WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already researched the 2/12 911 call up PC. I found the owners name and inquired. Turns out I have family that knows them. I'm sure it's not related. Looked interesting though.

Some thoughts here...

Where was the purse located in MC vehicle? Front seat in open, I doubt any woman would leave her purse there then leave. Back seat under a pile of clothes then yes, she could have stashed the purse before exiting vehicle.

As stated before the cards are moot. Debt card could have been kept in drawer at Beauty Academy, or anywhere it only had $20.00 on it. Gas card could have been used then placed in pocket instead of wallet. LE are not asking for them so they should be assumed found.

WC 911 calls. A neighbor unknowingly dialed 911 while dusting the phone and within in minutes the police were there. She was told no matter what if 911 is called someone has to respond. In addition, they can track addresses via 911 calls.

Therefore, either WC had undercover watching the house so dispatch was aware there was no emergency or they were so use to her calling in fake emergencies they blew her off.

Can we clarify manner of death? We cannot find any reports of stabbing, shooting, power or construction tools, teeth knocked out, dismemberment, decapitation, Etc. or vomit. Not to say any of these are not or cannot be true. There have been several stories of a bag over her head (laying or pulled over?) and that her face had been traumatized. However, none of these has to our knowledge been verified. It would help if everyone clarified these type of statements by saying, this is what I think, I “heard” this, or I read the autopsy and this is what it said. We all know we cannot work on absolutes and we are tossing out theories here, which is fine and fun, but some of this is getting wild.

From all the posts I've read, everyone IS very clearly stating if what they have to offer is strictly unfounded rumor or heard from someone with first hand knowledge, or whether or not it is just their opinion, etc.........IMO!

I said wasn't going to repeat everything I have heard. But, here's a rumor that i have read here, several times, so I will tell you I have heard it, too. Crime was done by gang. Some of you seem to think there must several suspects, so I thought I mention what I heard. Of course...it's possible, I guess.

The word gang has several meanings. A gang could just be a temporary gathering of people. It doesn't have to mean an organized group with membership.

I just can't grasp the gang theory. Whoever did this is much smarter than any gang member I have ever met. The majority of gang related assaults/murders that have happened here are stabbings and drive by shootings that have broke out at house or hotel parties. I think they prefer the shoot and run method. This seems fart too complex for them.

But as you pointed out, the term "gang" has different meanings....

After reading the time line and remembering her appointment with her father, maybe she arrived there early. When does dad get home, was he at home. What about his GF was she home.

I just can't grasp the gang theory. Whoever did this is much smarter than any gang member I have ever met. The majority of gang related assaults/murders that have happened here are stabbings and drive by shootings that have broke out at house or hotel parties. I think they prefer the shoot and run method. This seems fart too complex for them.

But as you pointed out, the term "gang" has different meanings....

I can't grasp the gang theory either. Gangs pride themselves on showing people how tough they are, how untouchable they think they are...everything in this case seems to have somehow been done so maticulously. Everyone makes mistakes - there is no perfect murderer, it's just a matter of finding what was left behind. I just really don't think that fits the profile of typical gang activites, whether it's the jealous gf, drug deal gone bad, etc. Just MPO...

its very intersting how the LE have not released nothing about knowing if indeed there was a male and who he is if they know

That is a rumor. The CB house was erroneously noted as a listing of WC's. That is false.

OK now this messes up my whole theory totally. I thought that what was said way back in the early threads was that it originally was WCs listing but then got taken over by the bank and is now listed by a different system. And I also remember someone suggesting that JF and possible R brothers worked on projects at this house. All rumors???

I dumped the gang theory for a lot of reasons but primarily because gangs tend to do things near their territory and its boundaries or at least to defend them. With the multiple locations and what I thought were symbolically mostly WC real estate related----I assumed that it was tied to vacant homes for sale that are relevant to people involved. Teen gangs are too impulsive to put out the time and energy to drive cars to boonie canyons, take bodies long ways away, and I assume they would at least do some type of taking of debit cards (even with $20), purses, and/or leave graffiti or markings where they have done their crime. All of this is based on my study and work with teens so its IMO.

Is the whole gang thing theory based upon the fact that she wrote on facebook or myspace "Kenzielovesthegangsta's"? I am not goin with the gang theory either. IMO it's personal and premeditated.

OK now this messes up my whole theory totally. I thought that what was said way back in the early threads was that it originally was WCs listing but then got taken over by the bank and is now listed by a different system. And I also remember someone suggesting that JF and possible R brothers worked on projects at this house. All rumors???

AFAIK, it was an "assumption" that it was WC's listing, as she's a real estate agent. Most recently, before being taken off the market, the CB home was listed by an agent in Moses Lake. Yes, it is an REO. IIRC, there has been NO confirmation of a relationship between JF and the R brothers. In addition, no confirmation has been made that JF or R brothers conducted any work on the CB property.

AFAIK, it was an "assumption" that it was WC's listing, as she's a real estate agent. Most recently, before being taken off the market, the CB home was listed by an agent in Moses Lake. Yes, it is an REO. IIRC, there has been NO confirmation of a relationship between JF and the R brothers. In addition, no confirmation has been made that JF or R brothers conducted any work on the CB property.

Thanks so much. So no confirm that R brothers worked for JF at any location?? Just checkin' on my twisted assumptions. :crazy:

Thanks so much. So no confirm that R brothers worked for JF at any location?? Just checkin' on my twisted assumptions. :crazy:

There was speculation about a work connection between JF and R brothers in earlier comments. Nothing has been posted confirming that.

I think someone said that JF and the R brothers worked together at some point on a construction progject(s) but I don't believe it was ever confrimed.

No, WC is not listed as the realtor on the CB property. I have known that since it was commented on in an article in WW. However, the fact that the house is vacant is interesting because realtors know what is on the market. I am not saying she did it, nor am I implying it. But I think that is where the theories have stemmed from. That, and the rumored "second" vacant house that was searched. That is a rumor/post that I have read on here. Granted, it may not be true as it hasn't been printed and I haven't seen it for myself.

Gangs do generally take care of things quickly and not in a fashion such as this. If you look at the gang related activity that has gone on in this area, it usually involves shots and stabbings that are done right then and there, and the person is left immediately where the crime took place.

If this was done by a gang, it was by someone that she probably made mad and they were out for revenge. I just don't see how a High School aged kid could be this methodical, but I guess stranger things have happened.

I thought someone did tie them together at some juncture...

Really? Do you remember who or when that was confirmed on the threads? I have been reading and looking for something substantial along those lines. Have been doing some "local" inquiring, as well.

BTW: Haven't come up with any direct connections between JF and the R brothers, from people that worked with/know JF. However, maybe somebody else has more info on those relationships?

I was told by a previous employee of JF that at least one of the R bros did work for JF. He commented that JF seems to often hire questionable people to save $$.

Really? Do you remember who or when that was confirmed on the threads? I have been reading and looking for something substantial along those lines. Have been doing some "local" inquiring, as well.

I believe one of my theories included one of the brothers working for/or knowing the murderer. It was the only way I could get my mind around using one/or both of them to help move the body or car, as was speculated by others as well. It's all rumors folks.

I do believe the CB house is key. Someone that had worked there previously AND new it was still vacant when they took the body there. I can't see driving the body that far without having this first-hand knowledge. I believe killer/accomplices have a boat or access to a boat and that moving the body down river was the next thing they wanted to do.

Edited to add: Just read the previous comment. Maybe that's where I got the rumor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffanylynne82