WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that ad just about sums it up how not to write if you really want a stable job that has nothing to do with stuff you do without clothes on. There is not a word about educational qualifications or previous work experience but it opens with her telling prospective employers that she's heartbroken, single and desperate. (Cause everybody wants to employ people just because they're single...)
The poem about staring in your eyes finding out about your tragedy and your pretty demons and taking my heart away seems very out of place in an ad for a genuine job. Someone who really wants you to be a housekeeper or a personal assistant does not want you to stare in their eyes all day, they want you to run errands and organize stuff. Then a random philosophical ramble about her trust in peace and sovereignty. What does it even mean. She does not eat meat or watch mindless drivel on TV. Um, OK.

I can't imagine why anyone who is genuinely looking for a stable job would make such a production about being heartbroken and destitute and ill-treated and please be a kind soul and be nice to me because my ex was a *advertiser censored*.

Why would an employer care about all that? They want to know what you can do for them, not what they can do for you.

Does anyone know what the verse / lyrics come from that she uses?

If I read into it, too me it seems like she is calling for love, someone she can trust, someone she can speak to, someone she can open up to. ..

That ad was so self-serving and disgusting, especially the jabs at Soloman. Who says those kinds of things in an "employment" ad?? :sick:

And what does it say about her that she's so desperate that she needs to post an employment ad on Craigslist, and sit back waiting for the jobs to come to her instead of getting off of her tush and applying for jobs online or filling out applications? Looks like she's not too desperate for a job since she (presumably*) won't make the effort to actually find one.

* - obviously I don't know if she has/hasn't filled out applications elsewhere or gone on interviews, but I'm willing to bet she hasn't.

Ya know...if Julia can do the things that she did, to her own children....it scares the hell outta me to think about her freely roaming through life. Coming and going as she pleases. Who knows what she could do...
Ugh...that women gets me in a nasty mood. Just thinking about her makes me grind my teeth. :furious:

I hope Julia keeps posting... every time she does, she reveals more about herself. The more visible she is, the more likely BPD will find what they need to nail her *advertiser censored**. Just saying.

One day closer sweet boy. No one is giving up on finding you.

http://www.seattleweekly.com/news/944912-129/sky-biryukova-metalwala-months-police-terry

The Strange and Unending Case of Sky Metalwala

Seventeen months later, and the mother still refuses to talk with authorities or cooperate with them in any way.

Terry, when asked why the police have no compelled the Biryukova to come to the station and submit to an interview, had this to say, “They could bring her in, but if they did and charged her, say with child neglect, she could then have her attorney provide her with every single document and piece of evidence that police have been gathering over the past seventeen months. They don’t want to do that, and we don’t want them to do that -- to give her all that information.

“It is not worth it. We know she’s the culprit.”

They should just arrest her!
We all know Julia is behind what happened to Sky. She won't cooperate with LE, she never made any effort to try and look for her son in the early stages of the investigation. Not to mention she left M alone for 12 hours (and possibly Sky, IF he was still alive then). They should just charge her with neglect against M for now. Maybe in jail, Julia will open up and tell LE what really happened to Sky.

They should just arrest her!
We all know Julia is behind what happened to Sky. She won't cooperate with LE, she never made any effort to try and look for her son in the early stages of the investigation. Not to mention she left M alone for 12 hours (and possibly Sky, IF he was still alive then). They should just charge her with neglect against M for now. Maybe in jail, Julia will open up and tell LE what really happened to Sky.

From the article above and highlighted in GateKeeper's post...they have good reason for not charging her.

Terry, when asked why the police have no compelled the Biryukova to come to the station and submit to an interview, had this to say, “They could bring her in, but if they did and charged her, say with child neglect, she could then have her attorney provide her with every single document and piece of evidence that police have been gathering over the past seventeen months. They don’t want to do that, and we don’t want them to do that -- to give her all that information.

“It is not worth it. We know she’s the culprit.”

I'd rather have her in jail then at home on her computer posting dating ads on Craigslist....but it does make sense why she's not being charged with anything.

I just don't like the fact that she did something to her child and she's gotten/getting away with it. I have a feeling this is going be another Casey Anthony.

I guess LE will be keeping a careful eye open then? It's still very worrying that JB is free to walk into another relationship though, and start practising those 'perfect health' eating regimes on any children a new partner might have.

Finally a new story getting Sky's name out there again! Thank you Gatekeeper for finding it!

OK so...since Julia won't talk to police and the police can't arrest her yet until they have a rock solid case, I think the police should start bringing everyone that was around Julia and the kids in for questioning. Keep calling them in every single month looking for inconsistencies and/or clues. Question them all over again and come up with new questions to ask. Every piece of information could be helpful to them. Ask them what they saw Julia feed the kids, what she dressed them in, where she grocery shopped, where she regularly took the bus, did she ever complain about the kids, what things did they find odd about Julia and her relationship with the children, how did she discipline them, what are their theories - ask and talk about anything and everything. Get the mother in, the brother, the friends, the neighbors, the father, babysitters....most of all, keep people talking about the case. Don't just keep letting Julia sit back and start to forget that she had children. If the people around her are being questioned, someone is bound to have a piece of information that can lead to something. Most of all, maybe that can make someone come forward with some piece of information that could lead somewhere.

It would be better than just doing nothing.

I'd rather have her in jail then at home on her computer posting dating ads on Craigslist....but it does make sense why she's not being charged with anything.

I just don't like the fact that she did something to her child and she's gotten/getting away with it. I have a feeling this is going be another Casey Anthony.
I agree. But, the fact that LE isn't charging Julia with any crimes against M makes me think that whatever evidence applies in her neglect of M also applies to her crimes against Sky. That would mean that the basis of the charges, when she is eventually charged, will be neglect. It suggests, to me at least, that LE believes Sky likely died of malnourishment/ starvation. If that is true, it would explain why Julia stopped taking pictures of Sky in the last few months leading to his disappearance, while she was taking snapshot after snapshot of M. It wasn't that she favored M but, to her, M looked healthy and it was evidence (in her mind) that she was taking good care of her children.

It seems that everything Julia does and says serves the purpose of vindicating herself. That was very obvious on the CL posting. She is trying to preserve the image of herself as the perfect human being. Her emphasis on her healthy eating habits also raises some flags suggesting that Sky died of malnutrition. A healthy eating pattern for an adult is not healthy for children, who need more fat and protein in their diet. I remember a case years ago in which a couple were being tried for neglect of their children who suffered malnutrition which resulted in cognitive impairments. I was either studying Nutrition at the time or it was soon after I completed my degree, and I felt sorry for the couple because I think they sincerely believed they were doing a good thing (their diets were healthy for an adult) and they did seek help for the children when they realized their children weren't thriving. I never did hear the outcome of that trial.

But, I have no sympathy for Julia. If Sky did die of malnutrition, she would've first noted delays in his development and could've sought help. She was only interested in producing evidence that would portray her as the perfect mother, though. In her CL posting, she even presented her OCD behaviors as an asset, and I suppose they could be an asset in a job as a housekeeper -- but I doubt her clients would appreciate her excessive cleaning which might entail discarding valuables and taking the mattresses off the beds. Julia will never admit that Sky died or that she is responsible for his death because it disrupts her delusions about herself.

If Sky was severely malnourished, I hope there are people in Julia's life who can corroborate that. Since there have been no charges against her, though, I think those people who can testify against Julia aren't cooperating with LE. Her family seems to be enabling Julia's delusions. I hope LE is putting pressure on them and the few friends Julia maintained contact with, because it does no good to put pressure on Julia. The more Julia is pressured, the harder she works at preserving the delusion that she is flawless. :moo:

I agree. But, the fact that LE isn't charging Julia with any crimes against M makes me think that whatever evidence applies in her neglect of M also applies to her crimes against Sky. That would mean that the basis of the charges, when she is eventually charged, will be neglect. It suggests, to me at least, that LE believes Sky likely died of malnourishment/ starvation. If that is true, it would explain why Julia stopped taking pictures of Sky in the last few months leading to his disappearance, while she was taking snapshot after snapshot of M. It wasn't that she favored M but, to her, M looked healthy and it was evidence (in her mind) that she was taking good care of her children.

It seems that everything Julia does and says serves the purpose of vindicating herself. That was very obvious on the CL posting. She is trying to preserve the image of herself as the perfect human being. Her emphasis on her healthy eating habits also raises some flags suggesting that Sky died of malnutrition. A healthy eating pattern for an adult is not healthy for children, who need more fat and protein in their diet. I remember a case years ago in which a couple were being tried for neglect of their children who suffered malnutrition which resulted in cognitive impairments. I was either studying Nutrition at the time or it was soon after I completed my degree, and I felt sorry for the couple because I think they sincerely believed they were doing a good thing (their diets were healthy for an adult) and they did seek help for the children when they realized their children weren't thriving. I never did hear the outcome of that trial.

But, I have no sympathy for Julia. If Sky did die of malnutrition, she would've first noted delays in his development and could've sought help. She was only interested in producing evidence that would portray her as the perfect mother, though. In her CL posting, she even presented her OCD behaviors as an asset, and I suppose they could be an asset in a job as a housekeeper -- but I doubt her clients would appreciate her excessive cleaning which might entail discarding valuables and taking the mattresses off the beds. Julia will never admit that Sky died or that she is responsible for his death because it disrupts her delusions about herself.

If Sky was severely malnourished, I hope there are people in Julia's life who can corroborate that. Since there have been no charges against her, though, I think those people who can testify against Julia aren't cooperating with LE. Her family seems to be enabling Julia's delusions. I hope LE is putting pressure on them and the few friends Julia maintained contact with, because it does no good to put pressure on Julia. The more Julia is pressured, the harder she works at preserving the delusion that she is flawless. :moo:

I agree with you on all points! So sad.

I also think there is the possibility (though slim) that the reason Julia's family members are not talking or helping to find Sky is that somehow she has hid Sky away somewhere, and they know he is safe, so they aren't helping because to them, there is no need to help find him, they know where he is. Also possible that they have been told (lied to) that he is hidden somewhere with someone and he is really dead, but they choose to believe Julia.

I've not kept up on this case. A couple of observations:

A) Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. with that CL ad?
B) Whoever wrote the 'rebuttal' - you are my hero!
C) Justice will eventually be served - maybe not in this world, but eventually.

I appreciate IndyAnna's intelligent post above, well done.

Other posts have suggested the police are doing nothing. I just have to say that is not true. They are playing their cards close to their bullet-proof chests until they have enough to nail Julia's *advertiser censored** to the wall for good. Plain and simple. Keep talking Julia, they gonna figure it out girl.

One day closer sweet boy. We are not going anywhere, or giving up on finding out what happened to you, ever. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne