Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Familial DNA. They were able to find a perp of a rape / murder not too long ago based on his Uncle's DNA being in Codis. Anything is possible. Also many adopted folk are able to find siblings / relatives using familial DNA (not necessarily mRna).

Sounds like the 17yo lived with mom and step-dad. If they matched DNA, it would be his mom or his own. Have we heard it was DNA that nabbed him?

Yikes, no disrespect to you, but my kids were never allowed to touch the microwave at that age for safety reasons (metal... etc)

I taught him all the rules, (metal...ect) before he was allowed to touch it. We started when he was 3 and we were heating his spagettios together.

I'm sure his parents are very upset ....Yes I have sympathy for them.. Maybe its time we stopped and took a deep breath.. Just Wow

I am a family member of someone who raped, brutalized and murdered a young woman and have therefore, explored whether or not his parents deserved any sympathy. I have to say, I am still on the fence. When I look at them in the context of how it would be if my child did something like this, I feel for them. HOWEVER, when I look at who his parents are and how they neglected to get him help and chose instead to bury their heads in the sand despite the warning signs, I feel nothing for them. I do not know these things to be true for this 17 year old, but in my opinion from what I have experienced, this type of person does not just happen overnight.

I understand the parents are also victims, what I cannot comprehend is how so many (not just here but in comments) truly think this way of parenting is OK? I wonder, what they truly were doing and goodness, 5 to a room??, who goes to bed without checking on their babies? No wonder our world is so screwed up.....also, who was parenting the 17 year old?

That car looks Spic and Span clean on the tow truck. Just my observation of the picture.

ETA. is that the same type vehicle that Tyler Holder had? ughhh..Not always good with vehicle types.

BupcJUxIIAArRPo.jpg

My point is, they must have had a suspect in mind, because if they were testing everybody, it would have taken a lot longer. In some cases they do test everybody. In this particular case it would appear there were reasons to suspect his teenager, and DNA test presumably confirmed these suspicions.

just a hunch but wouldn't they have a behavioral expert watching reactions of individuals as they are being swabbed and put ''?" responses to one side KWIM

I think many of us were right about the perp. He made himself known.

I'm still in the guessing stage.

I just phoned in a Tip to the FBI. I wish I would have seen your post before I did. I'm probably wasting their time.

Why the car?

I figured teen who had no car. That is why she was down the ravine.

What part does the car play?

To the right that is. People are shocked at who was arrested.

Do you know if it's someone who has lived there for a while or if he's been friends with the family or other kids in the neighborhood? Or was he a loner kind of guy who kept to himself? Any idea?

When I first heard teens hung out in an abandoned home, I worried this would be a group thing. I WANT TO BE WRONG about that. I hope to hear this perp acted alone.

me too .... the fact that she was found in the woods where kids hang out made wonder if it was an underage group grope that went awfully wrong the old show me yours I'll show you mine scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member