Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had experience living in communities where ''swarms of all ages'' play together so this community seems ok to me KWIM. We were blessed to always have enough players for baseball, softball, soccer and or hockey. There was seldom a shortage of kids to have some good clean fun. There was "never" ((I want to emphasize that intensely)) any hanky panky. I have sat on my hands while people questioned why teens might be playing with little kids. Well IME it was how the little kids learned how to swing a bat, steal a base, ride a bike KWIM?

But there were reports in MSM about her wandering alone, not with a pack of kids, from the time she was three. As I said last night, it was really helpful to go back and reread some of the earlier articles, and some of the Websleuths posts from the beginning.

JMO.

Authorities put a rush on the results. They had to find this beast who murdered/raped this precious child..

They had hundreds of tips coming in and probably suspected him prior to the DNA swabs were taken. Somebody knew something (about muddy clothing, someone not where they were supposed to be, seen coming from there??? all speculation).

I'm not sure he planned anything at all. I know in some cases the law of "premeditation" has come to be used when someone does the motor planning of walking toward the victim in order to commit a crime, but I think "planning" means actual planning ahead. I don't think he planned this at all - it was total impulse, IMHO. No one planning that would dump her remains right there where she was sure to be found.

Even if he didn't plan to kill her when he decided to rape her premeditation only takes seconds to form in the mind of the offender. If after he raped her.... then he killed her to silence her that to me is premeditation.

At anytime he had time to reflect and could have decide not to murder her. It does make me wonder if he confessed for how would they know this wasn't premeditated?

To me the second degree murder charge is an insult especially when he was in the commission of doing a felony rape against a 6 year old child.

IMO

And it's not my brothers' or guy friends' *advertiser censored* they're viewing anymore. And for many males, at a much earlier age, of a much more degrading type, and more often.

Let's see what LE finds on his devices re child and/or very violent adult *advertiser censored*.

If it's who I'm wondering, they've had his phone for awhile...

But there were reports in MSM about her wandering alone, not with a pack of kids, from the time she was three. As I said last night, it was really helpful to go back and reread some of the earlier articles, and some of the Websleuths posts from the beginning.

JMO.

I don't take that statement literally. I think it just means her parents weren't out there with her when she was outside playing in the MHP. It seems to me she did hang around with a lot of kids including older teens.

IMO

Fair enough - we obviously have a different legal system in the UK. We have "Innocent until proven guilty", and alleged does have to be used if a case hasn't been proven.

Newspapers etc have been sued for not doing this, when the trial produced a not guilty verdict. Thinking back to the Joanna Yeates case and her landlord's arrest (released without charge).

I live here, how about I am GLAD the suspect was caught, better?

Interesting, as with the old WS, it used to say that my maxiumum was being reached and also showed how many in/sent was in my box. I don't see that alert anymore? Is it still there just in another place? Is it still a 200 limit?

Indeed, it seems message storage space has been minimized with the new forum upgrade; I can barely hold a few messages before it gets full. It says 200 is the limit, but mine is getting full after just a few.

eta: one way to clear space is also to click on edit folders, and then empty your sent box as well.

Interesting, as with the old WS, it used to say that my maxiumum was being reached and also showed how many in/sent was in my box. I don't see that alert anymore? Is it still there just in another place? Is it still a 200 limit?

YES^^^^ I've had that same problem. There is no indication, that I can see, showing when you are getting full.

Not sure what we are allowed or not allowed to talk about right now :panic: So with that in mind I'm gonna keep my sleuthing private and keep sch-tum until tomorrow.

Even if he didn't plan to kill her when he decided to rape her premeditation only takes seconds to form in the mind of the offender. If after he raped her.... he killed her to silence her then to me that is premeditation.

At anytime he had time to reflect and could have decide not to murder her. It does make me wonder if he confessed for how would they know this wasn't premeditated?

To me the second degree murder charge is an insult especially when he was in the commission of doing a felony rape against a 6 year old child.

IMO

We do not know the circumstances and actually I just had a thought with the removal of the vehicles. Supposing he didn't actually intend to kill her and stashed her in the trunk of the car and went back and she had passed. I'm not suggesting that happened. I'm just trying to speculate as to why 2nd degree myself. The taking of cars takes away , in my mind anyway, the theory of walking her out to that shrubby area and 100% of everything took place right there. So .. there is a missing link we do not know .

No, the guy that took it is not involved. She just happened to be hanging out around him on Saturday while he was snapchating with someone. It actually seems to be hitting him pretty hard. So sad for that community.

Could you please explain snapchat? Is there an online record of such things (in general) where video chats are uploaded and displayed? I didn't think that those stayed up anywhere online ? This is an area where I am clueless - I've never snapchatted (or whatever term is used). TIA for explaining.

Maybe. I sort of think she died because she told the *advertiser censored* that she was going tell on him for what he just did to her. Then he got to thinking about that.......

Would that not be premeditation then?

I'm kind of getting a sinking feeling that there may be another involved :(

Probably should not be stating it as fact then....

If you follow the conversation, I am not. There are 2 people who have had their phones taken, and people are confusing one with the suspect. I am clarifying so that an innocent kid isn't grouped in with the suspect.

Not sure what we are allowed or not allowed to talk about right now :panic: So with that in mind I'm gonna keep my sleuthing private and keep sch-tum until tomorrow.

Agreed, I don't want to break any rules or get the forum shut down, and I don't feel comfortable posting about anything (walking on eggshells). There are rules here for a reason, and I want to be respectful of them (eta: not that anyone here is NOT being respectful of them...)

The person is in custody; nothing we can do now to help the situation, I don't think.

It will all come out eventually, I think. jmo

Could you please explain snapchat? Is there an online record of such things (in general) where video chats are uploaded and displayed? I didn't think that those stayed up anywhere online ? This is an area where I am clueless - I've never snapchatted (or whatever term is used). TIA for explaining.

No, there is no online record of Snapchats. I didn't realize that your phone keeps a record (I thought they were deleted after they are sent), but I guess some are stored on the phone. That is about the extent that I know of the app, I don't use it.

I live here, how about I am GLAD the suspect was caught, better?

Shady, I thought I remember you saying the other night that you thought the single mom who lives in the home now being searched was very nervous? Or do I have that wrong? Do you think the mom suspected something just wasn't quite right and may have seen her son in muddy clothing?

Agreed, I don't want to break any rules or get the forum shut down, and I don't feel comfortable posting about anything (walking on eggshells). There are rules here for a reason, and I want to be respectful of them.

The person is in custody; nothing we can do now to help the situation, I don't think.

It will all come out eventually, I think. jmo

I am completely confused. I thought we weren't suppose to post the minor suspect's name unless and until it is moved to adult court and his name is released?

I haven't seen anyone here post his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966