Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of us would, at least eventually. If not, what meaning does "unconditional love" even have? MOO

I agree about the unconditional love a parent has for their child but I have to draw the line on how much $$ I would be willing to spend on his defense with all of the evidence LE has.

I agree about the unconditional love a parent has for their child but I have to draw the line on how much $$ I would be willing to spend on his defense with all of the evidence LE has.
I agree. All I would care is my Child got a Fair Trial. Which we all are entitled to. It wouldn't be about getting him off. In a case like this. A just and fair trial.

If this was my child who committed this crime, I would be so broken that life would never be the same! My heart would bleed so badly for the victim and her family! And the knowledge that a child of mine did something so horrible, would put me in a psychiatrist office probably for life, not to mention the amount of medication I would require.

Just an honest answer!

BBM.. I've been thinking all week on that very statement. How for generations, we have LIED to our children and said ' There is no such thing as monsters'. As for the fairy tale monsters with giant tails and 10 eyeballs and claws that creep around the forest in the dark, it is true. There is no such thing as monsters. But the reality is the monsters that do exist are far more terrifying than any 'monster' we could imagine. And let's face it those monsters of our childhood fantasies we thought might steal us and take us to a cave and feed us to a dragon are for more preferable than the monsters who actually walk the streets among us.
Is it wrong to tell our babies there is no such thing as monsters so they won't be scared?
At what age is a child old enough to comprehend that a human could be a ' monster'?
At what age should we shatter their perfect and fearless world by warning them about this?

I see my just turned 4 yr old granddaughter daily as they live less than a mile away. My daughter has already told her about evil, and human monsters that look like everyone else. She doesn't dwell on it but she brings it up a few times a week to either ask questions or tell another playmate. Now my daughter is teaching her that she can't talk to other kids about it because some aren't allowed to talk about it.

Unfortunately it came up because where we live there are a lot of lazy parents who don't watch their children. Some are to tight on money to pay a babysitter while they work so there are 5 to 9 running around with no supervision who knock on my door asking for my GD to come out and play but she isn't allowed to run around like they are. She couldn't understand why and the little kids would say we'll watch her for you... lol. Yeah, no thank you! So she can only play as long as the others are content to stay in our yard. Which is about 10 minutes. Then she cries because they are always on the go and might stop by about 5 times a day but only for a few minutes at a time. So my daughter told her why she wasn't allowed. It is really jarring though for me hearing her talk about evil people...

One thing my daughter and I have seen is that the kids stopped being out and about within a couple days of this tragedy even though we several towns south of Bremerton. Every single one. Which makes me wonder if management sent them something. (These kids (from a few different families) have had management and CPS called on them many, many times by several neighbors and nothing has stopped them until this last 2 weeks. Now all of them at the same time haven't been spotted running feral anymore.)

I agree with you on that, but I don't think I would necessarily like them. I am not sure I could ever get it out of my mind or my thoughts. I am sure I would see that their rights were honored but not try really hard to have them back out on the streets. jmo

When I imagine I am GG's parent (or anyone else accused of a hideous rape/murder) I can't see still loving them or liking them. But when I actually think of one of my children doing this (which is not easy as I just can't imagine them doing this in a million lifetimes) I know I would still love them and still like them most of the time. Because I love them. That can not change even if one killed and raped my other child. I don't see it as a choice I ever made; to love them. It just is.

This reminds me of a mental exercise my best friend and I would do. We'd ask each other impossible questions. Would you rather your child be murdered or be a murderer? We both answered be murdered. For their own sakes.

This case is so bizarre to me.
Everyone seems to be in shock and disbelief that it is him, except for the ONE person who said she told him to stay away from her daughter two years ago.
It sounded like he was upset when his GF broke up with him a year ago, I think that showed feelings. I hope this is allowed to post.
He said it bothered him about the dead dogs, again hope this is allowed. I think that showed feelings.
But he acted so normal, that we have seen, video with him in the car with his mom, going to the vigil.
But when LE wanted his DNA the first time he nutted up, but made that post after they left like it was oh well.
He could barely get out of bed when they went for the second DNA.
He told LE "it wasn't right," bawled and snotted while they were with him, but normaled up when they left him in the room alone.
What in the heck triggered him to do this and what the heck kind of a scary being is he?
I really hope they can get some answers in his evaluation.

bbm

I think he was just playing with them, WRT his total change in behavior during their questioning him and LE leaving the room. He thinks -- I'm smart, they're dumb cops, I'll show 'em. Just a game to him. JMO. Then, after a while more, LE began to get to him; they had already seen what he had done & they knew he had been there -- they bore down on him & he began to break down.

And yes, I hope we will be able to "see" his evaluation -- oh, I hope they share it. I think we would learn a great deal about him and about a young and budding child-murderer/rapist.

bbm

I think he was just playing with them, WRT his total change in behavior during their questioning him and LE leaving the room. He thinks -- I'm smart, they're dumb cops, I'll show 'em. Just a game to him. JMO. Then, after a while more, LE began to get to him; they had already seen what he had done & they knew he had been there -- they bore down on him & he began to break down.

And yes, I hope we will be able to "see" his evaluation -- oh, I hope they share it. I think we would learn a great deal about him and about a young and budding child-murderer/rapist.

am only guessing but I think the only way we would know something of his evaluation is if the head shrink is put on the stand during the trial .....

bbm

Do you think he knew that when the detectives left the room they were still watching him? ty

bbm

I don't get this at all. I think most people are told to try not to answer questions when interrogated by LE. That they will try their best to get you to talk and even if you mess up and do get tricked into responding then you need to try again to not answer. That is exactly what his demeanor would say to me. That he was emotional but trying to stare at a point in space and trying not to respond to them.

I don't see it as a game. Just common self-preservation.

I see my just turned 4 yr old granddaughter daily as they live less than a mile away. My daughter has already told her about evil, and human monsters that look like everyone else. She doesn't dwell on it but she brings it up a few times a week to either ask questions or tell another playmate. Now my daughter is teaching her that she can't talk to other kids about it because some aren't allowed to talk about it.

Unfortunately it came up because where we live there are a lot of lazy parents who don't watch their children. Some are to tight on money to pay a babysitter while they work so there are 5 to 9 running around with no supervision who knock on my door asking for my GD to come out and play ibut she isn't allowed to run around like they are. She couldn't understand why and the little kids would say we'll watch her for you... lol. Yeah, no thank you! So she can only play as long as the others are content to stay in our yard. Which is about 10 minutes. Then she cries because they are always on the go and might stop by about 5 times a day but only for a few minutes at a time. So my daughter told her why she wasn't allowed. It is really jarring though for me hearing her talk about evil people...

One thing my daughter and I have seen is that the kids stopped being out and about within a couple days of this tragedy even though we several towns south of Bremerton. Every single one. Which makes me wonder if management sent them something. (These kids (from a few different families) have had management and CPS called on them many, many times by several neighbors and nothing has stopped them until this last 2 weeks. Now all of them at the same time haven't been spotted running feral anymore.)

I understand .... Not long ago I posted upthread that certain working Moms in my neighborhood were instructing their kids to come to my house after school ( I was mostly a stay at home Mom). I didn't know these people!! I felt badly for the kids. Anyhow, what I really wanted to say is I am encouraged that the children in your neighborhood seem to now be receiving some type of supervision. Maybe Jenise's story will serve as enlightenment to those who are in the dark when it comes to protecting their children. At least some good would come out of this horrible situation. I would like to think she didn't die in vain.

I understand .... Not long ago I posted upthread that certain working Moms in my neighborhood were instructing their kids to come to my house after school ( I was mostly a stay at home Mom). I didn't know these people!! I felt badly for the kids. Anyhow, what I really wanted to say is I am encouraged that the children in your neighborhood seem to now be receiving some type of supervision. Maybe Jenise's story will serve as enlightenment to those who are in the dark when it comes to protecting their children. At least some good would come out of this horrible situation. I would like to think she didn't die in vain.

I called working women who sent their kids over to mine - moochers - they had new BMWs but were too cheap to pay for day care or nannies IME

For some unknown reason, my computer has issues and will not play video when I click on the news links posted on the board, so in trying to catch up with some of the videos, I have been searching You Tube because I am able to click on the videos there and watch them. Anyways, in the following video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX-yLcfOqSE

at the 1:17 mark it says "Jenise Wright was last seen Saturday night going to bed by siblings who share a room with her" and at 1:34 mark it says "Jenise was spotted by some neighbors Sunday morning in the Mobile Home Park" I know it's been said in other reports etc that she was last seen at 10 p.m. by family and it was mentioned other places that someone had mentioned seeing her Sunday, but the only reason I am posting these two quotes is just to show that there sure are several inconsistencies as to who saw her last where and when...Things that make a person wonder....

In the studies I have seen, they have said the head injuries make them MORE at risk...possibly. The risk was already there, but it could possibly make them even more so. I have not found a study on juveniles, that shows head injuries creates the risk. Only increases it. That is a very, very big difference. So far, no studies that I can scour for have been able to show if head injuries indeed cause and create the risk.

You will never find that study because that's not how studies in human behavior work.

You will only find "more risk" or "less risk." The risk already being there, in a "scientific" sense, when dealing with human behavior, is present for everyone. You can't pluck a random person off the street and say they have no risk of being a violent offender. Everyone is capable in the pure physical sense. The "risk" is there for everyone. They can only prove correllations of "more likely" or "less likely", "more at risk" or "less at risk."

It's the nature of human behavior, free will and all. Anyone can pretty much choose to do anything at any given time. The key is to try to find correlations that can predict a certain behavior to be more likely. . .to either prevent it or encourage it, depending on the behavior.

What we know is that head injuries, whether diagnosed or not, are likely to increase the risk of violent behavior. However there are so many variables in human behavior it's mind blowing. . .sex, birth order, nutrition, chemical imbalances, genetics, exposure to toxins, emotional sensitivy, etc, etc, etc. We will never be able to point to only one factor and say it "causes" a certain behavior. It's just so more complicated than that.

I followed this case from the beginning, never been able to comment as the threads moved so quick, I couldn't keep up!

I am so sorry for little Jenise and her family and friends. How anyone will recover from this, I will never know.
So scary to think that the family and whole community knew GG. There hasn't been any stories coming out yet, to tell us there were signs he was a monster. It appears he hadn't been in trouble before, and seemed your typical young man. Apart from the one lady who had warned GG to keep away from her daughter, and the story that GG would often be seen walking round the park with Jenise. I do find that strange. What reason could there be for that.
I have a 17yr old boy, also two girls 5 and 8. My girls would love to go out with their big brother, their brother wouldn't have it. I mean he wouldn't want his little sisters tagging along, "being annoying" as he puts it.
Maybe there were signs that were missed, or maybe he was a normal teenager, until this! I find that very frightening. X

I have a 19 y/o son and a younger daughter who has friends over often, to hang out and for sleepovers. My son has shown nothing but respect and kindness for the younger girls, but I am always home when the you gets are around to provide supervision. Before any sleepovers, I make it clear if my teenage son will be home. It is an awkward conversation, because at first it seems like I do not trust my own son, which I completely do, but I feel that it is the other parents' right to decide what they are comfortable with. With my own daughter, I always make a point of trying to ascertain who exactly is going to be in the house and have access to the girls.

GG will kill himself. Mark my words. jmo

That would be acceptable. What might be better is if he could learn and reveal enough about himself and what led to this horrible crime that it might help us recognize these qualities in others, if at all possible.

I have a 19 y/o son and a younger daughter who has friends over often, to hang out and for sleepovers. My son has shown nothing but respect and kindness for the younger girls, but I am always home when the you gets are around to provide supervision. Before any sleepovers, I make it clear if my teenage son will be home. It is an awkward conversation, because at first it seems like I do not trust my own son, which I completely do, but I feel that it is the other parents' right to decide what they are comfortable with. With my own daughter, I always make a point of trying to ascertain who exactly is going to be in the house and have access to the girls.

It is great that you do that. I have an older son and younger daughter and it was something I was aware of as well.

Also, it is important that you 'protect' your son. What I mean is that he should know never to be in compromising awkward situations that could cause problems for him. We had one little neighbor girl that had a very weird almost obsessive crush on my son when he was 16 and she was 12. She was same age as my daughter and used to make up excuses to come over all the time. But then she'd just walk into his room, go sit on his bed. He was smart enough to leave his room and not be alone with a crush-in girl. He'd come downstairs and roll his eyes, lol, and I'd go kick her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member