WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, although the media aka WW was contacted while each search was in progress they never reported on any of the searches and LE has as you all know been mum.

I think it's a little disconcerting that WW would not cover or report such a search--unless LE specifically warned them not to.

Del, did investigators ask what kind of a bag you'd left behind, by any chance?

the woman from the business function stated it was a gray bag she seen over MC's head.... that is if she was in fact telling the truth and really there. I'm just going off of what she stated.

Del Rio...referring to the picture I added to my post (#256) is that where your duck blind was?? If you're not replying for a specific reason sorry for asking the same question twice!!

What was the description of your bag? That might help with your question...

I want to keep the other details of my bag a secret so as to ascertain the veracity of the information in the answer to my question, if I get one. Kind of like LE.

the woman from the business function stated it was a gray bag she seen over MC's head.... that is if she was in fact telling the truth and really there. I'm just going off of what she stated.

Did she happen to say what kind of bag? Like trash bag, small plastic grocery type bag, etc?

Del Rio...referring to the picture I added to my post (#256) is that where your duck blind was?? If you're not replying for a specific reason sorry for asking the same question twice!!

The letter "B" would be on the very western (left) end of the duck blind. So, the duck blind extended to the right from that yellow letter "B."

Hey, peeps!

Please keep posts on topic. If you want to chit-chat with each other, PMs, emails, and visitor messages are a better way to do that.

Also, while it's fine to mention the astrology threads in this forum, as in, "Hey, if you're interested in the astrology thread about MC, it can be found at <link>," please keep the discussion about the astrology thread over in the astrology forum. Make sense?

Thanks,

Hoppy
BBM

Sorry, Hoppy ... I honestly had no idea! I would've thought they (the astros) didn't want their Case Briefing thread getting all cluttered up with a bunch of chatter-filled posts. (I thought that thread was strictly for pertinent information for the astros.) Learn something new here almost every day!

Maybe when I've been here about 10 years, I'll have it all figured out! ;)

I thank you very much for your patience! :blowkiss:

I want to keep the other details of my bag a secret so as to ascertain the veracity of the information in the answer to my question, if I get one. Kind of like LE.

So it was a gray bag...

The letter "B" would be on the very western (left) end of the duck blind.

So then directly to the Right of where I circled?? The hole in the bushes? Is the stream near the B? Also...I too wanted to thank you for all of your info and your willingness to share it (or rather, willingness to let it be dragged out, lol).

No. They didn't ask any questions about it.

Hmmm, I find that a bit disconcerting! Just what kind of investigation are they conducting, anyway! :waitasec:

What is the blackberry stuff website? i did a google and got lots of hits.

sjn was asking someone how to disable 911 calls because the cell phone kept calling it. The date was June 2009, not even relevant other than being one of the characters JF soon to be x.

sjn was asking someone how to disable 911 calls because the cell phone kept calling it. The date was June 2009, not even relevant other than being one of the characters JF soon to be x.

Also, her specific question in the aforementioned comments (6/09) regarding the 911 disable was for a Blackberry phone, because her's kept calling 911. (paraphrased)

So then directly to the Right of where I circled?? The hole in the bushes? Is the stream near the B? Also...I too wanted to thank you for all of your info and your willingness to share it (or rather, willingness to let it be dragged out, lol).

To the right, yes.

No, not the hole in the bushes. The grassy area to the right was part of the floor of the duck blind. This is really hard to explain. . . . I'm going to see if I have a better photo showing the entire duck blind.

I know it doesn't look very impressive this time of year, but when the leaves were on the trees and bushes, it provided very good concealment.

Del Rio I have suspected for some time that you were "holding back" a bit. This is very interesting data and has my mind racing in new directions. Thank you for releasing the info. Hopefully your wife is understanding as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWI