WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, peeps!

Please keep posts on topic. If you want to chit-chat with each other, PMs, emails, and visitor messages are a better way to do that.

Also, while it's fine to mention the astrology threads in this forum, as in, "Hey, if you're interested in the astrology thread about MC, it can be found at <link>," please keep the discussion about the astrology thread over in the astrology forum. Make sense?

Thanks,

Hoppy

Can you please tell us what is "chit-chat" and what is on topic? I thought everything here was related to the case....not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to understand the rules.

To the right, yes.

No, not the hole in the bushes. The grassy area to the right was part of the floor of the duck blind. This is really hard to explain. . . . I'm going to see if I have a better photo showing the entire duck blind.

I know it doesn't look very impressive this time of year, but when the leaves were on the trees and bushes, it provided very good concealment.

Could it be possible that the killer didn't even notice it was a duck blind- especially since its so hard for us to see?

The Makesmewonder "team" is just some people that have put their heads and contacts together to do just what all the rest of you are doing,,,,
sleuthing the MC murder.:innocent:

Quoted from Thread #6, on page 26, posted by ImaMom2 :

Finally, and maybe it is because I believe that there are at least two people involved and at least one of them is female, and someone she knew, I couldn't help noticing differences in behavior, emotion and other things in pictures taken of her peers from various WW articles. Maybe I'm just overly suspicious, but if you look carefully at some of these pictures there are individuals that stand out.

I studied the pictures ImaMom2 mentioned. I didn't see any individual that stood out. Did anyone else see a person who stood out in these pictures?

so what are you saying pufnstuff?

If I had built that duck blind, I'd have been talking to investigators on the evening of Feb 13.

IIRC, Del Rio had stated earlier that he found out about the finding of MC's body at the CB location several days later (or even a week later?) Still looking for the comment -- maybe someone else can locate it quicker?

I tried going back and viewing the photos and I couldn't find them as well. Del Rio-have they been removed?

Here you go Pears. I had saved them to my computer. For the record, these are all Del Rio's pictures.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Mid Driveway & Pond.jpg
    Mid Driveway & Pond.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Right Next to Stream.jpg
    Right Next to Stream.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 84
Based upon my brief interaction with LE, I strongly believe that LE is doing a very thorough and competent investigation. I have the utmost confidence that authorities will find, arrest, and convict those who are responsible.

We just need to be patient.

That is great to hear. Can you please explain why you still feel this way in spite of the fact that they didn't question you about certain things? You also thought it was strange that they didn't collect your bullet shells, right? That just all points to a not-so-thorough investigation to me.

If I had built that duck blind, I'd have been talking to investigators on the evening of Feb 13.

Whoa. Just reached the REST of this thread. Dear god, what a punch in the gut.

Thanks, Del, for the info you've given us.

IIRC, Del Rio had stated earlier that he found out about the finding of MC's body at the CB location several days later (or even a week later?) Still looking for the comment -- maybe someone else can locate it quicker?

13 post 309