Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be very well be part of explanation. This has been discussed, but obviously no one knows.

O/T but there was a study years ago about inmate testosterone levels being much higher than average. This led (reportedly) to increase in aggression and violent behaviors. I will look for the link if anyone is interested. I did a paper on it for Psy at University.

The fact that there are rape charges means there is no way I'm going with this accidental manslaughter thing, kwim? Meaning, if he "accidentally" crushed her, or whatever, and her death was a result of injuries from the altercation, then this is not an accident due to the inappropriate nature of the engagement in the first place, kwim? I mean, you're a big guy on a 6 year old, big athlete, wth do you think might happen...ugh.

O/T but there was a study years ago about inmate testosterone levels being much higher than average. This led (reportedly) to increase in aggression and violent behaviors. I will look for the link if anyone is interested. I did a paper on it for Psy at University.

:rockon:

Thank you, I would be interested in this link!

Did the perp have a sister that she played with that she was calling on that morning? I can't see how no one would notice her if she was walking around that morning and possibly knocking on doors to call on friends. JMO

I'm wondering about the garage---I came across a video on youtube, appears to be hanging out in the garage.

I woke up thinking about Jenise's siblings, especially the three that lived in the MHP. What horror they must be feeling! They hung out with this murderer. The older boy was friends with him. I can't imagine the rage he must be feeling right now and even worse, guilt that he wasn't there to protect his sister. It's going to take heavy therapy to help him understand that it wasn't his fault. Predators have a way of getting what they want.

And how do you even begin to explain this crime to the two younger kids? I'm so glad counseling is available. This family has a long road to recovery ahead of them.

I'm so sorry for everyone in that community who was betrayed by this monster.

bbm: betrayed

That's the word I woke up with today about this case. Betrayal is the most heartbreaking event in a young person's life - thinking back to first broken heart with a puppy love kids experience. That alone is devastating to witness as a parent. Friendships that we make when we are young teach us lots - sharing and caring. The effect this is going to have on the siblings is going to be huge. The loss of their little sister of course is deeply painful but the element of betrayal of trust in a friend is really going to complicate the healing and grieving. They have lost their sister as well as their trust in others to a great degree and I pray they will thrive with loads of loving support from the community as well as intense counselling. (MOO)

If she was in his house at any point during this crime, maybe he gathered up his bedding and other items into a vehicle and dumped these outside of the park?
Good point. I don't think he used a vehicle to transport Jenise because she was located so close to his trailer.
One of my many worries is the amount of time between when she was last seen and determined missing.
I pray the murderer did not have a lot of time with Jeinse..:(

Anyone have the link to the map that someone here made? It had pushpins etc on it showing where things were. TIA.
I found a pic of the "suspected" suspect at the memorial/vigil but because of TOS I can't post.

:rockon:

Thank you, I would be interested in this link!

Several academic papers have been published on this topic. The one I referenced heavily can be found here: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699400177T

(others are listed on the side bar by the same authors)

Abstract - DOI: 10.1016/0191-8869(94)00177-T
Get rights and content
Abstract
Testosterone, crime, and prison behavior were examined among 692 adult male prison inmates. Testosterone was measured from saliva samples, and behavior was coded from prison system records. Inmates who had committed personal crimes of sex and violence had higher testosterone levels than inmates who had committed property crimes of burglary, theft, and drugs. Inmates with higher testosterone levels also violated more rules in prison, especially rules involving overt confrontation. The findings indicate differences between low and high testosterone individuals in the amount and pattern of their misbehavior.

A PDF file is available for a similar study that requires "no access / subscription." It can be viewed here: http://connect.issaquah.wednet.edu/...7-28/Testosterone-and-Antisocial-behavior.pdf

Good point. I don't think he used a vehicle to transport Jenise because she was located so close to his trailer.
One of my many worries is the amount of time between when she was last seen and determined missing.
I pray the murderer did not have a lot of time with Jeinse..:(

Dear God, me too. I know I keep bringing up Jessica, but the details that came out in court were horrific, especially with regards to the amount of time he had with her, etc. Very often in these cases, though, things happen quickly. I hope this is the case here. Lets hope it was quick. :(

Several academic papers have been published on this topic. The one I referenced heavily can be found here: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699400177T

(others are listed on the side bar by the same authors)

"Abstract - DOI: 10.1016/0191-8869(94)00177-T

Testosterone, crime, and prison behavior were examined among 692 adult male prison inmates. Testosterone was measured from saliva samples, and behavior was coded from prison system records. Inmates who had committed personal crimes of sex and violence had higher testosterone levels than inmates who had committed property crimes of burglary, theft, and drugs. Inmates with higher testosterone levels also violated more rules in prison, especially rules involving overt confrontation. The findings indicate differences between low and high testosterone individuals in the amount and pattern of their misbehavior."

wow wow wow! Thank you. I knew it!

Sadly monsters do walk amongst us. Not all are odd loners. Many have friends and live a seemingly normal life. They don't share their dark disgusting thoughts. I mean who would. IMO.

One of my dearest friends was involved with the court system and she would regularly sit the ''boys'' her son and his friends down (adolescents then) and knock it into their heads (the TALK we'd call it) verbally NOT to trust appearances alone. She loved to point out to them that predators do not always look like monsters, they often dress well and are very charismatic and you just would NOT be able to pick them out of a line up. I could tell when she was working on tough cases, because that's when she would remind them again and again it could be a coach, your neighbor or a teacher - be vigilant.

Maybe. I sort of think she died because she told the *advertiser censored* that she was going tell on him for what he just did to her. Then he got to thinking about that.......

You may be correct...

but... I still wonder if he had not already been "assaulting" her previous times...

:waitasec:

You may be correct...

but... I still wonder if he had not already been "assaulting" her previous times...

:waitasec:
Good to see you!!!! Yes that may very well be the case.

Personally I don't think this kid intended to kill Jenise. I think he had a hard time keeping her quiet, or heard someone coming, or whatever and went into panic mode.

Even if it's in MSM he can not be named here UNLESS he is charged as an adult. IMO! I may be interpreting TOS incorrectly.

That's correct -- not until he is charged as an adult.

It'll prolly happen soon. From what I've seen, it's fairly common to try 17 y/olds as adults. His atty will fight it, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove