WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped

Prediction: they will double-down with the arrogance and entitlement.

jmo
Hopefully, that takes place as AA and NC are led out of the motor home in handcuffs, looking grim, followed by an LEO carrying a small child wearing a hoodie too big for her, hood up, and clutching a mini police uniform-clad teddy bear. Oh, and in the background Mr. and Mrs. Aung, also handcuffed, being led out of the home toward separate police vehicles, one silent, head down, and the other very loud and demanding, appearing to have temporarily forgotten her manners entirely.

Ah well, if only it could be that simple! I can dream, can't I?

They might need a good lawyer.

No, a real one.

JMO
I sort of liked the one that seemed to help them write that extensive missive trope that the family released. Why make any changes now? /sarc

Do hope however that the young child is soon located in sound and unharmed physical condition. MOO

The Moscow Police Department confirmed a search warrant was obtained for a home in the 1900 block of East F Street. The Pullman Police Department, Moscow Police Department, Idaho State Police and the FBI conducted the search.

The fact that they are searching the Aung home with a warrant, means there's probable cause. "Something" led them there, something inside the house they need to investigate, or take away. I bet electronics are involved. Google searches, reservations, airline tickets, communications etc. What's the probable cause?
Will they release the search warrant document? Curious people need to know !
I just hope it's something that really leads to bringing Saraya home...safely.

The fact that they are searching the Aung home with a warrant, means there's probable cause. "Something" led them there, something inside the house they need to investigate, or take away. I bet electronics are involved. Google searches, reservations, airline tickets, communications etc. What's the probable cause?
IMO “safely” is the key word here. With LE starting to close in how will Aaron and Nadia react? Will reason prevail or will desperation set in?

IMO Aaron loves his daughter but his unlawful fleeing with her hints at his priority being mostly himself. With Nadia along perhaps he’ll remain calm enough to return Seraya to her mother.
MOO

Haven’t posted in years, but following this one. I hesitated to inquire about this, but there hasn’t been any actual confirmation that this sweet child is with AA and NC, correct? That’s a whole lot of police force and the need to block the entire street off made my mind start questioning if it’s possible AA (or someone) hurt her…”forcing” daddy to go on the run. Might explain NC’s distressed face whilst exiting the airport. Truly happy to be wrong in all of this!

I’ll bet they’ve wanted to search there since day one. So glad they are finally able to.

Haven’t posted in years, but following this one. I hesitated to inquire about this, but there hasn’t been any actual confirmation that this sweet child is with AA and NC, correct? That’s a whole lot of police force and the need to block the entire street off made my mind start questioning if it’s possible AA (or someone) hurt her…”forcing” daddy to go on the run. Might explain NC’s distressed face whilst exiting the airport. Truly happy to be wrong in all of this!
ETA: It would answer the “why that specific day?’ with he couldn’t show up for the exchange…:-(. It would also answer why NC went all the way to the boarding gate with her parents - but suddenly left, seemingly way out of her norm of decorum. Imagine her getting the message “go with me or you’ll never see me again….I’ll tell you why LATER. If you love me you’ll get out of the airport and meet me at ____.”

For everyone saying they are not rich because of the older house etc. I live in a suburb that is late 50’s houses. I paid just under 143k in 1998. It is now valued at about 750k. Normal older houses and yards. So the state or age of that house really doesn’t mean anything.

For everyone saying they are not rich because of thelp older house etc. I live in a suburb that is late 50’s houses. I paid just under 143k in 1998. It is now valued at about 750k. Normal older houses and yards. So the state or age of that house really doesn’t mean anything.
The real question regarding their wealth is how much liquid assets do they have to fund their son's little getaway. Hopefully LE is sorting that out as we speak.

Perhaps their statement pushed the probable cause needle.

It confirms that they know the three are together for the purposes of evading the law.

Today, swarmed.

Guessing wiretaps are also part of the equation.

JMO

The real question regarding their wealth is how much liquid assets do they have to fund their son's little getaway. Hopefully LE is sorting that out as we speak.
From what I read upthread, they own several companies in Moscow. They could have sold one or used profits or whatever. Not all well off people are interested in living in a McMansion. Look at Steve Jobs, extreme example, his home was an ordinary ranch house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daisies4kim