 year old girl goes missing and it so happens the father has prior sexual molestation charges on him? ok

Is the last known sighting from Jenise's family? I would feel better if a neighbor could collaborate that.

Did no neighbors see her Sunday?

PS: still no breaking news from JVM

I wonder why the neighbor, who found this little one in her yard, didn't call police? 3 years old and wearing just a mans shirt? And, all the neighbors who are now saying how inappropriate it was to see this little one roaming around alone.....did they ever report this to LE?

If the prior molestation isn't an issue, why did the authorities take the two other kids away?

I wonder why the neighbor, who found this little one in her yard, didn't call police? 3 years old and wearing just a mans shirt? And, all the neighbors who are now saying how inappropriate it was to see this little one roaming around alone.....did they ever report this to LE?

Based on MSM reports (linked upthread) this family does have a case history with CPS. That tells me it's entirely likely someone close to the family (either geographically or literally related) has reported something previously.

If the prior molestation isn't an issue, why did the authorities take the two other kids away?

LE has stated there is a prior case history with this family and CPS. They didn't elaborate, but I will assume that's why the kids were removed.

Wondering about this as well. Could they remove them based on the fact that the parents were negligent with Jenice by letting her roam the mobile home park with no supervision?

I'm curious about who reported having seen her on Sunday.

Me too, and how many people saw her, considering she was out and about in the neighbourhood until as late as 4pm. If it was only one sighting, then I'm going to assume they got the day wrong.

Easy to do - I did the same yesterday. Wondered why people had put their rubbish bins out last night when it was only Monday (or so I thought) ... it was evenutally this morning before my brain triggered that my husband had had Monday off work, so when he drove back to Camp it was Monday night, not his usual Sunday night. So, its easily done.

I went through the whole of Tuesday thinking it was Monday, so I could easily have given police an incorrect sighting of a neighbourhood kid if asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand