WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I got married last year at 22, and up til the day of my wedding, my curfew was 10pm on weeknights, 11pm if I was with my fiancee, and 12am on the weekends if I wasn't with my fiancee or a "boy". LOL I swear I had the world's strictest parents. When I was 10, I had to be where my mom could see me, and I had to be inside by 9, unless my parents were outside too.

This made me laugh....I on the other hand was pretty much allowed to go anywhere as long as I wasn't with a ''boy''. My parents tried to keep me away from boys for as long as they could....

Yeah, he has several charges, including burglary, theft and MIP

WK is KK's brother. he could not be married to a sister, and I found a protection order from the ex wife in 99. From what I see KK has never been married and her kids have her last name. Researching on her she use to be part of a muscle magazine WK was part owner in. She also is linked to a unclejackscats.org website from AZ. I think they both previously lived in AZ. not sure though..

Oh and I also do not trust anything she has said. I think Lindsey went down there to see if her friend could stay the night with her, which was reported early on. This woman keeps posting on the other site that they monitor the myspace. All I have to say to that is BS!!! If I went on my 12 yr old myspace and there was a friend that had a myspace even close to what these 10 yr olds have I would make her delete the friend.

I think KK is trying to make herself look like the perfect mom. I think these kids had the run of the town, and did what they wanted when they wanted. These are the type of parents who make the lives of parents who really care harder!!

WTH??? I know i've mentioned this more than once....but it bugs me so much....
Didn't Kara say that the kids are NOT allowed to have a myspace page?? And at first we were like...why is she saying that, but yet she has her own daughter added as a friend...
NOW she says she monitors her myspace????
Which is the lie????
GMAB!!!!
And... i wouldn't be too proud of myself saying that i monitor my child's myspace page when the content on it is clearly not menat for a 10 year old little girl...
she's still a baby!!!!
Lindsey is still a baby.....
They are NOT grownups!!! They're not even teenagers.....
How and why do they know about all these things?
Just venting....
I think Kara lies....

I saw (on a map) church i think sabbath center or something like that near the area. I wonder if they have AA meetings in there or if its used for anything else besides church.

That ML and her husband are still in the back of my mind. M sure was vocal on the news sites. For some reason that is just nagging in the back of my mind.
I wonder if the police have interviewed them. We haven't heard anything about them.

Another thought seeing the new FBI hauncho at the forefront of the case, announced yesterday, involved with internet crime.

I am wondering if that is what brought this new SO from Aberdeen to light? It could be he had connected to people in McCleary by internet with sex sites and *advertiser censored*. We do know that there is a connection to Marilyn with sex sites and she was friends with a SO in California.

Gosh, I wonder if this new SO knew her and had seen Lindsay at her house? If LE discovered say a *advertiser censored* connection between them, or any other players in the case, would they have to get a search warrant to look into their computers or could they do that from their FBI computers like they do on Criminal Minds?

As a mother of a 10 year old I just don't understand allowing a 10 year old to wander around alone. Mine is not even allowed on the front lawn without an adult being with her. No, I don't live in a small town but sometimes I wonder if kidnappers are not attracted to small towns where children wander around freely and there are less people out and about. At 10 kids are still so young. Then again, when I was 10 I did go out alone so maybe I'm just paranoid....

I'm exactly the same way!!! My kids are not allowed outside unless i'm watching them...never mind walking through town on thier own!!!!

Also, did we find out if Lindsey's mom was expecting the girls to come back to their house to read Harry Potter out loud or was she expecting Lindsey to stay overnite at her friend's house? If she wasn't expectingg them to be home....cuz Kara says Lindsey was asking to stay at HER house...then what made Lindsey's mom start to worry about her? I mean if she was expecting her to stay.
I don't know if i'm making sense....

I saw (on a map) church i think sabbath center or something like that near the area. I wonder if they have AA meetings in there or if its used for anything else besides church.

I don't know how current this page is but it lists the AA, NA and OA meetings in our area.

http://karisable.com/12step.htm

McCleary

Saturday

7:00pm United Methodist Church 426 S (3rd and Oak) McCleary, Wa

oh yeah, i forgot to mention that uh, fester lechester???
I'm sorry, esp due to the gravity of this case, but that name has me roflmao

That Merilyn LaChester and her husband are still in the back of my mind. Merilyn sure was vocal on the news sites. For some reason that is just nagging in the back of my mind.
I wonder if the police have interviewed them. We haven't heard anything about them.

LOL NIX Jennifer!~ We had the very same thought at the same time!

Maybe I am the one confused having jumped in late on this case, but I thought Lindsey wanted to stay at her house and was turned down.

It still doesn't explain why she didn't just pick up the phone and call her tho. Either way, it would have saved her the trip. If they have internet service, they most likely have either a cell phone or a land line.

Another case of conflicting accounts of what happened. Lindsey's mom said that the girls walked to Kayla's to ask if Kayla could stay at Lindsey's.

KK says the girls asked if Lindsey could stay at Kayla's and she said no.

If I had to wager a guess, I'd say the girls first asked if Kayla could stay the night, KK said no, we have plans, then they asked if Lindsey could stay the night and KK said no again and sent Lindsey on her way.

oh yeah, i forgot to mention that uh, fester lechester???
I'm sorry, esp due to the gravity of this case, but that name has me roflmao

I'm having his name along with a few others run through a connection I have to see what comes up (sorry to be so cryptic about this.. I can't reveal my source because I don't know if the person could get in trouble for doing this)

A gentle reminder, we have to use initials or a first initial and a last name or vice versa if we are discussing someone that has not had their name in the media in connection to a case. Not my rules :) it's Websleuth TOS. I just wanted to let those that are new to the site know, because a violation of TOS can be not a nice experience LOL :D

I didn't see this one posted yet, sorry if it is a repeat:

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

Scott said the search would have to continue to expand beyond the city limits, targeting logging roads or other remote areas farther afield. But he vowed it would go on as long as necessary.

“We’re going to bring Lindsey home,” he said. “We will find her. If I have to knock on every door in Grays Harbor County to do that, I will.”
-------------------------------

Note: the article does include a picture of SuperCop for those who wanted to see him. :wink: No resemblance to Yuri.

A gentle reminder, we have to use initials or a first initial and a last name or vice versa if we are discussing someone that has not had their name in the media in connection to a case. Not my rules :) it's Websleuth TOS. I just wanted to let those that are new to the site know, because a violation of TOS can be not a nice experience LOL :D

I wasn't aware of this and at times i'm still struggling to keep up with the constant abbreviations.

WTH??? I know i've mentioned this more than once....but it bugs me so much....
Didn't Kara say that the kids are NOT allowed to have a myspace page?? And at first we were like...why is she saying that, but yet she has her own daughter added as a friend...
NOW she says she monitors her myspace????
Which is the lie????
GMAB!!!!
And... i wouldn't be too proud of myself saying that i monitor my child's myspace page when the content on it is clearly not menat for a 10 year old little girl...
she's still a baby!!!!
Lindsey is still a baby.....
They are NOT grownups!!! They're not even teenagers.....
How and why do they know about all these things?
Just venting....
I think Kara lies....

I totaly agree and if she is monitoring her myspace use and she doesn't have a problem with her 10 year old using language such as Bi*ches, along with other things it shows alot about her character, or lack of.

I knew this but I will admit I got caught up in thought and totally forgot to type initials instead. I edited my original post. Sorry.

Has anyone looked at the RSO's in the town called Elma?

Lindsey attended school there until this year. Her Mother's long time friend of 30 yrs lives in that town and IIRC moved back to WA at the coaxing of her long time friend.

I'm just trying to think outside of the box if we are going to look at RSO's, we can look at all that may have seen Lindsey at one time or another.

Sorry gotta go again LOL...getting errands ran here and there for our big move :D

Just wondering....How do you find out this stuff??? lol....
I must have missed something....
Is it something Kara wrote??

I totaly agree and if she is monitoring her myspace use and she doesn't have a problem with her 10 year old using language such as Bi*ches, along with other things it shows alot about her character, or lack of.

If she is monitoring this site..why would she allow her daughter's site to be public?

This has a nice little list of local businesses and their locations:

http://www.schoolfolks.com/amenities/127230/

Note there are TWO liquor stores on the immediate corner of maple and 3rd...technically on main, which has been discussed as an alt route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver