WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Friday, four fourth-grade girls walking down Kingston Avenue toward Beach Elementary School saw a shirtless man exposing himself and masturbating, sitting in a silver Mazda sedan parked on Kingston.

"The girls reported the man had his pants pulled down past his thighs and was fondling his privates," Piedmont Detective Tom Kincaid said.

The girls screamed and ran, Kincaid said, and reported the 8 a.m. incident to the Beach school principal. The man did not say anything to the students, nor try to approach them.

He is described as a white male in his 20s with dark brown hair.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4176/is_20091112/ai_n42085662/

Related maybe to backyard stalker guy? I know it's a long shot, but I haven't slept all night, so my shots may get a little long.
Sorry if it's a repost.
It's from CA.

Also, does anyone know if Titus Will uses those magnetic car signs for their vehicles? If so, those are easy to steal, and he could have stolen it if he realizes the heat is on...or he thought he would have a need not to have an identifiable plate on his car. Some cops will let a plateless car slide if it's marked in some way as a dealer vehicle. Just thinking in type.

ETA: The number of events involving children and silver Mazda's is astounding. And not in a good way.

What is it with this 'masturbator' in a Mazda? Is it because the Mazda has a Wankel engines?

Good eye! I see what you mean about his profile. Seems a bit creepy. And what a coincidence, he just got a new SILVER car. Not a Mazda, but maybe he traded in the Mazda for the Mercedes! Only thing I don't see is the ear thing.
I don't see the ear thing either. I wonder if maybe the ear is newer and the pic older...otherwise, it can't be him.And the ear would have taken some time to get it guaged that high. You don't walk in with no hole in your ear and walk out with a 0 gauge...at least not in my experience.
But, then again, the people I know are responsible about the modifications and wouldn't endanger themselves.
I don't know how long it would take to go from nothing to 0 :waitasec: if you did it as fast as possible without properly gauging up. And I don't have anyone to ask.

The sketch posted above, of the backyard lurker guy...anyone want to hazard a guess as to whether that is a 0 guage or a 00 guage?
Not that it matters much, but if it is a double zero, that makes it a little more disctinctive and makes him more dedicated to the permanent types of modifications, so I would want to look for people from the area that are also into scarification or genital piercings and tattoos, maybe flesh tunnels or implanted hooks for hanging.

I am curious as to why this one piercing is seen as so menacing...is it something in the McCleary area? Having body modifications done to myself, as well as most of my friends and family having them, I don't see them as sinister. I'd appreciate it if someone could clue me in there. TIA.

Hazarding a complete guess by me, but double o.

O/T but I don't see them as sinister either. Just indicative of personal expression. And IMO it is common to come across people who choose to express themselves with piercings, tattoo's etc to typically have many; both seen and unseen.

http://www.tituswillcars.com/staff.php
At this link, there is a car salesman, youngish looking, initials GM (irony~chuckle)
Once you get his name run him through myspace search...freaky profile. Read the blogs, look at the photos...like for example, his ears.
If you are stuck in the same loop I am, you will then spend an hour looking at the Myspace, looking at the backyard creepoid sketch.
I am not linking to the myspace as this guy could be nothing but a harmless innocent eccentric.

I checked TW personnel last month (MySpace, Facebook, general web) when the news article was initially published. I found some edgy items but no smoking gun and no one that fits the sketch.

http://www.tituswillcars.com/staff.php
At this link, there is a car salesman, youngish looking, initials GM (irony~chuckle)
Once you get his name run him through myspace search...freaky profile. Read the blogs, look at the photos...like for example, his ears.
If you are stuck in the same loop I am, you will then spend an hour looking at the Myspace, looking at the backyard creepoid sketch.
I am not linking to the myspace as this guy could be nothing but a harmless innocent eccentric.

Ironic or coincidence, but if you save that composite and some of the salesman's pics, crop a bit, then open them side by side you will notice a HUGE resemblence !!! The mouth, the nose, eyes, even hair coming out of the hat in the sketch. And in NOT ONE of his myspace pics or his work pic is he smiling. Bad teeth perhaps?

Dang, I'm starting to get chills down my spine now.

I quickly discovered from that myspace profile that he is a member of AA (I recognize all the key words in his profile and comments since was in AA myself for many years). The only thing I can think of about the ear is that MAYBE (just a wild guess) it really wasn't a gauge after all, but perhaps just a large round ear ring that might have looked like a big hold. Hmmm. I noticed also that NONE of his myspace pics can you clearly see his entire ear on either side. (On purpose, maybe?)

All I know is since you posted this info and I checked things out, stuff is all starting to get weird.

Thank you, "Detective Not_My_Kids"! Good work.

Well, the Rudolph Nose in his work staff pic seems to say that was an old picture or AA ain't working for him.
MOO.
(Myspace guy, who might be titus mill guy, who might be creepoid sketch guy.)
Quote button on the blink again.

The creepoid in the sketch could have a fake gauge 0/gauge 00 too - some of them look very real.

You are right Elepher, and it didn't even cross my mind.
It does draw the eye, almost as good as wearing a mask, if he only considered the risk of kids seeing him. They likely would have gotten stuck on the huge hole in his ear.

very interesting!!!

good work

has anyone ran the name thru washingston court?

:waitasec: huh?

what was going on the weekend lindsey went missing....any racing stuff???

:waitasec: huh?
Typed the right response to the wrong poster. Not that that clarified much.:banghead:

Lets try again. I was typing to steadfast and trying to remember which court sections I had checked to respond to you and in the process, quoted steadfast and answered you. Took me a second to catch it, so I wasn't sure if anyone saw it.
(I've been awake for well over a day, cut me some slack.)

I see y'all are on a roll here and I certainly don't want to distract from that...but looking through sites of local piercing and tattoo artists I ran across a pic of a man that looks eerily similar to the witness sketch http://www.primevalink.com/ and scroll down...can't miss him...ball cap and ear gauge...

not my kids :hug:

mom linked didnt work for me either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members