Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a possibility. She died because he is a huge guy. Strong. Muscular. He did not strangle, beat , etc. She died from injuries, not because she was killed on purpose. Just a guess.

That was my thinking. Sometimes they will remove a charge when they get more info, and sometimes they will let a jury decide.

Premeditation can occur in a split second. The best example is when a perp commits a crime with no intention of committing murder. But then realizes that he needs to kill his victim in order to silence them. Also, in many states child abuse ending in death qualifies for Felony murder, no premeditation required.

I believe the charges can still be added. I also presume he will be charged as an adult eventually. Hopefully very soon, then all the information about him will be published in msm. Such as happen with Alanna Gallagher's alleged killer, who also was 17. But because he was charged as an adult right from the start (TX law), his name was released right away.

Yes there is another person with the same name and also star athlete.

I wonder what it was that got him nabbed. I don't think the DNA would have come in that fast after finding Jenise. The apparel clue and the mud info....did someone phone that tip in? Did he ditch his shoes? There is something up with the vehicles too. Did he take his clothes and ditch them elsewhere? What about her clothes? Did he ditch those because he left DNA on those too? Did he drive with his muddy shoes?

Hypothetically speaking, if a person was very active in the initial search, and insistent in placing a 911 call you might look at them closely.

I believe Wilson said the WSP Crime Lab was going to be giving this case TOP priority for DNA processing. I found that rather awesome.
He did state that. I'm in awe of how this case was handled. My heart goes out to them all. It's a tough job. Glad there are fine folks out there who can do it.

Hypothetically speaking, if a person was very active in the initial search, and insistent in placing a 911 call you might look at them closely.

Absolutely. Most cases involve someone who knows the child. So they would start with the closest people and work their way out.

Hey Ocean, nice to see you...as long as we've been following trials we know that The Grand Jury needs to indict him for 1st degree premeditated murder..I believe it will come to be...I believe his initial court appearance will give more information as to how the prosecution is leaning on the murder charges. At the moment depraved murder in the 2nd degree fits...until it's upgraded...

So don't think it's an insult...procedure needs to be followed and I believe this beast will be charged as an adult and with 1st degree murder...

OMG! LTNS Livey! I have missed posting with you sooooooooo much.:heart:

Ok, I have never heard of that rule before. Thanks.

I certainly hope you are right. We should know more by tomorrow if the results of his hearing is released.

I really don't think so. If that was true they would have also arrested them if they had evidence of another perpetrator. Most all of the time when something like this happens its one lone predator and I think this case is going to turnout the same way.

Maybe someone else knew or helped him cover after the fact? Three vehicles ? That's bizarre to me. Something is not adding up . But I'm an over thinker, so who knows?

Shady, I thought I remember you saying the other night that you thought the single mom who lives in the home now being searched was very nervous? Or do I have that wrong? Do you think the mom suspected something just wasn't quite right and may have seen her son in muddy clothing?

The single lady has no kids and has nothing to do with the kid arrested. I think other people that know him told "something" to LE....it might have even been his own family. I also heard the family is respectable and everyone is shocked.

In Jessica's case, ARS used his mom's vehicle to abduct Jessica, then he brought her back to his house. Maybe a vehicle was used in the initial abduction itself. I also agree with the poster above (sorry forgot who) who said maybe laundry was transported, etc. That Craig Wood who killed Hailey Owens was on his way back from the laundromat or something similar similar, iirc, when he was arrested.

I believe the charges can still be added. I also presume he will be charged as an adult eventually. Hopefully very soon, then all the information about him will be published in msm. Such as happen with Alanna Gallagher's alleged killer, who also was 17. But because he was charged as an adult right from the start (TX law), his name was released right away.
In case some don't remember, Holder, Alanna's killer, also got into a shoot out with police and injured one and he had many extra charges as well. So that may have elevated him more rapidly to adult status.

Maybe someone else knew or helped him cover after the fact? Three vehicles ? That's bizarre to me. Something is not adding up . But I'm an over thinker, so who knows?

I'm wondering if they seized all 3 just to cover all their bases and thoroughly examine all vehicles---in other words, maybe LE is not sure yet which vehicle was used, if any.

They really did an amazing job. Not just with the labs, but continuing to check every car in and out, keep the community locked down etc. You really got the feeling that they weren't giving up.

As LE stated, "Jenise is a daughter of Bremerton". That wasn't lip service. I know there are jerk cops out there but all the ones I've ever known in Bremerton (and with the county) have this sort of territorial attitude about Bremerton kids.

I have screen shots I thought looked suspicious from earlier this week. Once he's named can I post those?

No you can't, but thanks for asking. :smile:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

In case some don't remember, Holder, Alanna's killer, also got into a shoot out with police and injured one and he had many extra charges as well. So that may have elevated him more rapidly to adult status.

No, in TX, 17 year olds are automatically charged as adults.

A wrestler and football player. Oy. I agree.

jmo, Bull sharks iirc have more testosterone than any creature on earth, and are responsible for the majority of shark attacks on humans. In addition to the guy possibly sustaining a head injury as an athlete (lack of oxygen on a hold? trauma?), I can't help but wonder about some sort of testosterone overload / puberty imbalance-- I've wondered about this testosterone thing in many other cases, sounds crazy I know...

The real question is, does anyone ever really suspect the person they see nearly every day of being capable of what this person did to Jenise? It is the most horrific and vulgar thing you can do to another human being, and unless the suspect arrested has a history of being a major sketch bag (and many do not) no one ever thinks they're capable of it. I always think about this when the wife of a serial rapist or killer is interviewed. Of all the people that might have had an insight into the person's character you'd think they would have known, but sadly, they almost never do.
I dont think we do unless it's undeniable. I say this because of things I didnt notice with our third child. We are hands on parents...very involved and our family talks openly with each other. Our son began having disturbing thoughts and compulsive behavior last summer. He has been on meds but we thought he was doing great...really better than ever. Around Christmas he came to us and burst out crying saying he is an awful person....told us of his thought (sexual in nature) and his compulsive behavior. We were in shock...we had no idea at all he was having probs until he told us. He was horribly ashamed. It scares me to think what could have happened if he didnt feel like be could confide in us. I still feel bad that I didnt notice the signs. There were a few...trouble sleeping. Withdrawal from family activities...things that arent abnormal for teenagers but we blew it :(

No, in TX, 17 year olds are automatically charged as adults.
Thanks. I'm in Tx, and you 'd think I would know. I know when a child reaches 17, they can legally leave home without parents' consent and the parent cannot make them come home. So even though they're not full adults, in some ways they are allowed adult freedoms, thus suffer adult consequences if you kill.

Am I the only one who is feeling lost and left behind because I don't know who everyone is "suspecting"? Feeling like a bad sleuther :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member