WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I found Joaquin via the linked myspace. You so GOOD, lady!

I bookmarked it and will look at it later.

So do you guys think he was the main BF, or the new one?

I also tried to see if our MS hit had any connections with anyone on myspace with the surname of Hurd in the Wenatchee area, since those are the rancho owners. I did find a few, a 21 year old and a 17 year old to top the list, neither have either Mac as their Myspace friend or our above linked hit or "Mr. J".

If there is any connection, it's not a clear one. I'd sit and see if they have any similar friends, but that could take hours.

Looking for an address on J.V, only person in the white pages with that last name is in East Wenatchee. The news article in Wenworld stated clearly that he lives in Wen. I'll look more online.

Well, well interesting development. The 17 year old Hurd I found on Myspace has a Juvie apperance before the Chelan County Superior Court on criminal charges, sealed of course. Took place in 2008 so if he's 17 now that would have been 15-ish?

I don't know any details other than the Washington Court system has record of him before a judge in a criminal court setting.

Well, well interesting development. The 17 year old Hurd I found on Myspace has a Juvie apperance before the Chelan County Superior Court on criminal charges, sealed of course. Took place in 2008 so if he's 17 now that would have been 15-ish?

I don't know any details other than the Washington Court system has record of him before a judge in a criminal court setting.

That is interesting, good find. It would be incredibly stupid to dump the car right by his house, but since when are these people ever smart?

That is interesting, good find. It would be incredibly stupid to dump the car right by his house, but since when are these people ever smart?

Yeah, but I honestly believe that if it were that easy the FBI would have had a POI/Suspect announced already. At the same time there are some things that could make sense. I hesitate to speculate too much on this one because of the age of the individual. However, if he does live there (I believe he does, his myspace profile states he lives on a ranch :eek:) a lot of things really sort of add up.

He also loves offroading.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Oh, something I meant to mention days ago- did anyone else notice that the URL of Mac's MS was "kenzilovesthegangsters"?

Gangster culture is fairly hip with the youngsters in a lot of places, but in this case it could possibly be more literal than usual. Wonder if she was involved with the wrong crowd?

Oh, something I meant to mention days ago- did anyone else notice that the URL of Mac's MS was "kenzilovesthegangsters"?

Gangster culture is fairly hip with the youngsters in a lot of places, but in this case it could possibly be more literal than usual. Wonder if she was involved with the wrong crowd?

Very possible. The Gang Culture is really deep in the Wenatchee area, and anyone she knew could have easily been a gangster. And considering some of the pictures of some of the "gents" we've stumbled upon on Myspace, um, they seem a little "gangsta" to me.

"Fatality

When no one knows what’s right from wrong,
I’ll be okay, I’ll sing my song.
Annunciate my foul intent,
To demonstrate the hate I’ve sent.

For all of those who cannot hear,
I’ll shape your fate in certain blocks.
Making sure the pain exploits your fears,
And scares what remains with black attacking hawks.

Commandeer your every sense,
Then render your body stoic.
Shut off the lights to build suspense,
And finish before you know it.

Once it’s done I’ll feel the power,
Clean up my things and move along.
Strike another within the hour,
Just one more to hear the song."

BBM
JO has been online for about an hour at the writing site and that verse has now been changed to:

And scares what remains of the def, then you talk.

Super good find, WTG. I will try and look into this more tonight!

BTW, Brewster is fairly far north, upriver.

Also wondering how this guy is friends with J, he's quite a bit older and in another city?

Do we know how old J is? Maybe they're relatives or just MS friends..Maybe he works near J..The only connection I saw is gym/working out..IIRC Mackenzie was a gym rat so maybe J is too & they all go to the same gym? Kinda lame but possible.

Well, his MS says 21 and we haven't seen anything to tell us otherwise, so...

Sorry, can't link

Very possible. The Gang Culture is really deep in the Wenatchee area, and anyone she knew could have easily been a gangster. And considering some of the pictures of some of the "gents" we've stumbled upon on Myspace, um, they seem a little "gangsta" to me.

Yes, I thought so too. I hope this isn't some kind of trite drug scenario or something. By all accounts she was such a good girl, but I think all of us who either have teens or were one know that sometimes what's on the surface to our parents is different from what's going on underneath. And parents are so busy nowadays, KWIM? :(

At any rate, they will be doing tox.

BBM
JO has been online for about an hour at the writing site and that verse has now been changed to:

And scares what remains of the def, then you talk.

Is it just me or are his edits making less and less sense? At least previous lines were understandable!

J.V's MS claims he's 21. Can we therefore link it?

No. We know he is a minor. Basically the rules on linking myspace/facebook are as follows:

Link only to MAIN players NAMED in the media and 21 or over.

No links to anyone not named in the media as a part of the case. No links to any minors, regardless if they are named in the media. We use initials to talk about players or interesting connections.

We try to protect the innocent, while sleuthing. Can get tricky sometimes, but we are very clever sleuths and we can git er done :)

HTH,

Salem

Is it just me or are his edits making less and less sense? At least previous lines were understandable!

What do you think "def" means? It could stand for so many things: defendant, defiance (this is my choice), defecate, etc.

Salem

Yeah, but I honestly believe that if it were that easy the FBI would have had a POI/Suspect announced already. At the same time there are some things that could make sense. I hesitate to speculate too much on this one because of the age of the individual. However, if he does live there (I believe he does, his myspace profile states he lives on a ranch :eek:) a lot of things really sort of add up.

He also loves offroading.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It could be a friend - someone that has visited the young dude's house, frequently or infrequently. The age of the young dude means he is possibly still in school - does he go to Mackenzie's high school? He could just be a "friend in common" that comes up, because someone took advantage of his out of the way location? :waitasec:

Salem

What do you think "def" means? It could stand for so many things: defendant, defiance (this is my choice), defecate, etc.

Salem

I was sort of thinking the same thing...I came up with defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3