Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this back on 8/7/14, given media releases since then I really hope that LE has checked into this ...

“I was hanging out with her all day Friday and Saturday and I woke up and didn’t see her at all Sunday,” MP said.
http://q13fox.com/2014/08/06/search-...-to-intensify/

MP, 14, was one of the last people to see Jenise. She said they were together Saturday night.

This is troublesome to me. Teenagers don't typically hang out with 6 yr olds. In my opinion, I feel that there's been a rise in crime by youthful offenders. I'm not saying MP is involved but it should really be investigated.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/loc...a-wellknown-presence-in-neighborhood_29691205 pictured here in long sleeves

Can't find the link, but M also spoke at the vigil.

Not sure if crossing the line discussing MP. I think she is solid, and actually filled a nurturing, kind "little mommy" role for Jenise. A gift for a little girl hungry for attention, but could have come with unfortunate male peers. I remember being the age of MP, and Jenise really was like a living doll, easy for a teen girl to find cute and fun.
I think LE is all over the last people to see her outside of the claim her dad seeing her before bed on saturday, particularly others likely hanging out sat. night with Jenise/MP. Anyone that spends anytime with teens knows that almost every aspect of their lives is documented digitally and shared on social media. I can't go 5 minutes with my teen nephews without them snapchatting. I'm guessing there is a plethora of evidence provided by anyone else that may have been hanging out sat. and LE is on it.

The boots did look big. But remember, if Jenise is small for her age with small feet, other family members may be too. Could be difficult to find boots in a mature style with such small feet. Finances might be an issue too. Believe it or not, rainboots are not sold at the appropriate time of year here. So a lot of times our gear comes from thrift stores or garage sales. You take what you can get sometimes!

I never noticed that one. But, I did mention to FBI, that homeless man could have caught a bus out....he said "we're on it".

I think perp is right here and they are waiting for evidence and sweating him out.

This is heresay....but I heard significant tips have been given. I think some people know.

First there was a PC expected, then we were told no new info no PC. Next we were told LE did have some forensic evidence. (Which is new news to us, the public)
Now we are being told PC at 4:30 PST due to new developments.

I have a really good feeling that someone confessed.
I wonder if Bishop Bryon has visited anyone today.
http://www.theculturalhallpodcast.com/2014/08/mormon-news-report-8-august-2014/
All posts are MOO

I never noticed that one. But, I did mention to FBI, that homeless man could have caught a bus out....he said "we're on it".

I think perp is right here and they are waiting for evidence and sweating him out.

This is heresay....but I heard significant tips have been given. I think some people know.

Again, reminded so much by your posts of Jessica's case. I used to say, "He's so close I can smell him".

The DNA and the mud info must have made someone come forward or the tip that led to something very important. I think the mud is this case's "cross" detail that will solve this. JMO

This was posted a couple hours ago so I'm thinking they made a match with something.

Jennifer Lawson ‏@JenKOMOProducer · 2h
Investigators say they have recovered forensic evidence in the #JeniseWright case. No newser today. The latest #LiveOnKOMO at 5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave