Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it possible to go days and days and days with NO information from anywhere? So he is in jail on a weapons charge GREAT, we know he isn't going anywhere now.
SO what in the world is the hold up on releasing ANY/SOME/WHATEVER amount of information that could be helpful to ANY one of us?
1 little thing from the LE could jar the memory of ANYONE so WHY are we just basically getting the cold shoulder and the shrug off? If I was family I would be SO hot and SO over sitting around WAITING for someone else to do SOMETHING that I would just start doing what ever it was I could.
Calling Media just anything to get it out there. I realize some of you will come back at me with " LE doesn't want to harm their investigation" BUT HELLO Do YOU see any investigating getting DONE? Are we ANY closer then we were 4 weeks ago?? We don't even KNOW .
This is just unreal to me and seems WAY unlike any MP I have ever seen or heard about, and from what we all know there are ALOT of MP's out there.
Unreal just absolutely unreal.

BRING RACHAEL HOME~!!!

I'm noticing at the bottom right hand corner there is a tag that says "Government Exhibit 2". I'm wondering if the photo is what busted him for possession because it was given to authorities after Rachael went missing. In other words, maybe the authorities didn't know about the rifles until after Rachael's disappearance.

Also, if the boy said he went hunting with Capone several months ago, that would also be proof he was in possession of firearms.

That is exactly what happened. He has had these guns in his possession for a while, but no authorities knew about it until she went missing and I had mentioned that he went hunting with my step son and that he had other riffles. They ended up finding them and convinscating them and then found this picture which clearly shows him in possession of a firearm and they were able to confirm what date this picture was taken. Not sure if my step sons date range helped or if there was a date on it or if Charles ended up confessing to the date, but they found out and it was admitted into court as evidence to this.

1forevery1 - I completely agree. The LE is dropping the ball on this, unless they have SO MUCH info, they feel they do not need the public's assistance. Did Rachael and CC fight at the Plantation in front of people? So many questions are going to go unanswered and memories fade the longer time passes. I believe in my heart of hearts the LE has their case built and must know where Rachael is, otherwise this is completely F*#$%ED UP!!! I am shocked, stunned, and so utterly disappointed that nothing is being said or done of late. I want Rachael found and I want battered women to have a LOUD VOICE in this world so their screams may be heard. Stop the abuse and killing!!!!

Guys, you'll have to forgive me...because this is the first (and please God only) missing persons case that I've been even remotely linked to. Does it usually take this long?? Nobody has seen my friend for over a month...the feds have listed him as a suspect and person of interest, but locally they aren't labeling him anything. He stalked her before she went missing, he was the last one to see her, he tried to choke her...and it's not even a "homicide investigation" at this point, it's just a missing persons case?? Is that usual? Getting him locked up for the guns is a good thing and all, but does that mean they have no case against him for Rachael? Is this usual????

Guys, you'll have to forgive me...because this is the first (and please God only) missing persons case that I've been even remotely linked to. Does it usually take this long?? Nobody has seen my friend for over a month...the feds have listed him as a suspect and person of interest, but locally they aren't labeling him anything. He stalked her before she went missing, he was the last one to see her, he tried to choke her...and it's not even a "homicide investigation" at this point, it's just a missing persons case?? Is that usual? Getting him locked up for the guns is a good thing and all, but does that mean they have no case against him for Rachael? Is this usual????

This is the first one that I have been involved with too. In researching other MP cases, they run from missing a few days to never recovered. There are so many missing people out there that it really all depends on the evidence that LE finds...and friends and family that are active in searching and looking. I realize we don't have the whole story as far as what LE has. I think the most we can do (and I hate saying this) is just to keep her name in the media. We have to keep posting fliers, keep talking about her and keep her face in front of our minds. This way hopefully someone will remember something. I see her face everyday when I get coffee, gas, or go to the grocery store, so I know it is still out there circulating around. I keep hoping to hear something soon. Thankfully, we have WS as an outlet to bounce ideas off of each other and even though it may only be a few people, together we CAN help find her. Let's bombard the trib and newsstation so much that they get tired of hearing our names!

Body found in North Santiam River
Mill City, Oregon
Story.jpg

He says the woman appeared to be younger than 50. She had an average build with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes.

She was wearing cargo pants, a leather belt with a heart-shaped buckle, a light brown knit sweater, black T-shirt and white Velcro tennis shoes.

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/Body-found-in-North-Santiam-River/2n4aIZOjf0Gd8I9SdbbC0g.cspx

What was Rachael last seen wearing?

I honestly do not remember anyone saying what she was last wearing. All I remember hearing was her hair was curly and she had make up on. Anyone else find anything?

What was Rachael last seen wearing?

Nobody knows... or nobody is saying. I asked the same question to family, how can you not go threw her closet and maybe sort of pin point MAYBE what she might have had on. We all know we have our favorite clothes, are those gone, is something you KNOW she has missing?? I have gotten nothing back but "we do not know what she was wearing" makes it harder when its already SO hard.

I hope they identify this body soon. Her family needs to know. Both Rachaels, if this is her, or the family of the body if it isn't.

These killings have GOT to stop. Unbelieveable.

I don't know how it would get all the way there from Lewiston...but I'm not good with maps to see where the lakes and rivers empty into, currents, etc.

I don't know how it would get all the way there from Lewiston...but I'm not good with maps to see where the lakes and rivers empty into, currents, etc.

It's a 7 hour, 15 minute drive from Clarkston, Washington to Mill City, Oregon so I doubt it's her. But, people have been known to drive quite a distance to dispose of a body.

To me, it doesn't look like Racheals ears were pierced in any of these photos.

ETA: nevermind: I found one that was.

It's a 7 hour, 15 minute drive from Clarkston, Washington to Mill City, Oregon so I doubt it's her. But, people have been known to drive quite a distance to dispose of a body.[/QUOTE

That is kind of what I thought too, the only thing I was thinking was the Snake or Clearwater River.

Description of the body: The body is that of a white woman between the ages of 20 and 50, with a height of 5-foot-4 to 5-foot-7, weighing 130 to 140 pounds, with shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes, detectives said.

Description of Rachael from Help Me Find My Missing Mom! Rachael Anderson Facebook page: 5' 4", 120lb, small stature, Black Hair, Brown eyes

Source for description of body: http://www.democratherald.com/news/local/article_1ff3533c-64fe-11df-aba6-001cc4c03286.html

The daughter may have estimated Rachael's weight. It's pretty odd that the description is so close.

042810-rachel-anderson-2.jpg

Rachael appears to be wearing large hoop earrings in this photo. If I am right, it appears she rarely wears earrings but does have pierced ears.​

She was fully clothed in cargo pants with a black leather belt with a chrome-colored, heart-shaped belt buckle; a light-brown knit sweater; black T-shirt; and white tennis shoes with Velcro. A white-beaded necklace and a white shell necklace were around her neck. She had a plain gold band on her thumb. Her ears were pierced.

continued at source

http://www.democratherald.com/news/local/article_1ff3533c-64fe-11df-aba6-001cc4c03286.html
*BBM
I can't see Rachael wearing velcro tennis shoes, unless they are like a pair I have that are Roxy ones with criss cross straps that velcro. I know that is silly to point out but "velcro tennis shoes" just struck me as like "old lady" shoes.

Don't know why I felt the need to comment on that but if nothing else it bumps Rachaels story up. :banghead:

*BBM
I can't see Rachael wearing velcro tennis shoes, unless they are like a pair I have that are Roxy ones with criss cross straps that velcro. I know that is silly to point out but "velcro tennis shoes" just struck me as like "old lady" shoes.

Don't know why I felt the need to comment on that but if nothing else it bumps Rachaels story up. :banghead:

Someone can go post the link to that article on the wall of the Rachael Anderson Facebook group. The girls would surely know if that was her by the thumb ring.

Someone can go post the link to that article on the wall of the Rachael Anderson Facebook group. The girls would surely know if that was her by the thumb ring.

I will ask the girls in an email but there is no way I am posting that on their wall. They do not like anything negative or controversial. I think we have all noticed that! I don't even WANT to start THAT s*&^ storm again.

I will ask the girls in an email but there is no way I am posting that on their wall. They do not like anything negative or controversial. I think we have all noticed that! I don't even WANT to start THAT s*&^ storm again.

That's true. I should have thought of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member