WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky, I wish I had some news to share -- sometimes, it is just so disappointing to come on here and not have an update for you!

In the meantime, here's a bump! No page two for you!

Ok I simply have to say. I am trying to be patient here but as each day passes I tend to become more cranky lol.

As well I have a question. To anyones knowledge did her father only visit the one time?

Ok I simply have to say. I am trying to be patient here but as each day passes I tend to become more cranky lol.

As well I have a question. To anyones knowledge did her father only visit the one time?

That's a good question. March/April 2011 was the only time I know of. And, we know that because of the photos.

I still hope baby. Tomorrow!

[I break my shoulder can't sit and write].

There is a Slavic Festival and SM is asking for volunteers to help pass out flyers.

Slavic Festival - 9/1/2012
Marymoor Park - Velodrome Shelter Area
6046 W. Lake Sammamish Parkway
Redmond, WA 98008

http://www.facebook.com/events/368684529866306/

Sept.2 is Sky's B Day!!!!!

:balloons:

Fearless, oh no! So sorry to hear about your shoulder! Prayers you heal soon. I know from experience that is a painful injury. :getwell:

I may not make it here tomorrow, for Sky's birthday, bc I wil be traveling. But, I just want to say Happy Birthday, little man! My wish, everyday, is for you to come home to your daddy and big sister.

:bdsong:

That's a good question. March/April 2011 was the only time I know of. And, we know that because of the photos.

Thanks! That as well was my recollection and I suppose it is a thread of hope I still continue to hang onto.

I need to think more on this.

Happy Birthday Sky!

:partyguy:

:gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift:

Sky, I will be at work tomorrow and unable to post on your wall but I wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wherever you are, little man, I hope it is a day filled with peace, joy, and love.

Your Sky Crew will make one huge, gigantic wish for you in solidarity tomorrow -- a wish that you come back home to your father and sister and that justice is served in your name.

HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY, SKY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

:bdscroll::party:

SKY little man I wish: you have warm hugs and love wherever you are, I wish you are with your sis and pop enjoying your party, opening presents, laughing, I wish..... million wishes, most of all that you come back ......

6622697-happy-holiday-funny-tree-with-baloons.jpg

THANKS maedlamsmom it is horrible, but I hope it heals fast. Every day I feel little better than day before.

Happy Birthday, Sky!:woohoo:

One day closer to you being found!

and Fearless... I hope your shoulder heals as quickly as possible!:please:

I haven't forgotten you Sky! You, your daddy and sister remain in my prayers!

Happy Birthday Sky! Today is my birthday too and my wish is for you to come home and celebrate your birthday with your sister and daddy!

Happy birthday Sky !! I wished upon my candles for you. May there be a miracle close to your birthday. May you be found!!

This thread makes me sad. There is just never any news. :(

But, I'm wishing Sky is happily celebrating his birthday today somewhere far away. I hope he is blowing out his candles with a big smile on his face, completely unaware that there are strangers half way around the world who think about him everyday and are sending him lots of love on his birthday.

That's my hope.

Happy Birthday, Sky!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!

Today we are celebrating YOU!! Hugs and kisses Sky!!

:cupcake:

Happy birthday Sky! We love you and won't forget you, EVER. One day closer little man.

A few minutes late, but:

Happy Birthday Sky!!!

I'm sure your Dad and MM celebrated in your honor.

I wonder if Julia even thought of Sky. :banghead:

WHOOPS....sorry Little Man,ya snuck to the 2nd page.

Bump..up ya go!!

Happy Belated Birthday Sky! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Praying that you are home soon!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members