WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this day of contemplation I give reverence to Lindsey a child gone to soon. Lindsey has came to mean so much to many and in my book she has spoken loudly to bring attention to so many dangers a child faces in life. Lindsey who wanted to be a writer, tell stories as she sees them has effected more people than she probably ever expected to with her own story in life. God keep your angels in heaven and on earth surrounding Lindsey with the warmth of all of our love today & all tomorrows.

Silvertooth thank you for your admissions and the concern you show. I have faith that you will reach the proper authorities with this account. Never forget the sqeeky wheel gets greased! (o: Welcome to Lindseys forum!

"The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention"

Gray Watson

HAPPY EASTER!

Karen, Your words say everything. Krams.

I hope you all have a wonderful EASTER. To Mom Baum and JB and all of Lindsey's family and friends, please know there are many a soul doing what they can to bring her home. Today I've been thinking of her Easter photo. ;} All children are special in their own right. With Lindsey, she has become a part of us all and we will all be here 'till she is found, brought home and Justice is served. Ya Ya

It is also good to see you again Silvertooth. As I always say, you are a Web Sleuther now! LOL

I know what many here are going to say but I'll say my 2 cents about WK and you guys can flame away if you please.. trust me, I've learned that a fire proof suit is a necessity on the internets. I do not know WK, I've never met him and it's my understanding KK hasn't seen him in a very long time.

1. WK has never been named a POI by the police.. at least not in the media. His name was brought up on the forums because he is KKs brother.

2. WK was not in the state let alone in McCleary when Lindsey went missing.

3. He, as far as I've been told, never took a LDT because he was never suspected in Lindseys disappearance.

Now that I've said that.. Silvertooth, if you feel the information you have about him is important then please do contact the sheriffs office in Montesano (let me know if you need the number) and ask to talk to the detective in charge of the case (not sure if I'm supposed to name him here but obviously the sheriffs office will know who to put you in contact with). I've called/emailed several tips into the LE and I have never once gotten a call/email back from them. So don't lose sleep if you don't either. Doesn't mean they didn't listen.. it just means they are busy.

JenO is right = just to elaborate though for those who have not been through this when you call LE or the hotline and leave the information on voicemail or with a rep there is little reason for a call back unless more information is needed to confirm or move forward with the information that has been provided.

We have learned this first hand, both by actions and also directly from the PTB.

Happy Easter lil' girl....you should be here with us. We are still looking for you, and we have no plans to stop. Where are you???

Jules....thank you. I don't know what to make of this......

Breanna,
I don't either. I checked GH Jail roster and do not show him - but that post was from Mar 26. I did a check on white pages to see if I could find anyone in McCleary with this name or similar spelling and I do find someone - different spelling of first name and s on end of last name. Looks like he has a possible business in Shelton, lots of cases on the WA Courts site, a former address in Longview and Battleground, WA.

I'm writing it off as our good friend rumor.

TG admits in a comment that she's "heard lot's of rumors" and that she guesses he "was questioned".

As far as I know he was not arrested (don't you think there would have been something in the media that a suspect was arrested when they made such a huge deal about Dale Golder being a suspect and his house being searched?)

I know what many here are going to say but I'll say my 2 cents about WK and you guys can flame away if you please.. trust me, I've learned that a fire proof suit is a necessity on the internets. I do not know WK, I've never met him and it's my understanding KK hasn't seen him in a very long time.

1. WK has never been named a POI by the police.. at least not in the media. His name was brought up on the forums because he is KKs brother.

2. WK was not in the state let alone in McCleary when Lindsey went missing.

3. He, as far as I've been told, never took a LDT because he was never suspected in Lindseys disappearance.

Now that I've said that.. Silvertooth, if you feel the information you have about him is important then please do contact the sheriffs office in Montesano (let me know if you need the number) and ask to talk to the detective in charge of the case (not sure if I'm supposed to name him here but obviously the sheriffs office will know who to put you in contact with). I've called/emailed several tips into the LE and I have never once gotten a call/email back from them. So don't lose sleep if you don't either. Doesn't mean they didn't listen.. it just means they are busy.

I would have to agree here. I do not know of any LE/FBI searches or requests about WK. If they have been doing this, well I'll be :) That would be interesting. I also don't care who they question, or who goes through hell in the process.

We need to find Lindsey. That is what matters.

JenniferO, if you will check, you will see that I was not the one who used any names whatsoever, the poster following me did. I appreciate your remarks, I had been searching the Forum for some of those answers, and that helped. One of the earlier posts said that he was known to have been visiting, but a lot of things appeared to have been said that were untrue. My calls to LE did not concern Lindsey, they concerned location. I only found out about this tragedy the other night. I received an email tonight that said that 'just so you know', a (named) certain person connected to the case posted on this forum. That is fine with me, if it would help me to locate my missing friend. Let her contact me. I did not ask to be brought to this point, I was either drawn or pushed, but here I am. And I'm not sure if I've been warned or what, but I don't scare easily, and am simply trying to find a lost soul. I am sure that since I am not familiar with this site, I have already made mistakes. If I have offended anyone, I apoligize.

Oh, Silvertooth, I know you weren't the one who brought up the name.. sorry if it seemed I was being harsh with you. Not my intentions.

My post about WK was directed at SerendipitySeeker.. yes, his name has been brought up and even I did some sleuthing on him, but I know for a fact that he was not in McCleary on the night Lindsey went missing. I don't even know if KK knows exactly where he lives now because she doesn't have contact with him.

I misunderstood your original post when you said that you had info on a POI in Lindseys case. You meant a POI that we (Websleuths) had, not that LE had.
Anyway, I hope you find the answers you are looking for.. Good luck and again, Welcome to Websleuths.

JenO is right = just to elaborate though for those who have not been through this when you call LE or the hotline and leave the information on voicemail or with a rep there is little reason for a call back unless more information is needed to confirm or move forward with the information that has been provided.

We have learned this first hand, both by actions and also directly from the PTB.

Gee, When I called the tip line around the time of the search by LE in the Capitol Forest {re the acting caretaker being fired}, I had a nice talk with the lady. Maybe it wasn't the official tip line at that time but it was their dispatcher.

Oh, Silvertooth, I know you weren't the one who brought up the name.. sorry if it seemed I was being harsh with you. Not my intentions.

My post about WK was directed at SerendipitySeeker.. yes, his name has been brought up and even I did some sleuthing on him, but I know for a fact that he was not in McCleary on the night Lindsey went missing. I don't even know if KK knows exactly where he lives now because she doesn't have contact with him.

I misunderstood your original post when you said that you had info on a POI in Lindseys case. You meant a POI that we (Websleuths) had, not that LE had.
Anyway, I hope you find the answers you are looking for.. Good luck and again, Welcome to Websleuths.

Hi Jennifer, Can you ask KK again about that, not to disrespect what you say at all. Now that his name has come up I remember there was allot of discussion about him earlier in the case. Why, I don't remember now except he was a body builder and the Astros had the thought the unsub might be muscular {or SS}.

Could you also ask KK about the possible incident of some man trying to gain entrance thru a window of her house on the eve of the 26th? That might be a RUMOR which morphed from something, but it has always been in my mind as unresolved. Of course, if I had the opportunity I'd ask her myself, but I know you see her at the SC. xox

I would have to agree here. I do not know of any LE/FBI searches or requests about WK. If they have been doing this, well I'll be :) That would be interesting. I also don't care who they question, or who goes through hell in the process.

We need to find Lindsey. That is what matters.
Amen Brianna, What ever it takes ;}

She and I were emailing about it earlier and we've talked about it about 20 times before.. none of those stories were true.

KK has not seen nor spoken to WK in years. He has never been to her home in McCleary. Ever.
There were six people at KKs house on the night LB went missing.. herself, SW and their children. No one else. She doesn't have a basement, no windows were broken and no man with the name that starts with R was trying to gain entrance into her home. She's never had anyone living in her home except for herself, SW and the children.

She and I were emailing about it earlier and we've talked about it about 20 times before.. none of those stories were true.

KK has not seen nor spoken to WK in years. He has never been to her home in McCleary. Ever.
There were six people at KKs house on the night LB went missing.. herself, SW and their children. No one else. She doesn't have a basement, no windows were broken and no man with the name that starts with R was trying to gain entrance into her home. She's never had anyone living in her home except for herself, SW and the children.

Thanks Jennifer, I thought KK wrote there were 4 people in the house that evening and remember we commented how odd it was to have her refer to her children as people, even tho they are. I didn't realize Scott had 2 children there. Also, I never heard even a name of this supposed man or that his name began w/ R.

Good morning, and thank you all. It dawned on me last night that my 'missing person' might be being hounded by creditors, so I left a message for her to simply let my phone ring so we would at least know she was alive. It rang at 6:00 am from her number. (I should have specified not so early!) So, I suppose the lesson is not to not show up when you say you will without calling, when a LE officer and a computer research is involved, and that people aren't disposable, and that sometimes someone cares enough to cause a ruckus over a disappearance. We have had two in this Valley in the last two years. The winding path that lead me to this site has been remarkable. I will lurk in the background, and hope and pray that there will be news about Lindsey soon. This added two more people praying for her, so that isn't all bad, is it? And, I agree about continuing research about the other participant..........there's a lot more there than meets the eye, even if Lindsey is not a factor. Thanks to all of you.

Whoa, where are the posts? I'm saddened my Easter wish for Lindsey was removed and sincerely hope no one felt threatened, or uncomfortable by me thinking of her.

Healthy debate? Unhealthy debate? I'm lost.... and though I'm used to this I still find the need to understand.

"The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention" Lindsey has my full attention!

Whoa, where are the posts? I'm saddened my Easter wish for Lindsey was removed and sincerely hope no one felt threatened, or uncomfortable by me thinking of her.

Healthy debate? Unhealthy debate? I'm lost.... and though I'm used to this I still find the need to understand.

"The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention" Lindsey has my full attention!

I don't understand. Did I miss something?

Do you mean this one?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #18

It's on page one where you left it yesterday. lol

Thank you Jen the sun has gotten to me! At least we can laugh together at my kooky posts. Back to the island.... where's me rum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
summerpr