WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! This is my first post to the WS forums. I met many of you (and one grouse) on last Friday's search and attended one of the searches in September as well. I'm the third Jen.

So, hi guys. :)

Hello! This is my first post to the WS forums. I met many of you (and one grouse) on last Friday's search and attended one of the searches in September as well. I'm the third Jen.

:wave: Welcome to WS!

Welcome to WS!!!

Jen F or P?

I think I met P but not F. Or maybe it was F and not P? I don't know anymore. Seems Jennifer is more popular than I ever thought it was. LOL

welcome-8.jpg

You know for a fact that he was at a vigil? Which one?

From 8/27/
Dreams/Visions?
Views: 10,178
Posted By KONAMOCHA
no I did not get the plate number ... my son took...

no I did not get the plate number ... my son took pics of them but was to dark dangit !!

and possibly Dad G's too.

Talk about intergenerational abuse -

Maybe there's a grandpa - I found a 71yo Golder in Mccleary

Maybe it goes like this:
Grandpa
son (father)
grandchildren (dg & ag) and who knows who else??? just my thoughts

Just heard from Gay Smither and Dawn Davis of the Laura Recovery Center - they were at the taping of the Oprah show today. From what they could tell, Lindsey was not highlighted on the show. Show appeared to focus on JayCee Dugard and several long term missing cases.

Disappointed, but not surprised.

wtg3.jpg

How do we know SR was one of Lindsey's friends? MS friend or real friend?

From this:

Sorry, I should not have put this picture out here - I had a temporary unprofessional lapse in judgement - it is on CrankyCrankerson's photobucket account under Lindsey Baum. It is a snag from a news update where she was mentioned in the media.

From 8/27/
Dreams/Visions?
Views: 10,178
Posted By KONAMOCHA
no I did not get the plate number ... my son took...

no I did not get the plate number ... my son took pics of them but was to dark dangit !!

That was the Community meeting held with LRC and Klaaskids on August 27. I knew he was there then and he was at a search on Sept 12 or 13th. But I didn't know he had attended one of the candlelight vigils.

Since everyone decided to be JennO this past weekend, I've decided to change my name to Margaret.

Ummmm....I took a drink of water right as I was reading that comment and it came back out my nose.

LOL - VERY Funny Margaret- I almost drowned.

Ummmm....I took a drink of water right as I was reading that comment and it came back out my nose.

LOL - VERY Funny Margaret- I almost drowned.

Don't drown yourself there, potted.

We still need your expertise.. you are very multi talented ;)

Just heard from Gay Smither and Dawn Davis of the Laura Recovery Center - they were at the taping of the Oprah show today. From what they could tell, Lindsey was not highlighted on the show. Show appeared to focus on JayCee Dugard and several long term missing cases.

Disappointed, but not surprised.

Small update on this: (I removed some names and changed others to initials where needed)

Hi *****,
What we tape in studio isn't necessarily what will ultimately end up on the broadcast, so it is a little premature to jump to that conclusion.
So far, nothing has changed. I am still hoping AD's photo can be included in the continuous display of photos that will be on the screen throughout the show, however because of the sheer numbers (sadly), it may not be within my control.
I'll be in touch with MB directly in regards to Lindsey's story.

Best,

Welcome all newcomers to WS and thank you to all persons local to McCleary participating in the searches/vigils for precious Lindsey.

:Welcome-12-june:

Small update on this: (I removed some names and changed others to initials where needed)

Hi *****,
What we tape in studio isn't necessarily what will ultimately end up on the broadcast, so it is a little premature to jump to that conclusion.
So far, nothing has changed. I am still hoping AD's photo can be included in the continuous display of photos that will be on the screen throughout the show, however because of the sheer numbers (sadly), it may not be within my control.
I'll be in touch with MB directly in regards to Lindsey's story.

Best,

Hi JenniferO - from the very beginning Oprah has made it clear she wants the JayCee story...perhaps the exclusive. With that in mind, she would give it all the air time possible. Seems to me that Oprah responds to her emails so maybe if we all e-mailed her about Lindsey, she would give her a bit more time. just a thought.

The email I posted above was not from Oprah. I don't know if she answers emails or not. But I agree it wouldn't hurt if people emailed. :)

We still have hope for Oprah with Lindsey but we need everyone to email the show to let her know about Lindsey, How little time we have in finding her before winter starts.
We need her face all over the Nation! By the way I just email the Washington State National Guard to see what it takes to get them out here to help because of the winter coming. We need a lot of ground covered! I don't see why we can not get them out here I am after all who is it that pays their salaries? Just trying to get more and more people help! It is worth a try anyway!!!!!!

See you all this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member