Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As in, diminished mental capacity .. mental age does not match biological age.

Why does everyone assume all perps are cognitively intact?

I have not seen any evidence or comments in social media, discussing his diminished capacity. Actually, it is quite the opposite. Everyone is surprised because he is well respected and well liked and a normal teen student.

I know everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but no, just no.
Being a victim of rape (my rapist was a "trusted friend"), this REALLY upset me. I don't care if you raped someone once or if it's your "hobby" *shudders* as you put it. Violate someone's body and you're a rapist, no ifs ands or buts.

I am NOT arguing the perp is not classified as a RAPIST. In the legal sense, he is. It is possible, and I am not implying that us the case here, as we do not yet know .. I am speculating that perps of diminished mental capacity do not realize or are not aware that what they have done is rape. In the sense of the one-off, a rape is a rape, but the mentality of the perp does not necessarily include thoughts of rape (rage, control, dominance) in that sense (although the action is exactly that) but was simply satisfying an urge.

I have not seen any evidence or comments in social media, discussing his diminished capacity. Actually, it is quite the opposite. Everyone is surprised because he is well respected and well liked and a normal teen student.

That's the scariest part of this awful story. I'm kind of left wondering what his thought process was, was this truly pre-meditated for months, etc. I really like perps to look like monsters and I like dogs who will bite you to give you lots of fair warning signals. The bigger picture here - besides the loss of this enchanting little girl - is that who KNOWS who else is capable of doing this seemingly out of nowhere and with no warning signs?

latest MSM I could find I will delete if duplicate

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024280582_wrightarrestxml.html

authorities have left the scene and are dotting i's and crossing t's to hand off evidence to DA

amazing cooperation with residents voluntarily supplying dna

''Part of the investigation has focused on the swift collection and testing of forensic evidence, and authorities have said everyone in the 103-unit community has complied voluntarily with the request for DNA samples. "

Offensive? To whom? Are you assuming all perps' mental age equals their biological age? There are cases where the perp is of diminished (mental) capacity and is unable to discern certain wrongs from right and proceeds to take liberties to satisfy desires, whether it's grabbing your soda pop without asking and drinking it or it is invading the body of a young girl to satisfy a sexual urge.

All I am commenting is there are alternatives to black and white .. I am not commenting on the right or wrong of it.

I can't imagine where you think "invading the body of a young girl to satisfy a sexual urge" is anything but black and white. There is no cognitive issue that compares it to grabbing a soda pop to quench thirst. Frankly, your comparisons are offensive and bizarre.

Even cognitively impaired boys - don't get to animalistically satisfy what ever urge may come their way.

I am NOT arguing the perp is not classified as a RAPIST. In the legal sense, he is. It is possible, and I am not implying that us the case here, as we do not yet know .. I am speculating that perps of diminished mental capacity do not realize or are not aware that what they have done is rape. In the sense of the one-off, a rape is a rape, but the mentality of the perp does not necessarily include thoughts of rape (rage, control, dominance) in that sense (although the action is exactly that) but was simply satisfying an urge.

Based on what are you speculating this?
If you even spend five minutes on social media you can find out he's a high school athlete of several sports, no cognitive issues are mentioned - just a lack of decency and any morality.

I can't imagine where you think "invading the body of a young girl to satisfy a sexual urge" is anything but black and white. There is no cognitive issue that compares it to grabbing a soda pop to quench thirst. Frankly, your comparisons are offensive and bizarre.

Even cognitively impaired boys - don't get to animalistically satisfy what ever urge may come their way.

Could not have worded it better myself.

Chuck, you kind of seem to be all over the place here. Certainly, male adults with extremely limited intellectual capacity or serious brain injury could attack or rape someone and not know what they were doing completely. These would be people who wouldn't be going to mainstream high school - they would, in fact, be likely to be unable to dress themselves or fix a simple meal.

I think everyone would agree that a man with an IQ of below 50 might commit an act of rape and truly not be able to process what he was doing, but I'm not sure what that would have to do with a mainstream teenage boy masturbating in the woods and then grabbing up an unsuspecting first grader to finish the act.

Offensive? To whom? Are you assuming all perps' mental age equals their biological age? There are cases where the perp is of diminished (mental) capacity and is unable to discern certain wrongs from right and proceeds to take liberties to satisfy desires, whether it's grabbing your soda pop without asking and drinking it or it is invading the body of a young girl to satisfy a sexual urge.

All I am commenting is there are alternatives to black and white .. I am not commenting on the right or wrong of it.

He hid the body. He was able to discern right from wrong.

What this perp did was not motivated by sexual urges. Sexual aggression might be satisfying to rapists and murderers like this perp, but it is not their motivation.

You are implying that every red blooded, horny, male teen is a potential rapist. That simply is not true. . .and personally I find it offensive to males.

MOO

Simply satisfying an urge with a squirming perhaps screaming, perhaps crying, perhaps fighting little six year old friend of yours who is in obvious distress is not normal, is forceful, and is not just fulfilling a sexual urge. It is force, it is over powering and it is violence, and no matter how diminished your capacity is, that is still understandable. You might just give it up and agree that your original post was misguided, because no one is going to hold it against you if you do.

Wow! One positive outcome of this case- I can't believe I'm agreeing with both Charlie and Jeanna! I guess miracles do happen.

hugs to all victims and family and friends reading here......I am speechless (well, not really #%^&@#)

Not sure if it's against TOS since many mods saw those posts and they were not removed. But I cannot be sure.

Thanks Schmae. I remember reading it in the second thread and it was also posted on the first page of this thread. I'm not sure why the Mods didn't remove it, maybe no one brought it to their attention. I think its a good rule; should keep people from doing exactly what they were doing here. A lot of readers were disgusted by the behavior and stated so. I don't think anyone should have the right to post others dirty laundry all over the internet even if it is public record. This family has enough to deal with and now every time someone googles little J's name all of this nasty gossip is going to be associated with her. Its just not right.

In the legal sense, yes, RAPE. But the perp might not posses a rapist mentality in the sense that he purposefully *raped* as opposed to a teen involved with himself and being happened upon by JW and succumbing to a biological urge that resulted in involving JW.

I am NOT claiming it was not rape in the legal sense.

It is rape in the legal sense and in the moral sense. It is rape in any term that can be imagined.

FGS! I don't care what he was doing before he raped this little girl.

Truth be known this sicko had probably fantasized about raping Jenise long before he even did it. :mad:

Anyone who gets sexually aroused by a little six year old child is a pedophile and a sexual deviant imo.

It is rape in the legal sense and in the moral sense. It is rape in any term that can be imagined.

FGS! I don't care what he was doing before he raped this little girl.

Truth be known this sicko had probably fantasized about raping Jenise long before he even did it. :mad:

Anyone who gets sexually aroused by a little six year old child is a pedophile and a sexual deviant imo.

What OBE's said........

great post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members