Identified! WA - Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #6 *name withheld*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if there has been any movement. I hope they aren’t hitting dead ends and it is just a lot of work to untangle these family trees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GUYS OMG ACCORDING TO HIS SUB ON RED.DIT HE HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRESS RELEASE LATER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

:great:

OMG.... I'm freaking out a little bit!!!!!!

Ok, calm down.... No! Can't do it!!!! FREAKING OUT!!!!!!! :loveyou:

ETA: Wait.... I just realized you said Reddit... thought this was from the FB page. Do we have anything other Reddit as that's not allowed here :( :( :(

As for anythign else no... I think the person who did the most work on his case is the moderator of his sub on red.

I will say his NAMUS page is still up but several news articles have been published (around april) saying they tracked his fam to northern NM.

http://www.krqe.com/news/new-mexico...cestry-to-rio-arriba-taos-counties/1103529461

The person you mentioned definitely seemed to work SO hard to help identify Lyle. That's not to say that so many others didn't as well! But she was so dedicated to Lyle; I can't imagine how she must feel. I mean I'm about to jump out of my chair and I'm mainly just a lurker!! Everyone who has spent countless hours, days, months, and years trying to identify Lyle must be going crazy waiting for the presser. Brings me back a couple years or so when LEK was identified.

Major props to everyone who put in countless hours of their own time on Lyle's case.

Hello everyone! It's so amazing, I can't wait to know who Lyle is. This is my first post but I have been following this case since for months.
I'm crying right now.

The person you mentioned definitely seemed to work SO hard to help identify Lyle. That's not to say that so many others didn't as well! But she was so dedicated to Lyle; I can't imagine how she must feel. I mean I'm about to jump out of my chair and I'm mainly just a lurker!! Everyone who has spent countless hours, days, months, and years trying to identify Lyle must be going crazy waiting for the presser. Brings me back a couple years or so when LEK was identified.

Major props to everyone who put in countless hours of their own time on Lyle's case.

Oh I completely agree - many, many people spent tireless hours trying to give him his name back.

So glad he will have his name back. I have been following his case for many years now. 2018 seems to the be year to solve these cold cases... thank goodness for DNA and the DNA Doe Project!

Amazing and exciting news... cannot wait :happydance::happydance:

Believe this case was handled much smoother in protocols, guess they learned from the MK case. Question is will his name be released or not much debate on that subject. Personally I do not need to know, in all its closure for the family thats what matters.

Amazing and exciting news... cannot wait :happydance::happydance:

Believe this case was handled much smoother in protocols, guess they learned from the MK case. Question is will his name be released or not much debate on that subject. Personally I do not need to know, in all its closure for the family thats what matters.

As long as we find out he was "given back" (speaking figuratively) to his family, that will be enough for me. He committed suicide and IMO his family deserves privacy if they don't want his name disclosed. I'm sure we all would love to know his name and try to figure out WHY he did it but that why is something that we may never discover even if every detail of his life is revealed. Sometimes there is not a clear reason when someone takes their own life. JMO.

Oh my goodness! The relief in just knowing . Bless his heart!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

As long as we find out he was "given back" (speaking figuratively) to his family, that will be enough for me. He committed suicide and IMO his family deserves privacy if they don't want his name disclosed. I'm sure we all would love to know his name and try to figure out WHY he did it but that why is something that we may never discover even if every detail of his life is revealed. Sometimes there is not a clear reason when someone takes their own life. JMO.

Indeed Gardener suicide is a touchy subject, it can occur for no rhyme nor reason in the minds of family, friends amd outsiders and only to be known why by the one whom commits. Lost a parent and several friends it always leave you wondering why...

I'M A CURIOUS George as like the rest as to whom he is... all thou i do hope people control themselves from questioning or attacking family this go around...

Amazing! I hope the family will let his name be known, but fear they won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214