Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading his FB, he seemed to be intelligent enough. His spelling and sentence structure seemed to be ok.

He had a cute girlfriend for quite awhile, i think.

Reading his FB, he seemed to be intelligent enough. His spelling and sentence structure seemed to be ok.

He had a cute girlfriend for quite awhile, i think.

Yeah, I can't imagine some earth-shattering behavior manifesting in GG that would cause so many delays. For that matter about 75% of competency evaluations are now done in jail. In fact, a 2013 Senate Bill was passed specifically to address backlog issues.

Introduced by Sen. Steve Conway (South Tacoma) (D) on February 4, 2013, establishes that it is the responsibility of courts to ensure the timely and accurate evaluation of mental competency to stand trial for each person charged with a crime. If the state hospital is not meeting performance targets for timely completion of competency evaluations, the court of that county shall appoint a qualified expert to evaluate and report upon the mental condition of the defendant. (See also HB 1627).

http://www.washingtonvotes.org/2013-SB-5551

Plus, any delays have to be agreed upon to some extent by both prosecution and defense and we haven't seen any motions filed by the defense regarding the evaluation.

So, are there problems because GG is a juvenile? Is there something in this case that makes it important that GG is evaluated in a 24/7 environment? Is Hauge dragging his feet while LE continues to investigate? I recall a rumor early on about someone else being involved. Is GG's new attorney trying to come up to speed?

Maybe it's the just the wheels of justice turning slowly.

And still no news on the car fire.

That is a dilemma isn't it? If they house him w/minors he might kill again or harm a minor....if they house him w/adults there is potential for harm to him or potential litigation I guess.

There is always the lovely segregation unit. Keep him in a cage for 23 hours a day. I see no problem with that.

Yeah, I can't imagine some earth-shattering behavior manifesting in GG that would cause so many delays. For that matter about 75% of competency evaluations are now done in jail. In fact, a 2013 Senate Bill was passed specifically to address backlog issues.

Introduced by Sen. Steve Conway (South Tacoma) (D) on February 4, 2013, establishes that it is the responsibility of courts to ensure the timely and accurate evaluation of mental competency to stand trial for each person charged with a crime. If the state hospital is not meeting performance targets for timely completion of competency evaluations, the court of that county shall appoint a qualified expert to evaluate and report upon the mental condition of the defendant. (See also HB 1627).
http://www.washingtonvotes.org/2013-SB-5551

Plus, any delays have to be agreed upon to some extent by both prosecution and defense and we haven't seen any motions filed by the defense regarding the evaluation.

So, are there problems because GG is a juvenile? Is there something in this case that makes it important that GG is evaluated in a 24/7 environment? Is Hauge dragging his feet while LE continues to investigate? I recall a rumor early on about someone else being involved. Is GG's new attorney trying to come up to speed?

Maybe it's the just the wheels of justice turning slowly.

And still no news on the car fire.

bbm:

gee, I'll bet the community would rally round to pass the hat for a collection to speed this up MOO

Then do the eval out patient ! FFS, what is going on here? I thought the purpose of the eval was to determine how his mental health was at the time of the crime. What good would it possibly to if it's 6 months from now after he's been sitting in a quiet cell and probably medicated? They don't have a bed, my a$$. Grrr

ETA ,, I'm telling you something is up . I said it few wks back when his first eval did not take place. Someone , somewhere is pulling some strings to keep this eval from happening.
( im not only a ws'er , I'm also a tinfoil hat wearer and I smell a conspiracy here :O )

bbm

And we're proud of you for that!! Keep up the good work, Schmae and abbadabbado!!

images
images
images
images
images

Unless he suffered a complete breakdown since he was arrested, I do not see how he can be judged incompetent.

He was functioning just fine until the arrest. He was out with his mother driving as we saw on the news. He was on FB. He was at the vigil. He in no way appeared psychotic.

Perhaps he has gone into some breakdown in jail. That would make sense. Who wouldn't have a breakdown if they realized what they have done? And I don't mean having a breakdown because you realize you are going to prison. I hope he had a breakdown because he realizes the horror he has committed.

bbm

Agreed, human -- He apparently got along well enuff at school -- he had the grades to be on an athletic team or two (assuming that the school system there requires a certain number of subjects be passed in order to try out for and participate on a school team); he had friends; apparently he hasn't been convicted of any crimes up until now (unless he had juvenile offenses for which he was convicted, and the offenses/convictions are confidential). The people in the neighborhood (with one known exception ) apparently thought he was okay. Sounds at least within the range of "normal" to me.

He was competent enuff to realize he needed to hide JW's little battered and bruised body; he hid his bloody clothes. A psychotic most likely would not have done that.

Certainly the evaluators need to be cautious -- he's facing very bad charges -- but ....(I'm too superstitious to finish the sentence -- I get this way when the rubber starts to hit the road).

The book I recommended above does speak to this type of killer. There is so much information in it I should be taking notes. I think once I get thru it and my brain doesn't feel so saturated I will revisit and make some notes. Agree with ^. Apparently he functioned well enough in life to "hide" his monster side. I think I posted this thought some time ago. I wonder if he displayed some rather quiet detached times and his Family viewed this as Depression. Yet he was quietly indulging in his sick fantasies? Could he have been quite happy to go along to placate Family? Who knows if he even took these drugs? Points to ponder.

The book I recommended above does speak to this type of killer. There is so much information in it I should be taking notes. I think once I get thru it and my brain doesn't feel so saturated I will revisit and make some notes. Agree with ^. Apparently he functioned well enough in life to "hide" his monster side. I think I posted this thought some time ago. I wonder if he displayed some rather quiet detached times and his Family viewed this as Depression. Yet he was quietly indulging in his sick fantasies? Could he have been quite happy to go along to placate Family? Who knows if he even took these drugs? Points to ponder.

Sowwy double post as u can see??

elisa hahn‏@ElisaHahnK5·57 secs
Prosecutors say Jenise Wright's parents regained custody of other children

https://twitter.com/ElisaHahnK5

Has this been confirmed? Some shady sneaky court stuff going on if so, because supposedly their next hearing was for October!!!

I came here expecting you guys to be all over this lol! Guess GG's new attorney is getting all the WS attention tonight.

There was an automobile accident near where I live once, and a man under the influence crossed the center line and hit a minivan and killed a 5 yr old boy. The man's dog had the same name as the little boy he killed. Very weird.

Has this been confirmed? Some shady sneaky court stuff going on if so, because supposedly their next hearing was for October!!!

I came here expecting you guys to be all over this lol! Guess GG's new attorney is getting all the WS attention tonight.

There was an automobile accident near where I live once, and a man under the influence crossed the center line and hit a minivan and killed a 5 yr old boy. The man's dog had the same name as the little boy he killed. Very weird.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/loca...aeta/15522757/

stated in this video -- yes they were returned.

Perhaps resources are stretched to the max in WA state and the powers that be felt there was little to be gained by pursuing a trial re custody issues for the minors involved.

Lots of info in that video....I was watching body language of both the mothers very carefully. GG had his female parent in courtroom (no other supporters from what I could see). Female parent appeared pretty shaky. MOO

I had dinner tonight with a family member who is a prosecutor in WA state. He told me he has had to wait up to 9 months for competency evaluations before. BUT, something I didn't know, is that he said, under the law, you are assumed competent. In other words, the burden of proof lies with the defense to prove the defendant isn't competant. I specifically asked about if a defendant wouldn't cooperate and he said they would be assumed to be competant then.

He also said the testing is pretty straight forward and not complicated, but there are lots of tests to be sure the defendant isn't malingering.

The message was to be patient. He said if he was prosecuting this case he would want to be sure a competancy eval was done too. Sometimes you just have to wait. The wheels of justice can be slooooooow. :(

I had dinner tonight with a family member who is a prosecutor in WA state. He told me he has had to wait up to 9 months for competency evaluations before. BUT, something I didn't know, is that he said, under the law, you are assumed competent. In other words, the burden of proof lies with the defense to prove the defendant isn't competant. I specifically asked about if a defendant wouldn't cooperate and he said they would be assumed to be competant then.

He also said the testing is pretty straight forward and not complicated, but there are lots of tests to be sure the defendant isn't malingering.

The message was to be patient. He said if he was prosecuting this case he would want to be sure a competancy eval was done too. Sometimes you just have to wait. The wheels of justice can be slooooooow. :(

bbm

whew: that's encouraging news!!

Trying to wait patiently for the karma train....it always shows up...sooner or later :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha