Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son, now 26, loves anime. I think it is kind of sexual, but he loves the artistry and the videos and the whole genre. His wife, who is quite the feminist, used to hate it, but has learned to appreciate it and the cultural aspects. They went to comicon recently and showed me some pictures they bought. Very beautiful work.

There are some works that are more sexual and include bondage however.

There is a difference between mainstream anime and what I think you may be thinking of, and what I first thought of when anime was brought up... a form called "lolicon". If he was into it, it'll be on his computer.

Anyone know if there's been a warrant issued for his computer?

Strange if that is the scenario - that Jenise's body was dumped by foot and within walking distance of her home if the perp had access to cars.

After all, everyone was surmising he must be local and have no access to transport to have left her where he did. Yet another example of his behaviour leading LE to his door. I wonder what made him do that, and not move her body away from the scene of crime and where they both lived and take the heat off himself?

IMO, once LE arrived in the MHP whatever window of opportunity GG had to move Jenise out of the area slammed shut. I doubt he anticipated that police would block off the entrance to the MHP and bring in so many searchers. This was an enormous effort - even I was surprised at the number of agencies and searchers involved. Kudos to LE by the way. I wish every missing child would receive the benefit of such an organized operation.

This is a Mom who followed her instincts and its likely saved her daughter from a terrible fate, like what happened to Jenise. It's looking real bad for Gaeta-- " buddying up" with little girls. May he get what he gave. Hopefully the circumstances will educate parents on the warning signs leading up to a child's assault. My husband used to think I was crazy, but I never let my daughter go to a sleep over where there were older brothers in the house. I probably was so over-protective because I was a victim when I was only seven years old, thus my complete empathy for what Jenise endured. Poor baby girl. We will make sure you receive the justice you deserve. And big hugs to all who have been through this themselves. If you need support, please PM me. *advertiser censored*

Thank you for saying this. The thought never crossed my mind to consider how I would feel if my daughter wanted to sleep over somewhere that had brothers (probably because she is not old enough to sleep over). I don't think I'd be comfortable with that, no matter how well I know the family. It isn't even just the brother I'd worry about, but if he also had friends over.

Gaeta-620x402.jpg

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today...ts-devastated-suspect-to-be-charged-as-adult/ .

Look at the anguish on those people's faces. They have no easy task before them.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today...ts-devastated-suspect-to-be-charged-as-adult/

One more thing, this is a good example of why all parents need to be really careful about having teenagers/male friends of your sons, etc spend the night, especially if there are younger siblings in the house, jmo. I know that there are many great kids/people out there, and GG is probably one in who knows how many, but we all have to be really, really careful about whom we bring into our homes.

Thank you for saying this. Rule I live by. (bbm)

IMO, once LE arrived in the MHP whatever window of opportunity GG had to move Jenise out of the area slammed shut. I doubt he anticipated that police would block off the entrance to the MHP and bring in so many searchers. This was an enormous effort - even I was surprised at the number of agencies and searchers involved. Kudos to LE by the way. I wish every missing child would receive the benefit of such an organized operation.

I say you're right. The accused didn't count on LE being a never ending presense in the MHP -nor like you said he did not bank on the entrance being monitored by LE.

I bet he about pooped himself when the news station interviewed his mom while he was driving. I personally think LE had a hand in that.

Why is there speculation about Jenise having on pj's or not? Didn't she get up early Sunday morning and start roaming the MHP? Wouldn't she have put on clothes or perhaps slept in the clothes she had on Sat.? I'm sure her parents or siblings know what she wore to bed, don't they? Seems by the timeline JW has given, GG was with Jenise sometime on Sunday. (or somehow managed to lure or remove her from the MH during Sat. night or Sun. morn) Was she actually seen by anyone on Sunday? If so, he must have raped and killed her after that and somehow, without being seen, removed her from wherever the crime scene is. Must have been before her family noticed they hadn't seen or heard from her for almost 24 hrs. After 8:30 pm Sunday there was knocking on doors, calling Jenises' name, etc. Police there shortly after 10pm. Seems improbable that he carried her body to its final resting place during daylight hours....or, after dark on Sunday when the whole place was crawling with activity by residents and LE. I wonder if we'll ever know?

Several of us speculate that the crime occurred on Saturday night. We question that she was indeed at home in bed Sat at 10pm.

99.999999999% of teen boys are nothing like this, IMO. I think most are quite sweet, despite their rough housing, stupid behaviors, risk taking, outbursts of anger, etc.

I believe, respectfully, that it's totally unfair to view teen boys as innately dangerous. I think about the teen boy who found a baby in the woods decades ago and finally got to meet her recently, who choked up at the memory of finding her and how that made him feel. Or the friend of Abigail Hernandez who rushed to her and grabbed her up in a joy-filled bear hug when she was found. Or my brother in law, at age 18, telling me why his best friend Miguel is so cool: "If you take everything good about humans and wrap it up into one person, that's Miguel."

Disgusting anomalies like Gaeta should not cast a shadow on the reality of teen boys as a whole, who are, I maintain, at a special, sensitive spot in a man's life, not yet burnt by the sun, not yet fully embittered by the numbers of women who will reject them for not being "cool" enough, or a bad enough "Bad boy", still aware of the magic of childhood, yet old enough to appreciate the cuteness and joy of little kids.

No, I think teen boys are really some of the sweetest people out there, in general, just overgrown puppies, and the occasional monster should not make people fear them.

And then this makes me think too! I love all of the different opinions that get presented on this forum. It gives me so much to think about and consider. I do know some very kind, compassionate teenaged boys.

You bring up a great point though. Guys like AS or GG are the exception, not the rule. There are anomalies in both sexes, and in various ages. Lots of girls do evil things too.

The way I read it, JW's underpants were found in the bog, and GG's underwear etc were found in his room. They would be bloody from what he did to her. (Monster)

He must have redressed the child after committing such violence upon her and then stripped her again before throwing her into a muddy grave. It's monstrous.

There isn't a shred of evidence that he showed any mercy or compassion. I have seen nothing to suggest that it was a simple sexual adventure that got out of hand. He is pure evil.

I'm so curious about the weekend's timeline at the MHP. Did GG participate in the search? What did he do Sunday while Jenise was supposedly playing, before the family realized she was missing? Where were his parents Saturday night/Sunday morning? Does he appear in the background of any neighborhood shots while the search was going on?

Again, the occasional monster should not affect our view of teen boys as a whole. The boy in TX does not change that.

Imagine, there are about 20 million adolescent males in the US. How could the occasional story of a kid like this or in TX suddenly, statistically, make teenagers dangerous? Cases like this appeal to our emotion, especially fear and our willingness to view the world as an evil place, but mathatically, logically, such cases as predictors of future risk are about as silly as viewing flying as a huge risk.

P.S., as an attorney, you will never catch me using the word "all".

Well said! Thanks button was not enough. [emoji18][emoji122]

ciao

There is a difference between mainstream anime and what I think you may be thinking of, and what I first thought of when anime was brought up... a form called "lolicon". If he was into it, it'll be on his computer.

Anyone know if there's been a warrant issued for his computer?
And very different from his attitude later on SM when he talked about the FBI being at his house.

did anyone notice in the PCW that when LE arrived at trailer to take voluntary DNA samples he was said to be too distraught to give one and it was noted the adults in the residence said he was like this when his mother's sister died too.

That struck me as odd. Were they simply trying to explain behavior they thought would come across as odd to LE? Did he behave similarly when his aunt died? What did his aunt die of and when? Questions that occurred while reading the PCW.

NOT suggesting anyone sleuth the accused's family. Just noting something that struck me as unusual.

Yes very odd behaviour considering Jenise was only thought to be MISSING and not DEAD at the time the DNA sampling was happening. JMO

He must have redressed the child after committing such violence upon her and then stripped her again before throwing her into a muddy grave. It's monstrous.

There isn't a shred of evidence that he showed any mercy or compassion. I have seen nothing to suggest that it was a simple sexual adventure that got out of hand. He is pure evil.

GRAPHIC:

He could have committed the rape while she was still wearing the underpants and shorts. Then, when he knows he has to move the body, he removes them, thinking that by removing them, he is removing his DNA/semen evidence. He carries the shorts with him when disposing the body, but dropped them by accident on the way down the ravine.

JMO.

Several of us speculate that the crime occurred on Saturday night. We question that she was indeed at home in bed Sat at 10pm.

I just don't think we should be guessing what time she was home Saturday night ...MHOO

This case doesn't worry me because I have a daughter.

It worries me because I also have a son.

BBM:

Strange if that is the scenario - that Jenise's body was dumped by foot and within walking distance of her home if the perp had access to cars.

After all, everyone was surmising he must be local and have no access to transport to have left her where he did. Yet another example of his behaviour leading LE to his door. I wonder what made him do that, and not move her body away from the scene of crime and where they both lived and take the heat off himself?

I'm not sure he had a chance to. The heat was on quickly.

o/t I have question abut dna, my son's dna was checked to rule out possible fathers. ( I guess I have to say my adopted son to make since, but I never say that) it was checked when he was a year old cheek swab, are those kept in the data base for later years.

I think it depends on your state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member