Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no kidnapping charge indicated in the press release.

True, which is surprising to me---maybe it is a charge which will be added? And as Clue mentioned earlier, at least forcible confinement?

The U.S. has the same system, derived directly from English jurisprudence. But we also enjoy freedom of association, freedom of speech, and freedom of opinion. The courts and the legal system are constrained, but not the individual, and press freedom is part of individual freedom.

Another concept people don't seem to fully understand is "innocent until proven guilty." It doesn't mean that a person who (for example) stabs another person to death is "innocent" of the crime until it's been proven in a court of law, in the sense that "he didn't do it." It means that he's presumed innocent within the legal system until his complicity has been properly adjudicated. No such presumption can change the actual facts. He either did it, or he didn't.

BBM. And even then a finding/verdict of Not Guilty doesn't mean that a person is innocent.

Mel.

That is universal and it is why I suspected the parent. Due to past record and what I had seen of him on the initial presser and what I felt was neglect I cannot honestly apologize because our past does often proceed us. Unfortunately, I had everything else right. I feel so sad for helpless innocent little Jenise.

I never suspected the father of being involved just like I didn't suspect Sierra Lamar's father when he too had a conviction for molestation. I really thought both convictions were irrelevant to who really murdered Jenise and Sierra. It would be rather stupid of him to rape and murder his own daughter knowing LE would know about his past conviction immediately.

Also fathers according to the profile of fathers who murder their own children tend to take the child's body many miles away, sometimes hundreds of miles, and Jenise's remains were found very close by. This made me think right away the killer was young/immature and haphazardly thought hiding her body away in bushes would really work when an adult would know better, imo.

I instantly thought the way it all went down in Jenise's case showed the perp was going to be someone who is young who lived in the same neighborhood that she trusted.

It is extremely rare for an incest pedophile to kill their victim. They are the least likely victims to tell because of intimidation, fear, and the familiar connection/bond to the offender.

So the social media thing, am I correct in thinking that even if this guy is charged as an adult and named we still can't post links to his social media accounts or posts? Can we refer to them or is it best not to mention at all. I have a lot of links. Maybe I should pm them to a mod if he's named but I don't want to be a pain in their bums.

If he is named as an adult, you absolutely CAN sleuth his social media. Save your links.

I wonder if Jenise was ever in the suspects home before? Maybe with her older brother? Did anyone in the family babysit her? JMO

I bet we are going to learn that she was over there often and the entire family may have been close to the suspect's family.

Please do not allude to information that might identify the unnamed suspect at this time. This includes what sports he may play, etc. Unless or until he is named and charged as an adult, we're not going there.

Additionally, please don't "bait" other posters. No mentions of checking your PM's or how some know who he is. Until he is named and charged as an adult, nobody really "knows" anything that we can post.

I never suspected the father of being involved just like I didn't suspect Sierra Lamar's father when he too had a conviction for molestation. I really thought both convictions were irrelevant to who really murdered Jenise and Sierra. It would be rather stupid of him to rape and murder his own daughter knowing LE would know about his past conviction immediately.

Also fathers according to the profile of fathers who murder their own children tend to take the child's body many miles away, sometimes hundreds of miles, and Jenise's remains were found very close by. This made me think right away the killer was young/immature and haphazardly thought hiding her body away in bushes would really work when an adult would know better, imo.

I instantly thought the way it all went down in Jenise's case showed the perp was going to be someone who is young who lived in the same neighborhood that she trusted.

It is extremely rare for an incest pedophile to kill their victim. They are the least likely victims to tell because of intimidation, fear, and the familiar connection/bond to the offender.

BBU

I really didn't know that -- thank you -- scary

I dont think we do unless it's undeniable. I say this because of things I didnt notice with our third child. We are hands on parents...very involved and our family talks openly with each other. Our son began having disturbing thoughts and compulsive behavior last summer. He has been on meds but we thought he was doing great...really better than ever. Around Christmas he came to us and burst out crying saying he is an awful person....told us of his thought (sexual in nature) and his compulsive behavior. We were in shock...we had no idea at all he was having probs until he told us. He was horribly ashamed. It scares me to think what could have happened if he didnt feel like be could confide in us. I still feel bad that I didnt notice the signs. There were a few...trouble sleeping. Withdrawal from family activities...things that arent abnormal for teenagers but we blew it :(

:grouphug: TigerLilly...:grouphug:

It sounds to me you have been "on top" of the situation all along...

I applaud you...

Yes, yes and yes, but he's also a minor and not named as a suspect so I can't say any more than that. I will say though, my heart aches for him and he's going to have a really hard time with this.

Oh I can't even begin to imagine how he feels about this. I feel horrible for him. I believe the timing of the perp acting on his urges isn't a coincidence at all. :(

I asked this earlier but I forget about the time difference :shame:

are any of the locals going to the courthouse tomorrow?

I share your concerns about JW but I am being ''haunted'' right now about the possibility that he has interfered with other minors in that MHP and wherever he may have lived or visited in the past.

I can imagine the woods were for all sorts of play, .....and hiding from adults. Young people get sexualized so quickly with the internet and video games. And violence gets mixed with sex. Who teaches kids boundaries?

If he is named as an adult, you absolutely CAN sleuth his social media. Save your links.

Question for clarification: Right now, if ;) they are open, and later private, can the WS techies still post screen captures as we all know from previous cases, links change very quickly! And only screenshots may be the only thing in a few days.

Just askin'.... in case those techies need to screen shot vs. links iykwim

TIA

In retrospect it's interesting how much LE actually told us - by what they did tell us and what they didn't tell us IYKWIM. They consistently said the parents were cooperating and the molestation charges had nothing to do with the investigation. They consistently emphasized gathering DNA. The talk about muddy clothing. Almost no references to homeless people or transients.

IMO LE knew exactly where they were heading in this case and just needed the evidence to nail a/the suspect. I also think they got plenty of information from the MHP residents, especially the kids. I wouldn't be surprised if Jenise's murderer spilled some beans to friends and family.

OK so it should be 1st degree murder because of the rape charge even if there was another participant (with some exceptions listed). I guess LE has to be absolutely sure there was no one else involved.

shudder............scared to say this but what IF there is another very young child involved ((easier to lure JW that way)) who witnessed and is afraid to speak

Oh I can't even begin to imagine how he feels about this. I feel horrible for him. I believe the timing of the perp acting on his urges isn't a coincidence at all. :(

Why do you feel horrible for him? he took a precious child's life and innocence...SMH

My heart aches for Jenise....not him...

KIRO 7 asked family spokesperson Bishop Chris Byron whether Jenise Wright knew her alleged killer.
"I mean, yeah, there's certainly that possibility,” said Byron.
Byron told KIRO 7 that the family only knows of two 17-year-old males who live in the park and who fit the description given by police.
"They know both of the kids, that they can think of, that live around the corner, and one of them is a friend of the family,” said Byron.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/authorities-arrest-17-year-old-death-jenise-wright/ngygS/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove