DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These photos. Obviously professional:

mackenziex.jpg

mackenzie1.jpg

Dear Posters:

Just wanted to remind you that this site is different than many others.

One of the ways we're different is that we do not allow off-topic posts, including chit-chat. Those kind of posts a really distracting to those who read and post for information and to sleuth the case.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

I've seen mention several times in various threads that the fact that Mackenzie's car doors were locked is indicative of someone close to her dropping the car there and locking it.

I have a Pontiac that's about the same age as Mackenzies... actually a couple years older. Pontiacs come with a feature... I have it activated on my car.

With the key fob, if you leave the door open and hit the lock button, you can set the car to automatically lock the doors every time you shut them. Five seconds after the door is shut, the car automatically locks itself.

I love the feature, because, should I forget to lock the car, the car remembers for me. You only have to set it once to do this.

It is possible that whoever dropped the car at the Pitcher Canyon location was unaware that the car would lock itself. If this person left the keys in the car, they'd have no way to get back in without breaking a window, at which time the alarm system would activate. Most Pontiac Grand Prix and above have alarm systems.

Just some thoughts on possible scenarios involving the car being locked.

ETA: My car is a 97 Pontiac. I have read that hers is a 2000. And I've also read that it's a 1997. If hers is a 97, then hers and mine are the same year.

I agree- if she was really telling the truth, there is never a legitimate reason to "practice" dialing 911. These false calls slow the response to real emergencies. I'm not positive about WA, but in many states this is a criminal offense.

I wonder if she really was in trouble- I would assume the police would have to check things out right? What if someone had a gun to her head and she had to say those things?

Yeah. Criminal offense. In my neck of the woods...you don't dare "practice" calling 911. I know of people being threatened with arrest if they use 911 for purposes other than emergency. Parents get the scary lecture if their child calls 911. It's called 911 abuse. It's just a no-no.

Go to MySpace, select 'MySpace' in the drop-down next to the Search box then search on:

wenatchee photography
Concerning time it takes to dewinterize a boat.
Oh so sorry I did not even think about the boats that are shrink wrapped or have an over coat, all of our customers stored their boats for winter out of the water in our covered facilitiy.

So in reading all the posts...do I have it correct that some have a theory about MC maybe being involved with WC's bf and possibly being pregnant? If I have that correct, here are my thoughts:

First off, a for a normal, beautiful 17 year-old...being even remotely interested in someone your MOM has been with is kind of hard for me to grasp. Now I don't know what this guy looks like, but unless he is drop dead gorgeous and the kind to sweep someone off of their feet, I just don't find this to be a possible theory in my mind. I don't know...

So in reading all the posts...do I have it correct that some have a theory about MC maybe being involved with WC's bf and possibly being pregnant? If I have that correct, here are my thoughts:

First off, a for a normal, beautiful 17 year-old...being even remotely interested in someone your MOM has been with is kind of hard for me to grasp. Now I don't know what this guy looks like, but unless he is drop dead gorgeous and the kind to sweep someone off of their feet, I just don't find this to be a possible theory in my mind. I don't know...

I just cannot see this as a viable theory, I have read her comments to her bf, it seems to me that she loved him very much, and was so proud of their 16 month relationship.

The car thing brings up another point. If her mother is wealthy, why was Mackenzie driving a decade-old car?

If I remember correctly, the parents were putting one son (possibly two?) through college. I'm sure no one would expect the son to quit college so that his tuition money could go toward the reward fund.

I'm just surprised that no businesses or corporations in the area have put up reward money. Where I live, a woman was brutally murdered, and many, many businesses came together to immediately offer a reward that's now in the 50K+ range. Her family didn't put any money toward the reward... businesses realizing that as long as one is not safe, none are safe, put the money up. Hate that the same thing isn't happening in Washington.

i saw something interesting last night around midnight. I was driving by the park-n-ride on easy Strret, the one across the highway from Apple Valley Honda. locals will know where I mean, for non-locals it is in close vicinity of both WC's home and the spec house. As I drove by, my attention was caught by the fact that several cars were parked there with their headlights on. As I looked back I saw a few LE people standing around. They were all wearing the very dark blue or black outfits with white lettering on the back. Like you might see on the TV show DEA, or something a SWAT unit might wear. While it is not unusual to see LE parked there from time to time, this was clearly something else...possibly staging for serving a search warrant or something like that.
i almost drove off the road trying to get a better look, hahaha.
There is no way of knowing if this had anything to do with this case BUT...I gotta believe it did, something sure as hell was going on last night.

i saw something interesting last night around midnight. I was driving by the park-n-ride on easy Strret, the one across the highway from Apple Valley Honda. locals will know where I mean, for non-locals it is in close vicinity of both WC's home and the spec house. As I drove by, my attention was caught by the fact that several cars were parked there with their headlights on. As I looked back I saw a few LE people standing around. They were all wearing the very dark blue or black outfits with white lettering on the back. Like you might see on the TV show DEA, or something a SWAT unit might wear. While it is not unusual to see LE parked there from time to time, this was clearly something else...possibly staging for serving a search warrant or something like that.
There is no way of knowing if this had anything to do with this case BUT...I gotta believe it did, something sure as hell was going on last night.

I have a friend that is a LE officer (sheriff) and that is what he wears now as his uniform. I kind of like it. It looks very official. :)

Here's a map link of the referenced locations:
http://www.mapquest.com/mq/10-g7twootK7XQu

Good Morning all. This photography guy has got me thinking. I looked him up on myspace and you can no longer look at his pics... I tried looking him up on facebook under his name and found nothing. (JL photo guy) Does any one else have any suggustions for info on him? I am going to check the BBB for info on his business license in a minute. I had some thoughts on a senero: What if he (JL) asked MC to meet him in the park for some pics and she made no mention of it with her bf for fear that the bf would tell her not to go alone for saftey reasons and she went anyway, when texts mess were exchanged she said nothing knowing he would not approve.. so then (JL) says I know of a great place to go and take more pics, wont take long follow me up there park ur car and go the rest of the way with me.( what else is up that dirt road where her car was parked?) he has no intention of letting her go, something happens she tries to get away and he shoots her in the leg.(something I heard) now there is real trouble and he can not let her go so he then takes her somewhere else, who know where really she was gone for 3 days. he does some research on vacant homes with seclusion and enter CB house. ( or he already knew this property) maybe he knew her mom was real estate agent, IDK anyway... The thing that gets me confused is the no sexual part.??? what would be his motive? Has anyone heard if he has been questioned? I am going to go check on some things now. sorry the post is a little messy, my mind is racing a little!!!

What time was this at???

I tried looking him up on facebook under his name and found nothing. (JL photo guy)
On facebook, you have to use his actual name in the search field. I can't post it here, but obviously the initials are JL.

Good Morning all. This photography guy has got me thinking. I looked him up on myspace and you can no longer look at his pics... I tried looking him up on facebook under his name and found nothing. (JL photo guy) Does any one else have any suggustions for info on him? I am going to check the BBB for info on his business license in a minute. I had some thoughts on a senero: What if he (JL) asked MC to meet him in the park for some pics and she made no mention of it with her bf for fear that the bf would tell her not to go alone for saftey reasons and she went anyway, when texts mess were exchanged she said nothing knowing he would not approve.. so then (JL) says I know of a great place to go and take more pics, wont take long follow me up there park ur car and go the rest of the way with me.( what else is up that dirt road where her car was parked?) he has no intention of letting her go, something happens she tries to get away and he shoots her in the leg.(something I heard) now there is real trouble and he can not let her go so he then takes her somewhere else, who know where really she was gone for 3 days. he does some research on vacant homes with seclusion and enter CB house. ( or he already knew this property) maybe he knew her mom was real estate agent, IDK anyway... The thing that gets me confused is the no sexual part.??? what would be his motive? Has anyone heard if he has been questioned? I am going to go check on some things now. sorry the post is a little messy, my mind is racing a little!!!

I typed his name on FB and found him. His profile pic is MCs balloons going in the air. I hope that helps you.

He states on his photo web site that he has a license but, I could not find one listed with the BBB.

a couple quick questions... it sounds obvious that the moms BF is in construction. That we know. Also sounds like the possibility of the murder weapon (whether it actually caused her death or was post mortem) being a construction tool is pretty bang on. Does anyone know what his expertise was? I'm sure he dabbles in all areas of building, but usually there is one thing that you are most comfortable with. One tool that your hands are used to working with. (like a teacher is a teacher, but french might be her specialty) Tiling? Roofing? Drywall? I'm thinking of the post that spoke of the police visiting local shops to see if they sold a certain knife? I believe that we will find out it was something found on a construction site, and quite possibly something he was used to working with. Anyone know what skill he was known for?

a couple quick questions... it sounds obvious that the moms BF is in construction. That we know. Also sounds like the possibility of the murder weapon (whether it actually caused her death or was post mortem) being a construction tool is pretty bang on. Does anyone know what his expertise was? I'm sure he dabbles in all areas of building, but usually there is one thing that you are most comfortable with. One tool that your hands are used to working with. (like a teacher is a teacher, but french might be her specialty) Tiling? Roofing? Drywall? I'm thinking of the post that spoke of the police visiting local shops to see if they sold a certain knife? I believe that we will find out it was something found on a construction site, and quite possibly something he was used to working with. Anyone know what skill he was known for?

framing. ( I know a couple of people who know him)

I thought she was refering to more of a set of kitchen knives and sissors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18