Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meg Coyle ‏@MegCoyleKING 5m
Cars belonging to family friends of #JeniseWright's alleged killer vandalized. pic.twitter.com/LwnAewsWH3

just saw this.........sorry if already posted

Hmm, I don't think the page is there any longer. Can anyone else see it? I tried.

I can see it...why would anyone go after his friends???? They are probably just as in shock! This case is horrific and I really feel for GG's mother. Imagine the fear and panic you'd feel realizing you gave birth to a child that grew up to commit this horrendous crime :(

Oh sh** ! :(
Calm down everybody . This is a nightmare. The only ones who should be raging are J's parents and if they can control themselves, there is no excuse for everyone else . So scary. Someone else is going to get hurt if things don't simmer down.

I thought her comparison to 911 was a bit extreme, but she just might have known/suspected more that I to feel that way.

BBM. I think she was talking about the silence. I remember that silence well. I remember when airplanes started flying again, it was very noticeable after all the silence.

I can see it...why would anyone go after his friends???? They are probably just as in shock! This case is horrific and I really feel for GG's mother. Imagine the fear and panic you'd feel realizing you gave birth to a child that grew up to commit this horrendous crime :(

Actually, the Seattle Times article posted a few comments back states they were friends of his mothers.

Well, I think he means that the hurt goes deeper than if it had been a stranger.

But he says "it’s much deeper than the harm done itself from the loss.."

If you translate that literally, he is saying that the betrayal itself is WORSE, more hurtful, than the loss of his child. :eek:

This guy is HORRIBLE at phrasing things.

On page 7 of the PC document, I find it interesting when asked if his close friends from the neighborhood had helped, GG nodded no. But when asked if he acted alone, he wouldn't answer at first. LE asked him again, GG rocked back and forth. LE said they didn't know he was answering the question, and asked again. He nodded yes. Was he trying to avoid the inevitable or was he gonna name someone but decided not to?

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

https://www.facebook.com/bremcitytattoo Just a note, GG signed the banner for Jenise at the Vigil. Now the sponsor does not want to give it to the parents. They have printed a new one but are having little luck getting it signed. So Sad!!
I am trying to find out if this is true. I have contacted the woman who brought it to the vigil. Every speck of space on that banner was written on. I don't know how you'd be able to find his name.

On page 7 of the PC document, I find it interesting when asked if his close friends from the neighborhood had helped, GG nodded no. But when asked if he acted alone, he wouldn't answer at first. LE asked him again, GG rocked back and forth. LE said they didn't know he was answering the question, and asked again. He nodded yes. Was he trying to avoid the inevitable or was he gonna name someone but decided not to?

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

He was trying to avoid confessing. Period.

He was trying to avoid confessing. Period.
But what if they just didnt ask him if the right person helped him?? Like he wouldn't out them unless they specifically asked him about that person by name?

Well, they do that too, you will have to read it.
Sorry, I'm not having luck with copy and paste on this iPad

yes, after they asked the questions about the specif friends in the neighborhood, but they asked if the specif friend had hmm i dont like that word that used so i wont type it. my wording is rape. they asked gg if there was anyone else in park they should be concerned about no specif name .
my opinion they already did the dna test on the underwear and shorts, My opinion they have more dna they cant match.

so other words they said neighborhood about the specif friends
and they said park, when they asked about anybody else they should be concerned about.

I just realized I didn't make myself clear -- when I said depression is anger turned inward, I meant at oneself, not simply repressed. JMO

The original quote I agreed to is anger turned inward can lead to depression. Psychology 101. Some of the means of anger being turned inward can be done by repression or suppression. One is unconsciously turning anger inward and the other is consciously turning the anger inward. <modsnip>

Does anyone else think.....GG's mom/family may be saying to him......if anyone else involved, please tell

I am trying to find out if this is true. I have contacted the woman who brought it to the vigil. Every speck of space on that banner was written on. I don't know how you'd be able to find his name.

Here's what this article says about the sign.

But when Gaeta was arrested Saturday for the killing, community members realized his signature was part of what was supposed to be a tribute for the family. The woman who ordered the original banner quickly sought a replacement.

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2587557/S...accused-killer-signs-tribute-to-Jenise-Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence