WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I contacted the National Guard, they directed me to the Governor Christine Gregoire.
I just emailed her I invited her to see the Lindsey Center and asked for her help! Told her we need the National Guard winter is coming and we don't have much time before we have to stop ground searches. I am sure she will not pay any attention to it but hey it is worth a shot!!!!!

So I contacted the National Guard, they directed me to the Governor Christine Gregoire.
I just emailed her I invited her to see the Lindsey Center and asked for her help! Told her we need the National Guard winter is coming and we don't have much time before we have to stop ground searches. I am sure she will not pay any attention to it but hey it is worth a shot!!!!!

Your terrific onamission!!!! Dou bt Oprah responds in person but the staff reading her e-mails may bring pertinent interests to her attention - the more e-mails to her the better. mho

Hello all, my first post, so here goes: I am still bugged by the Alice Walters ms page. IMO, this is someone Lindsey knew and wanted to have private conversations with.

3 things for what they are worth:

1. Alice, as pointed out by someone else on WS (wish I could find who to credit), is a Twilight character, the series which we know Lindsey is a big fan of.

2. The image, or avatar, that Lindsey uses for her own Twilight Freak ms looks very much to me like Alice (Cullen) from the Twilight series.

3. When I did a Google Image search for the AW ms, the same photo of the three girls on Lindsey's ms, shows up for the AW ms. I don't know what to think of this. Anyone?

I would like to point out with the Alice Walters page, that Alice is 19 today. Yesterday she was 18.

Hey Newbies! Please edit your posts and put Alice W. Unless Alice (whoever "she" is) is named in mainstream media, we are not allowed to use her last name. Thanks! :blowkiss:

Nice to meet you, MisterMissy!!!

2JElmo-WelcometoGroup.jpg

Huh??? Sorry elepher50, nothing makes sense to me. Would you be able to sum it up? TIA

Sum Up: My interpretation is that this weekend's search surge for Lindsey stands a good chance of meeting with some success and also progress will be made regarding the perp.

Hopefully, I have gotten this correct Eyes4Crime - my thoughts and prayers are with all the local searchers headed to McCleary this weekend as it may be a very tough, difficult weekend.

Eleph

Does anyone else get hit with a sudden bout of depression when they consider that there may not a recovery or rescue before winter?
I know that LE is doing everything they can, I respect that and I know in some cases, you just can't find what you're looking for. But it hurts me think of nothing by Christmas, nothing by New Year.
You guys out there searching, you are angels, and I constantly am at war with wanting you to find her, and hoping that you won't because she's still alive somewhere.

Sum Up: My interpretation is that this weekend's search surge for Lindsey stands a good chance of meeting with some success and also progress will be made regarding the perp.

Hopefully, I have gotten this correct Eyes4Crime - my thoughts and prayers are with all the local searchers headed to McCleary this weekend as it may be a very tough, difficult weekend.

Eleph
might I also add to Eller's very informative post and say that lots of CONCENTRATION and PRAYER and THOUGHT are needed this weekend to this end... focus, focus, focus.. Which is something we can all do.. no matter where we are in the world..

k3wuwj.gif

mistermissy and RoseWhite

Eleph

Thanks so much elepher50...The searchers are all so very brave and dedicated - let's hope your summation is on target. Mom Baum, searchers, and all those who love and miss Lindsey will be able to take a break from searching and be part of the upcoming holidays. :blowkiss:

Eleph

So there are searches scheduled for this coming weekend 10/9 - 10/11? Same time and place?

For those that can't join us physically.. keep us (and most importantly Lindsey) in your thoughts and prayers.

Just Saturday and Sunday this weekend.

You can find more info here http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com/
I am going to try to get down there and do a search again this weekend. If not this weekend (weather is supposed to be very good for the search) then I will be to the next one.
I am working on getting posters around the Renton area and notice attached to get volunteers to come with visible links to the website and search dates.

It's only a 76 mile drive from Renton. I left at 8:15 last week and got there at 9:40 am and was on a search by around 10:45am.

Anyone with GPS on their phones - we need you. It helps with pinpointing with the maps the search teams get.

I don't have a lot to say...... Except, some of the information today has been depressing. i can't imagine why the Oprah crew would show up for two days, interview everyone, chase us around out in the woods with cameras, and not even give her 5 minutes of time on the show. :waitasec:

But I will say this tonight....

To the COWARD who took Lindsey, grow a conscience and a heart, and call the tipline or tell someone where she is. Give us all some relief and let us bring her home. Somebody out there knows where Lindsey is

Also, Welcome to all the searchers who showed up who have also come here to WS to post. It's awesome! Thank you all.

i know a plea was taped at the last candle light vigil but it was never aired on the news.. lets just cross our fingers that they do show it and he/she sees it and either lets her go, or tells us where to find her. LIndsey needs to come home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs