WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the questions we have are the same ones that initially cropped up in the Anthony case. For example, Do pings continue when phone is off? Do pings continue when the phone is on, but no call is being made? What is the time frequency between pings?

hope I did that right...
Pings do not continue if the phone is off. Pings do continue if the phone is powered on and within service range. Frequency of pings is set by the carrier and by locations.

Orlando is a metro area with many tower locations, because of that ping frequency would more than likely be increased by the carrier. Wenatchee would not be considered Metro so the time difference would be higher. I keep trying real hard to keep these explanations as simple as I can so everyone can understand. If anyone needs a more technical explanation please pm me.

I find it interesting that there is mention of a curfew on someone that apparently lived with her BF?

Perhaps "curfew" was just a figure of speech...

Can you share what data makes you think VDD is not guilty?

I spoke with him personally and he stated he was in jail.

I remember us discussing this awhile back. There was some talk of retaliation by someone close to VDD, but not him, for the charges filed against him by WC & MC. That was one theory, but I don't think it sticks very well.

respectfully snipped
as lovely, tall and talented as MC was, I wonder if she thought of becoming a model. If so, she would have been a perfect mark for his supposed invitation for a free photo session at a Perfect location like CB, perhaps/ If he is some sort of psychopath, maybe things got out of hand at CB, I wonder if she was covered with mud when found.? That poor baby;my heart bleeds for her and all who loved her. All written here is Speculation, a theory and my opinion, nothing more.

I do recall a woman posting on here something about MC wanting to become a model. The context was around her mentioning this in class, and boy classmates of hers laughing. The boys then felt bad after what happened to her. I just wanted to add this since you asked if she ever thought of becoming a model. That scenario you mention sounds totally plausible!

You kick butt, thats all I have to say. I am impressed!

I too tried looking through other peoples FB profiles thinking I might be able to find something, but I really didn't know where to start so I gave up.

You, however, are the persistent one and I am seriously impressed. Thank you, as I have been wondering, as well as everyone else, what he looked like.

Back on the previous thread, some people were inquiring about who would be prosecuting this case. It seems to me, from the pulled quotes below, that it will most likely be Douglas County.

Steve Clem, Douglas County prosecutor and coroner, said he plans to be present when Dr. Gina Fino performs the autopsy. Fino works on contract to perform autopsies for the county.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/16/case-now-turns-to-lab-work-authorities-hope/?online

“At this point, I want to keep that information inside law enforcement,” said Steve Clem, Douglas County prosecutor and coroner, Tuesday evening. He had spent the afternoon attending Cowell’s autopsy, which was performed by Dr. Gina Fino. She works on contract to do autopsies for the county.
Asked when results would be made public, he (Clem) replied, "When a suspect has been identified and charged."

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/...on-autopsy-results-authorities-saying/?online

“At this point, I want to keep that information inside law enforcement,” said Steve Clem, Douglas County prosecutor and coroner, Tuesday evening. He had spent the afternoon attending Cowell’s autopsy, which was performed by Dr. Gina Fino. She works on contract to do autopsies for the county.
Asked when results would be made public, he (Clem) replied, "When a suspect has been identified and charged."

Steve has said it since the begining that they will keep the info inside LE until there is an arrest. Think about his statement, because I have a feeling he MEANS it. (IMO Steve will be the prosecuting attorney, unless they find a murder scene somehere else than CB??? ) That being said, Steve, a father himself, attended MC's autopsy AND SPENT THE AFTERNOON DOING IT. I know there have been some posts refrencing concern about Steve being the prosecutor, but I respectably disagree that Steve will be detrimental on this case. He saw her. He studied her. It was also said recenly (can't remember where) that the closest witness in the case could very well be MC herself. (maybe from recent gochelan interview?) I know we are ALL getting impatient with LE, but after having re-read this post from Liz, I am feeling much more comfortable. LE seems to be working this case to the very last detail to ensure a "guilty" verdict, not just an arrest. It looks to me that LE has acted perfectly in sync with Steve's original comments. (Admittedly, as a NON ATTONEY :Banane38:, sometimes I have a problem connecting the law to reality; as I may see it. Laws are funny and FRUSTRATING things to put into action.)
So, I am going to go out on a limb here and IMO, Steve and LE want an arrest and a conviction just as bad as we do. Maybe even more. Can you imagine having actually SEEN little MC as Steve did? .....
+
In addition, I see there are MANY strong, educated personalities with diverse backgrounds working together on MC's case, as investigators and such. ( I can picture some good pissing contests too lol)
+
And, is it my intepretation only, or does everyone else see that in almost all LE statements and interviews the verbage they used has been indicitive of already having a suspect, just solidifying case details? Again, ensuring conviction not just arrest.
+
And lastly, look at what WS has done with little to NO facts. LE HAS the facts, or atleast a sigificant amount of them.
=
IMOARREST AND CONVICTION SOON!!!Go get the SOB(s) LE!

P.S. I have had a burning question for a while, but hesitated asking because it was based on SHEER rumor, but here it goes; IF MC was pregnant, could some of the "more difficult and time consuming" blood work be on a fetus? I have no idea what something like that would entail......Sorry if that is a graphic question for some people. I know it is hard for me to even ask it. And, did we establish that to be a far fetched rumor by the way? I think I'm getting all-timers!

Thanks for listening to my ramblings of random thoughts.:twocents:

P.S.S. I know there has been serious speculation about the killer being close to MC, but there have been NO searches by LE on an other homes besides CB and WC speck house, right? I remember something about MC's computer(s) maybe being taken by LE, is this a FACT? Where were the computers at, WC's or RC's house? Did they search thier houses? Anyone know?

I cannot get the link to open properly I goofed Sorry. Is there a way to add a picture just by itself without a URL?
Thanks for any pointers The FB Page( I found it by accident, doing searches on JL. He has some stuff under "Behind the lense". has a photo of JL sitting in the back of a pickup truck,up on the edge of the bed. playing guitar. A young, darkhaired girl is kkneeling beside him, gazing up, adoringly, IMO

I don't know if you figured out how to post a picture on here yet but you first need to save the pic to your computer. Then, go down to additional options, then attach files/manage attachments and then upload it from your computer. If you're in the quick reply, make sure to go to advanced options.

Can you share what data makes you think VDD is not guilty?

I usually don't post but I just needed to share that I have a habit of checking the jail roster on a daily basis and VDD was incarcerated when MC went missing. You guys are awesome keep up the good work we need JUSTICE for Mackenzie.

I wish JF had an advocate on here. Everyone else we've talked about seems to have one or more people telling us how great those people are.

Oh ugh - just followed the link and looked at JL's photos. Some are cute and tasteful. Most are disgusting. I would have a fit if my teenage daughter was asked to do some of those poses. But I can picture some young moms these days who would not think twice about it, and probably think they were cute. The world is slowly but surely losing all sense of morality. It's subtle, but it's happening. MOO

I wish JF had an advocate on here. Everyone else we've talked about seems to have one or more people telling us how great those people are.

Perhaps its telling that there isn't?

laughing with glee at the implication of your words:applause::applause::applause::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Okay.. if you were to put $100,000 on a theory (right now), what would it be??? Just for fun...

I am going to stick with the very popular theory that our friend JF is responsible for MC's death. I too believe LE is waiting to solidify the case to ensure a rock-solid case against him. I do not have the Why or How figured just yet - but my money is on JF.

You turn...

Okay.. if you were to put $100,000 on a theory (right now), what would it be??? Just for fun...

I am going to stick with the very popular theory that our friend JF is responsible for MC's death. I too believe LE is waiting to solidify the case to ensure a rock-solid case against him. I do not have the Why or How figured just yet - but my money is on JF.

You turn...

I say 25% SK, 37.5% gang, and 37.5% JF

Erok, I agree with you. J.F. is the one I suspect the most, but I also believe that someone else was involved or knows what happened. The why of it all I am eager to discover....what could lead to such evilness in a human being? Tomorrow is a birthday she should have been able to celebrate, and I know that all of us who have continued to follow this are together in our sadness for this loss.

You turn...

I agree. I've posted my theory in the past. Maybe I'm just hoping that JF is "the one" so I don't have to entertain the thought that there is a random killer on the loose. As awful as this is, I want it to be personal and not random. :twocents:

Erok, I agree with you. J.F. is the one I suspect the most, but I also believe that someone else was involved or knows what happened. The why of it all I am eager to discover....what could lead to such evilness in a human being? Tomorrow is a birthday she should have been able to celebrate, and I know that all of us who have continued to follow this are together in our sadness for this loss.

I will certainly be praying and thinking of her tomorrow. This case and MC is more and more on my mind each day.. when LE has the case wrapped up and they release the news of an arrest, we can all celebrate. :dance:

The thing that has always bothered me about 2 people being involved... I have some amazing and I mean amazing life long friends. I couldn't fathom a way to get them to help, I mean, how do you go about getting someone to do this with you? How does it come up in conversation? I would also think they would want to act alone. If only one person knows, they can control the house of bricks so to speak. Add someone else into the equation and the house crumbles easier, and you are dependent on someone else keeping quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member