WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there Kimster. I bet they'll have the name of the person who bought that car from them as quick as Jack Flash can snap his fingers.

They'll pay a visit to that person's house, show them the drawing and work backwards like that till he pops up on their radar. Working it from the inside of the box out. Wish I were a little dragonfly buzzing around their squad room! :D

I was trying to listen to the scanner, but it is difficult as there are three entities on it and the fire dept. was very active. I stopped because I figure there won't be people calling in on him in the night...the is prowling during the day when the kids are out! :furious:

Boy, I learned I can't be makin' Swedish Meatballs while I'm trying to keep up with the forum~ :angel: You only turn them once if you want them perfect :angel:

So they haven't released his name yet I see. Someone would have to have a sophisticated software program to match his face at this point.

Do you really think it is the very same guy that was caught peeping in the window as was spotted in Olympia? One thing I've learned is it isn't difficult to trace names on the internet if you know the right sites to go to. I would think that's how he found the address for Lindsey's cousins.

Well, do we know where the cousins live? That's a start, eh? Maybe they live in Olympia. xox

PS: With a face only a mother could love they have to know who he is by now, don't you think? They'll keep it under wraps tho I think now that is pic it circulating around.

Are you going to pass those Swedish meatballs around? I'll have two please!

Maybe he was wearing a mask!! Sorry, I couldn't resist :angel:

The vehicle was described as a silver, newer Mazda sedan bearing a yellow "Titus Will" advertisement with no visible license plate, police said.<snipped>

What is a "Titus Will" advertisement? Why can't they find him with that clue? :waitasec:

Hi, Kimster,

Titus Will, a car dealership with 5 locations. No doubt LE has contacted TW and reviewed sales records.

How quickly can LE search through state registration records? How many silver Mazdas are registered in Washington?

In which garage / barn / wooded area does that creepy creep park at night?

Does he drive a stolen vehicle?

Since the perp has been seen on Tuesday (and one Friday?) does he 'borrow' the car from someone he knows who is out of town or is known to work late certain days?

Does that Shell station archive their cam tapes or simply re-record to the same tape(s)? Might the tapes reveal a silver Mazda?

The apparent boldness of the dude reveals a desparation to satisfy a very strong desire. Daylight, densely populated areas? Why is he so 'hungry'?

does someone have a link to the rso washington list? handy :)

i will look thru some

Hi there Kimster. I bet they'll have the name of the person who bought that car from them as quick as Jack Flash can snap his fingers.

They'll pay a visit to that person's house, show them the drawing and work backwards like that till he pops up on their radar. Working it from the inside of the box out. Wish I were a little dragonfly buzzing around their squad room! :D

ETA: If he's a mechanic at Titus Will I doubt he'd be driving a loaner..I think either it is his or he borrowed it from someone, or stole it

Hi, scandi,

One or more of the Titus Will dealerships post photos of their mechanics. I looked at them last month when the news firs broke (1/2 week Nov). The youngest mechs are brothers ... I do not recall exactly but they appeared clean cut. The others were older, and also appeared clean cut.

Are you going to pass those Swedish meatballs around? I'll have two please!

Maybe he was wearing a mask!! Sorry, I couldn't resist :angel:

OMG, Crack me up Eyes, thinking of a criminal afraid of the H1N1 virus sneaking around in a mask~

BTW, My meatballs are only about 3/4" across ~ very small, the way they made them in the old country. lol You need more than 2, Ya Ya you bet 'cha xox

Hi, scandi,

One or more of the Titus Will dealerships post photos of their mechanics. I looked at them last month when the news firs broke (1/2 week Nov). The youngest mechs are brothers ... I do not recall exactly but they appeared clean cut. The others were older, and also appeared clean cut.

WOW, you are on it Chuck. So this story is a month old? Isn't it odd they kept it pretty quiet for a month? Did you learn about it here? Just curious.

thanks for the links....im still flipin thru them....

After revieweing the LE sketch I suspect the perp might be older than 20-25 because his ear lobes are elongated .. that occurs as we age. I would guess 30 - 35.

He might have a gauge in his right lobe, but not in the other.

I wonder ... did that perp know where LB's cousins live because he obtained that information directly from LB ???

It's toooo coincidental to be a coincidence ... i have a bad feeling in my gut.

Newbie here, Just had to comment. This reminds me of after Elizabeth Smart was abducted....When Mitchell was atempting to enter the window of Elizabeth's cousin.

I wonder if there was ever a "To Catch a Predator" show in Washington state? I know they just had an episode in Wash. D.C. They also did some in CA.

The first time I saw Lindsey's myspace profile page, I was alarmed that she listed her location as McCleary, WA. Any predator could be stalking her.

Checking out Perverted Justice site to see if any pictures match the sketch we are looking at.

Hiya Aqua!!!
rwelcome.png

Missing McCleary girl's family victimized in Olympia
olympia-luring-suspect-sket.jpg

Credit: KING
by DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News
Posted on December 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM
Updated today at 3:26 PM

OLYMPIA, Wash. - Relatives of Lindsey Baum, the McCleary 10-year-old girl who vanished in June, called Olympia police last month to report a stranger in their backyard.

The homeowner said the man was crouching beneath the bedroom window of Baum's two female cousins, who are 9 and 12 years old.

Olympia Police said any connection between the two cases is coincidental, but Grays Harbor County investigators have been in touch with Olympia Detectives about the Nov. 13 incident.

Investigators in the Baum case have not identified any suspects in the girl's disappearance.

"It's scary," said Derric, the father of the girls who did not want his last name published. Derric said he and his wife were already nervous about their kids' safety after what happened to his niece.

"It even makes you more cautious about your own children," said Derric.

Olympia police have released a sketch of the suspect from the case in the backyard break-in. Detectives said the man may be responsible for two attempted luring cases in Olympia in November.

On Nov. 10, about eight blocks from the house where the man was seen, a man approached a 10-year-old girl and asked if she needed a ride. She ran home and police were contacted.

On November 24, about two miles from the home, a 9-year-old girl said a stranger asked her if she could help him load groceries into her car. She said no and ran away.

In both incidents, the man was reportedly driving a silver car.

Detectives said the girls did not think the man in the sketch released by police was the man that approached them, but police said it's possible he could be responsible for all three incidents.

When Derric confronted the man in his backyard , he asked what the man was doing. Derric said the man told him he was a building inspector. Derric said when he asked the man for his I.D., the man walked quickly to his car, and drove off. Derric told police the man was driving a silver Mazda.

I would be remiss if I did not mention that the earring pictured on this perp is a very identifiable part of a disturbing subculture that exists in the NW area of Washington and one that I discovered while traveling the Myspace pages of friends that began from the original MK MS page. It doesn't take too many steps to go from that MK page to this page (link below). Please note also that I have no idea if this is a relation to the SO Feeser who lives in McCleary, but I have always thought it is a possibility. I also am pretty sure that the Ada mentioned on this persons MS page is the same "Ada" who is the high priestess, or whatever the heck she calls herself, of that group on Yahoo, Grays Harbor County Occultists.

I just remember a very unsettled feeling while viewing these pages and realizing the possibility that people like this were not that far removed from the circle of friends that Lindsey associated with. Actually, I found it chilling.

While I do see a strong resemblance to this person, perhaps it's that earring that leads me to believe we could find this perp wandering among the subculture that seems to wear this sort of earring as part of the "membership". To me, that earring is a badge.

http://www.myspace.com/vagbadger

Back to lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members