WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many of you follow what our astrologers have to say, but 17 year old Chelsea King is missing from northern San Diego county, and a local RSO has been arrested. His known addresses suggest a link to missing Amber Dubois.

Tuba and Soulscape have posted charts for these events. I highly recommend reading them. It's science, they say. I believe in science, but I like to prove it, too, and these charts by our astrologers do that. Do go see.

Thinking of you, Lindsey, and of all who love you

eta: typo

Hi, Where do you go to read? Thanks
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! Here's a link to the Case Briefings thread in Websleuth's Forensic Astrology forum, where you will find post 381 (page 16) from Nursebeeme. Post 381 quotes previous charts done for Amber's disappearance, and asks if there may be a connection to missing Chelsea King. The charts that explore this possibility follow in the thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041&page=16

Thank you Coastal. By the way, lots of people in town today. I heard that DateLine was here also. I saw a TV Van when I drove through town. I also heard that they started searching houses again. Let's all pray for some good news! Praying for Lindsey!

Hi Coastal, Thanks again for the link. I started reading and realized that there is some information about my friend and co-worker Nancy Moyer which in just a few days will be a year that she went missing. I really miss her beautiful smile! Have to go, getting to emotional. Talk to you later.

Here is a good site about the K-9 searchers in Washington...

http://www.k9sardog.com/missing_children.htm
07-02-09 Re: 06-28-09 5963-323(B). Missing child. Gray’s Harbor Co. Wa. Lindsey Baum McCleary, Wa. Age 10. Sent my search report to FBI and McCleary City PD.

How many POI's smoke ?
Cigarette smoke contains various poisons that desensitizes the search dog’s noses and can affect the ability of the search dog to perform his or her tasks.

Thank you so much for that information SerendipitySeeker. Very impressed by Mr. Oakes' expertise and his writing--direct, to-the-point, no-nonsense, from word 1. And very impressed with you!

That is going in my Favorites right now.

Thank you Coastal. By the way, lots of people in town today. I heard that DateLine was here also. I saw a TV Van when I drove through town. I also heard that they started searching houses again. Let's all pray for some good news! Praying for Lindsey!

Thelma53 have you heard any news today concerning homes being searched? Dateline???

Hi Coastal, Thanks again for the link. I started reading and realized that there is some information about my friend and co-worker Nancy Moyer which in just a few days will be a year that she went missing. I really miss her beautiful smile! Have to go, getting to emotional. Talk to you later.

Hi Thelma,

I don't know if you have seen Nancy's thread, I linked it for you below. I have some questions I would like to ask you. The Astro's are working on her chart and need some info.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81468&page=14

Hi Knox, I just came home from work and the FBI are out and visable going door to door but I haven't heard any updates today. I iwll post if I hear anything.

Hi Knox, Thank you for the link for Nancy and yes you can ask me questions, I will try to answer the best that I can and if I am not sure, then I will ask another one of our friends.

Authorities hit the streets
BY JACOB JONES - The Daily World
Tuesday, March 2, 2010 2:10 PM PST

ACOB JONES | THE DAILY WORLD FBI agents and local investigators from several departments visited residents along Maple Street in McCleary on Monday.

Federal and local authorities launched a new push for clues in the disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum on Monday as teams of investigators returned to the McCleary street where she was last seen.

Like door-to-door salesmen in blue windbreakers, FBI agents and local officers spent the day systematically knocking on the doors along Maple Street, greeting many residents with questions that had been asked before.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said detectives and federal agents intend to re-question many people along the neighborhood street as part of a larger review of the investigation.

“We’re not plowing any new ground,” Scott said. “We’re just going over what we’ve already done.”

Investigators are following new recommendations from the FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team, which specializes in kidnapping cases across the country. Scott said the FBI team has been advising detectives since the beginning of the search, but its experts recently finished a third-party review of the investigation and offered suggestions on new approaches and follow-up interviews.

“Today was sort of the kick-off,” Scott said, later adding, “These are the techniques and these are the recommendations that have been successful (in other cases).”

Lindsey Baum went missing on June 26 while walking a short distance back home along Maple Street. She was sighted twice along the way, but investigators have found no evidence explaining how she disappeared. It was just days before her 11th birthday.

“It’s as comprehensive today as it was on June 26,” Scott said Monday, explaining that without specific evidence they must continue investigating all possibilities.

Forensic experts also conducted a final search of Lindsey’s house Friday to follow up on one of the review recommendations before her mother moved out of the area.

FBI agents teamed up with local officers from several departments Monday to make the door-to-door interviews. Scott said departments from Aberdeen, McCleary, Montesano, Lacey, Thurston County, Mason County, the State Patrol and others volunteered officers to help in the effort.

A couple dozen officers combed through the streets, stopping to chat with homeowners. Police cruisers crowded the main roads.

Scott said investigators have prioritized the expert recommendations and hope to keep the extra officers around for several days to complete the new round of interviews.

“We want to do it until it’s done,” he said.

The FBI brought in profilers, psychologists, computer technicians and many others to work on the case, Scott said. They also provided a mobile command center to serve as a clearinghouse for any information collected.

“There’s a lot of resources the FBI can bring to the table,” he said.

Some residents invited investigators inside. Others hung in the doorways as answering questions, the sessions lasting minutes or hours.

Scott said the federal review found the initial investigation very thorough, but they want to go back and see if they can turn up anything new, any small detail that might break the case.

“There’s a method to the madness,” he said. “We need the public’s understanding.”

He asked McCleary residents to continue the cooperation and support they have always offered investigators throughout the past eight months.

Standing outside his mother’s Maple Street home, David Belcher said investigators spent about three hours Monday morning interviewing him and the others at the house.

“They were really polite,” he said. “Whatever it takes, as long as they find out who did this.”

Though he lives in Central Park, Belcher said he often visits his mother and aunt in McCleary to help them around the house. It was the second time he had been interviewed for the case.

“(This time was) more thorough,” he said. “They really spent a lot more time on it.”

“Somebody had to have seen something,” he added.

Scott said some residents have questioned the redundancy of the second, or in some cases third or fourth, interviews. But he said few were caught off guard or upset.

“The community kind of knew something was going to happen,” he said. “Now they’re seeing what they heard was coming.”

Scott said investigators hope to build some momentum over the next several days and have plans in place to follow up on any potential break-throughs in the case.

“We’re going to go at this for as long as it takes,” he said.

Maybe body language is being filmed or observed ?

Thank you SerendiptySeeker. Lets hope we see the magnificense of Serendipity unfold in this case.

Thank you Serendipity!!

Respecfully snipped from astro general thread
Seems the timing of this post was/is perfect for Lindsey's case.

#260 12-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Tuba
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2007

"Ripeness is all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever backed into a New Year before? I haven't either and it doesn't seem a respectful way to greet the New Year Baby, or Father Time either, for that matter. However, we may be pardoned by mentioning we had no choice.

First we're pushed through a corner by a Full Moon Eclipse on New Year's Eve. And then Mars is in reverse and Mercury is in reverse and all we can do is yield and cooperate, so back we go!

Fortunately for us, we are Websleuths. Retrograde Mercury and retrograde Mars are actually helpful in detection and investigation and the handling of clues and evidence. So while everyone else is trying to throw up a building or trade their clunker for a 2010 model and finding it's all down around their ears, we will be carefully sifting through the items and information on the trail of our missing persons and of involved offenders, if any.

It is just the best time ever for review, research, re-evaluating and reconsidering. Good too for reheating cold cases. Having another go at sealed lips, as in re-interrogating. Re-examining "the map" of a case for new links and connections. And it would be good to remember that this is the ultimate likely moment for a perpetrator to revisit the scene of his crime.

I'm stunned! The FBI going door to door? I hope they interview the 'hombre'. (he was identified as a 'possible perp' by the astros. They must think she never left the area. This has been such a heartbreaking case.

Standing outside his mother’s Maple Street home, David Belcher said investigators spent about three hours Monday morning interviewing him and the others at the house.
“They were really polite,” he said. “Whatever it takes, as long as they find out who did this.”

Though he lives in Central Park, Belcher said he often visits his mother and aunt in McCleary to help them around the house. It was the second time he had been interviewed for the case.

“(This time was) more thorough,” he said. “They really spent a lot more time on it.”

“Somebody had to have seen something,” he added.

Maybe body language is being filmed or observed ?

3 hours interviewing him and others at the house seems very thorough, especially if his mother and aunt live there and they are elderly. That seems like a lot of time. Is that the norm? Or does that seem extensive? I believe the address of this house is 203 W Maple which sits at the SW corner of Maple and 4th - there seems to be family on Foreman also - and possibly in Westport. Are they working their way West down Maple?

I think body language can tell a lot. It would be great if they could wear a video headset or something similar and record the interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme