WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to point out with the Alice W page, that Alice is 19 today. Yesterday she was 18.

huh. That's a bit odd about Alice age.

Thinking of Lindsey and her loved ones tonight. Justice will prevail soon- I agree that all the forward movement and progress lately will be worthwhile!

Dale Golder- are you cracking under the pressure yet???? :loser:

It's past time for this to end. At least one person knows where she is. What happened to her. Where she is. One person can end all of this. It's time to do that. I know this may seem presumptuous, it isn't meant to be. Has anyone been able to tell if LE has any proactive designs in place to try to flush this person out. I haven't really seen any of that, except that once they did have a POI, they leaned on him hard, trying to crack him. So far it hasn't worked. I know there are strategies that can be used, that have been proven to work, but I don't know what Le knows, so I have no idea which one would be best.
I'm not bashing law enforcement with this post. don't get that impression, but sometimes in cases like this, it all depends on what the guy at the top of the totem pole believes in. There are chiefs and detectives across the country that consider profiling and victimology to be invaluable, there are others that think it's bunk, the same repeated time after time. The same goes for psychics, psychologists, and some scientific tests.
I'm just wondering, hoping and praying that LE has much more than we do.

I needed something to do, so I checked DG's Myspace. (The POI.) The one I don't want to link because of the name, it's all over anyway. Or you can name search him. He lists his astro sign as Sagittarius, I'm sure this was already known, but maybe not to those who don't read the astro thread. If the the AW Myspace just changed today, that means the owner entered 10-7-1990 when they signed up. Provided that DG uses his real birthdate when signing up, it isn't him with the AW account, since the range for Sagittarius hasn't started yet.

huh. That's a bit odd about Alice age.

Thinking of Lindsey and her loved ones tonight. Justice will prevail soon- I agree that all the forward movement and progress lately will be worthwhile!

Dale Golder- are you cracking under the pressure yet???? :loser:

Hi Peeps, Was there ever a connection made with Dale and the last name of Wilkins in his background or family?

It's past time for this to end. At least one person knows where she is. What happened to her. Where she is. One person can end all of this. It's time to do that. I know this may seem presumptuous, it isn't meant to be. Has anyone been able to tell if LE has any proactive designs in place to try to flush this person out. I haven't really seen any of that, except that once they did have a POI, they leaned on him hard, trying to crack him. So far it hasn't worked. I know there are strategies that can be used, that have been proven to work, but I don't know what Le knows, so I have no idea which one would be best.
I'm not bashing law enforcement with this post. don't get that impression, but sometimes in cases like this, it all depends on what the guy at the top of the totem pole believes in. There are chiefs and detectives across the country that consider profiling and victimology to be invaluable, there are others that think it's bunk, the same repeated time after time. The same goes for psychics, psychologists, and some scientific tests.
I'm just wondering, hoping and praying that LE has much more than we do.

Hi Not my kids, What a dearheart you are and thanks for these posts you put so much thought into.

The LE force working together on Lindsey's case seems very well handled IMO.

After reading the Affidavit, I was so taken that they weren't clones of Don Knotts {I always have adored him ;} and pleasantly surprised at all they had learned in the case, of which we were unaware.

I think they know plenty. In fact I think they know so much that one spokesman for the investigation pulled himself up by his bootstraps after Dale's POI status was removed and was quoted as saying SS to "I think it would be an exaggeration to say he could not be a POI'.

That just says mountains to me as one who knows Lindsey needs too be found ASAP with the weather about to change like it will here in the Pacific Northwest. Nov and Dec will bring buckets of rain and snow in Jan and Feb.

And I still believe LE has a strategy, shown forth by what they have done. Name him as a POI to alert him to the public and then back off from that, take the heat off and hope for him to make a mistake or for info to come in that will lead to discovering her. Someone had to see or hear something. XOX

Well, im sure that le knows how to cross their t's and dot their i's. they are always willing to respond to the search center if needed. I have never seen a more dedicated police force willng to be there at a drop of a hat. Im sure there is room for improvement as we all want so bad for them to be searching 24/7 until they find her. but it seems from an outsider looking in, they know what they are doing. I would like to remind everyone that we are having a search this sat and sunday! and to check out the website Http://www.findlindseybaum.com for upcomming searches and dont forget to light a candle while you are there.

God Bless

Well, im sure that le knows how to cross their t's and dot their i's. they are always willing to respond to the search center if needed. I have never seen a more dedicated police force willng to be there at a drop of a hat. Im sure there is room for improvement as we all want so bad for them to be searching 24/7 until they find her. but it seems from an outsider looking in, they know what they are doing. I would like to remind everyone that we are having a search this sat and sunday! and to check out the website Http://www.findlindseybaum.com for upcomming searches and dont forget to light a candle while you are there.

God Bless

Thanks Fleece, Hey, where is Note tonight? I sure miss her chiming in!

hey jenn o, did you ever get that free ride around the block last weekend? lol! we are gonna miss ya this weekend!

Im here....took a bit of a break....and a spin around w/s :)

my heart is really heavy tonight.....

i dont know why....but i feel like something is right in front of us...and we are missing it......its really bugin me.....

i dont know why....but i feel like something is right in front of us...and we are missing it......its really bugin me.....

I don't think that you are alone in that feeling. I know that I too share it as do many that I've spoke with at the search center. If only we had just that one little tidbit that we need to point us in the right direction!!

THIS IS THE REPLY THAT I RECEIVED FROM THE GOVERNORS OFFICE:
IT FIGURES! YOU WOULD THINK THAT SHE COULD SEND SOMEONE OUT?
I GUESS IF YOU ARE NOT A PUBLIC FIGURE YOU ARE FORGOTTEN:

Good Morning Linda:

Thank you for requesting Governor Gregoire stop by the Lindsey Baum Search Center this Saturday morning, October 10, 2009. Unfortunately, previous commitments on her schedule will not permit her to attend.

Governor Gregoire and the staff in her office are hopeful your efforts will result in the safe return of this precious young girl.

Best wishes,

Barb Winkler

THIS IS THE REPLY THAT I RECEIVED FROM THE GOVERNORS OFFICE:
IT FIGURES! YOU WOULD THINK THAT SHE COULD SEND SOMEONE OUT?
I GUESS IF YOU ARE NOT A PUBLIC FIGURE YOU ARE FORGOTTEN:

Good Morning Linda:

Thank you for requesting Governor Gregoire stop by the Lindsey Baum Search Center this Saturday morning, October 10, 2009. Unfortunately, previous commitments on her schedule will not permit her to attend.

Governor Gregoire and the staff in her office are hopeful your efforts will result in the safe return of this precious young girl.

Best wishes,

Barb Winkler

Write her back and tell her how sorry you are that she won't be able to attend and ask if she could send a platoon to help out in her absence? How many in a platoon? I don't know BUT the National Guard is here to protect the NATION. What better way for them to earn their salaries then searching for the missing? Sometimes all they have to do is paint old buildings and pick up trash. Not that it doesn't need to be done, but seriously, searching for the missing would be so much more helpful!

Salem

PS - and THANK YOU for writing to her in the first place. At least she now knows that her constituents are concerned about Lindsey and would appreciate any help from her.

jvk - can you remind me again about the details on searching at the Beehive?

TIA,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members