Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Graham Johnson ‏@GrahamKIRO7 32m
Custody hearing beginning in Port Orchard for three siblings of #JeniseWright. Both parents here. Children now in protective custody.

At Monday's hearing, the parents and the attorney representing the children — two boys, 8 and 16, and a girl, 12 — agreed that they will continue to stay with their maternal grandparents until a child dependency trial set for Oct. 14 and 15 in Kitsap County.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local-news/jenises-siblings-to-stay-with-grandparents-for-now_60737872

I agree that the lawyers won't be successful with the side-effect defense. I think it has been determined that all the mass-shootings in the last 15 or so years had the offenders on anti-depressants. Whether it isn't a successful defense because that common link doesn't mean a thing or whether politics are involved, it just doesn't matter.

Not all have been. A large number has. And the mass shooters thing is tricky. Because almost all had documented delusional behavior and a fascination with death and violence and were ostracized from their peers before the medications. I imagine scientifically it would be hard to determine if it were the drug that caused it, or the condition that needed the drug that caused it. Just like with offenders like GG (although we know nothing about his mental state, but I'm talking similar cases) they tended to have fascinations with death, child *advertiser censored* and violence before the medication. So, it's hard to determine which was the cause or effect. Not that it shouldn't be studied or explored, of course.

Graham Johnson ‏@GrahamKIRO7 3m
Parents of #JeniseWright not asking for immediate custody of three other children after all. They are waiting until next court date

What's a "child dependency trial"?

I can only speak to my state. But...here it just means that a third party (the state) has claimed a parent(s) can't care for the child(ren.) Basically, it's just a trial to determine how fit the parents are are to care for the children, and whether the state will continue to oversee their care.

Graham Johnson ‏@GrahamKIRO7 3m
Parents of #JeniseWright not asking for immediate custody of three other children after all. They are waiting until next court date

Is this a nice way of saying the parents were "legally encouraged" to agree with this decision?

:dunno:

Here's info but basically what Blue22 said:

http://www.atg.wa.gov/dpy.aspx#.U_J0NfldWSo

A DEPENDENCY PETITION BEGINS A JUDICIAL PROCESS, WHICH, IF THE COURT FINDS YOUR CHILD DEPENDENT, COULD RESULT IN PERMANENT LOSS OF YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS OR IN SUBSTANTIAL RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR RIGHTS AND INTERESTS AS A PARENT SUCH AS THE ENTRY OR MODIFICATION OF A PARENTING PLAN OR RESIDENTIAL SCHEDULE OR ENTRY OF A NONPARENTAL CUSTODY ORDER OR A GUARDIANSHIP ORDER.

Wow and my apologies for the caps, it was that way already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like we need a Color Purple thread for all our babies :(

Very appropriate title since the Alice Walker novel of the same name dealt with the topics child sexual abuse and domestic abuse.

Thanks everyone for the explanation of what a dependency hearing is....

If this was my child who committed this crime, I would be so broken that life would never be the same! My heart would bleed so badly for the victim and her family! And the knowledge that a child of mine did something so horrible, would put me in a psychiatrist office probably for life, not to mention the amount of medication I would require.

Just an honest answer!
Exactly how I think I'd feel.

I hope he stays alive long enough to give lots of answers.

I want a trial because I am curious, but really what is the point?

A ton of taxpayer money wasted.

I know. I feel that way about many of these cases. I harbor secret disappointment when a perp enters a guilty plea. I hate that I feel that way but I am so daggum nosy, and I really WANT to know how the criminal mind works, what it is capable of.

That said, it isn't about me, but about justice and closure for the victim's family and of course what is prudent for taxpayers.

I guess HERE is the only place I feel like I can share my true, selfish feelings. :shame:

Graphic warning

He moves her shorts aside

I'll stop quoting there. I'm glad you phrased it that way. That simple turn of phrase simplified the whole attack for me. I had been imagining two attacks, but forgetting to think like a boy. I believe the attack started with the shorts to the side, and they were removed to provide more access after the attack was underway. Of all of the prior theories mentioned, this one seems to make the most sense in terms of flow.

I really dislike picking apart the actions because it forces me to visualize them, but I do like the narrative to make sense to me.

What? they cant return home until after an Oct. hearing?

those poor kids..... :*(

Wish we knew what was going on .

Hopefully the decision was made because there was real cause for concern about their well-being. I am going to believe (pragmatically) that this is in their best interest.

We will find out in October.

I wonder if GG was in a vengeful state of mind to hit back at people for their lack of appreciation for his achievements. Perhaps a sibling recently "lectured" him regarding his weird comments on the net, and hints of suicide. Was he advised to "shape up" and do great things to add honor to the family records. GG may have felt even more resentful of this unasked for critique, knowing that he was always going to be in second-place compared to his brothers. Maybe his mother regarded him as the "baby" of the family and kept him on a leash, making decisions for him. Maybe GG had an abundance of spare time to simmer over summer vacation. Maybe, to kill time, he privately viewed *advertiser censored* and child-*advertiser censored* as a way to fantasize about his superior strength over all the "weaklings" around him. Possibly, the weekend he became an evil monster seemed to be perfect timing, made to order, to act upon his fantasies. Both his best friend and his girlfriend were out of town, so he wouldn't have to physically face them when he got the mindset to taint the town Violent, and make a big name for himself. Maybe, instead of feeling sorry for himself he was pleased that he was on his own, allowing the evil that had been raging inside him to motivate him to act upon his urges. JW was at the top of his list of available victims. It was so easy that he was surprised at the fear and pain he could elicit from someone. Maybe her age, and her size meant nothing to him while he was in evil mode. Compassion was bypassed, he was out to shatter innocence and create shock-waves. When his evil deeds were done, he dumped that lifeless savaged little body into a mud bog, and went into cleanup mode, which hadn't even counted in his hastily devised plans. Was he thinking it was all so easy, for his first real crime. Was he was eager to start planning his next attack. He, this monster, managed to appear "normal" and displayed no outward signs of guilt. In his evil mind, he was the winner, the center of his universe. However, he was not "Special" to the majority of real people. Hard work by LE and his DNA revealed the evil monster within the town. He should never be free again.
This is based on my imagination, none of these evil behavioral assumptions are backed up by facts. I just felt the need to create a possible picture of an evil mind, minus supposed brain damage or earlier sexual abuse to lessen the punishment of those horrendous crimes committed by GG. No excuses for this evil entity.
I continue to shed tears for JW. RIP sweetie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AloftLament