WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the little girl is in foster care. I think she is in an emergency shelter for children. Not a big deal. Just saying.

I believe the friend has a business and JB could have had her business card in her wallet, or per chance...memory. Which leads me to another open question to anyone.... that prolly has an open answer. Does OCD effect memory...and if so how?

I have mild OCD and have never been good with phone numbers, even before my cell's address book did all the work for me. I'm guessing it's different from person to person.

In a way I am relieved that little M is staying in the state's hands. I think CPS and the court needs time to determine how much of what mom has been saying over the past 18 months is fabrication and how much is fact.

Honestly though it also really concerns me hearing the level of mom's manipulation in those tapes and knowing dad has confessed she was the love of his life. Plausible, in my opinion, that if dad had regained custody that mom may have 'seen the light' to a reconciliation. JMO

I don't think the little girl is in foster care. I think she is in an emergency shelter for children. Not a big deal. Just saying.

Foster care is either institution or substitute home. If the reports say foster care, it could really be either.

I believe the friend has a business and JB could have had her business card in her wallet, or per chance...memory. Which leads me to another open question to anyone.... that prolly has an open answer. Does OCD effect memory...and if so how?

By the way....:greetings: :welcome5:

OCD does not effect memory. People who do the compulsive checking (is the stove off, is the door locked) are not confident in their memory.

I think they are hopeful to gain insight from her once she is deprogrammed a bit. She is the one who has seen everything. She will be the key. And a child who is left to fend for themselves as often as we think, is incredibly mature and will be helpful.

Respectfully snipped. I agree. There's no telling what this mother told her daughter about daddy. Since she hasn't seen her daddy in months, I imagine mommy telling stories about how mean daddy is to both the children and mommy.

I'm keeping daddy in my prayers. I hope he has patience, strength and a great deal of support as he awaits and seeks answers into his sons disappearance.

I think it is wise none of the maternal family requested custody over dad. That tells me they don't want to be manipulated by moms bs and too want truthful answers.

all jmo

Foster care is either institution or substitute home. If the reports say foster care, it could really be either.

I don't have time to go and look, but I recall clearly seeing news articles that had the words "placed with a foster family".

ETA: Here's one
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45227294/ns/local_news-seattle_wa/

And googling Sky's name with "foster family" turned up that quote a lot. We know how the media is with wording, but it's likely she's with a family.

I have mild OCD and have never been good with phone numbers, even before my cell's address book did all the work for me. I'm guessing it's different from person to person.

I don't have OCD but have been diagnosed with ADD, I can remember phone numbers from my childhood

Is it possible that her mother (and teen?) brother are her only true relatives in the country? Maybe not, I don't know anything about any extended family... but if that were there case, I'd wonder if grandma was a 'hands-off' mom who was not interested in taking day-to-day care of a 4 year old. One of the children my brother and his wife fostered had a perfectly acceptable (by the courts) grandmother who could have legally adopted the child. Grandma was not interested, even though the parents were losing and did lose, permanently, their parental rights. It was baffling.

Side note here and way out in left field---not really trying to sleuth grandma and brother here---but had a curious thought, and it has more to do with background on what makes Julia...Julia. Is Julia's dad around? Was he ever?That brother of Julia's is how old? They had to have come here from Ukraine when he was a baby or toddler... just wonder if mom maybe left dad behind in Ukraine, then further wondering if there was something hinky with that, hence, not a bunch of relatives in the states to speak of... :waitasec:

Could be totally off the wall with those thoughts/speculations, just where my mind wandered.

Is it possible that her mother (and teen?) brother are her only true relatives in the country? Maybe not, I don't know anything about any extended family... but if that were there case, I'd wonder if grandma was a 'hands-off' mom who was not interested in taking day-to-day care of a 4 year old. One of the children my brother and his wife fostered had a perfectly acceptable (by the courts) grandmother who could have legally adopted the child. Grandma was not interested, even though the parents were losing and did lose, permanently, their parental rights. It was baffling.

Side note here and way out in left field---not really trying to sleuth grandma and brother here---but had a curious thought, and it has more to do with background on what makes Julia...Julia. Is Julia's dad around? Was he ever?That brother of Julia's is how old? They had to have come here from Ukraine when he was a baby or toddler... just wonder if mom maybe left dad behind in Ukraine, then further wondering if there was something hinky with that, hence, not a bunch of relatives in the states to speak of... :waitasec:

Could be totally off the wall with those thoughts/speculations, just where my mind wandered.

In the pictures from March, it looks like she and the kids are on vacation with her brother and dad. I'm not sure how old the brother is.

Not sure how old the brother is but on his FB page, he is associated with a FB group called "Medic: Medical Ethics Discussion for Interdisciplinary Collaboration." Obviously his personal FB is private but the group FB is open.

I just watched the Law and Order episode. I seen a post here somewhere (please don't make me go find it:) that said SIDS never happens in toddlers. So I looked it up and to my shock there is something called SUID, it can happen.

http://www.sidscenter.org/TopicalBib/UnexplainedDeath.html

THEORY ALERT!!!!
It mentions that some were caused by sickness. If Julia was doing homeopathic healing and she didn't go get help when she should have and he died, couldn't she be charged with neglect? Maybe she came up with this story so she would not loose her daughter or go to jail. They don't believe her like she thought they would, so she says "oh no, yes please just give her to her dad" MOO

Just a thought I had after reading about SUID. I have never heard of it before. Learn something new everyday..I'm just baffled!!!!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html

Lawyer defends mother

Freitas challenged the police characterization of Biryukova and said the mother has helped police in every way possible.

"She gave them her home, car, computer, cellphone. She talked to them for hours. What else is she supposed to do?" Freitas said Wednesday.

She says her child was kidnapped right? Well at LEAST she should be PLEADING to whoever has Sky on the news. It does not mean she has to answer any questions to reporters, just a plea that's all I ask...MOO

I just watched the Law and Order episode. I seen a post here somewhere (please don't make me go find it:) that said SIDS never happens in toddlers. So I looked it up and to my shock there is something called SUID, it can happen.

THEORY ALERT!!!!
It mentions that some were caused by sickness. If Julia was doing homeopathic healing and she didn't go get help when she should have and he died, couldn't she be charged with neglect? Maybe she came up with this story so she would not loose her daughter or go to jail. They don't believe her like she thought they would, so she says "oh no, yes please just give her to her dad" MOO

Just a thought I had after reading about SUID. I have never heard of it before. Learn something new everyday..I'm just baffled!!!!

When I was teaching, a sibling of a student had passed away from what the mom called 'sudden unexplained death in childhood' and a child in our county passed away recently from the same. Not common, but possible. Both of these were overnight deaths. Went to bed fine, never awoke.

Any locals listen to the Ron and Don show? I caught it yesterday on my way home from work, and they were discussing the case extensively. They were talking about how JB has hired a new criminal defense attorney who is known in Seattle for being a "dirtbag lawyer." (Not name calling, their words, not mine - however, when they listed the types of cases he was bragging about defending, I don't entirely disagree.) They were reading verbatim from the guy's website, and after doing some searching, I found this:

http://www.flennaughlaw.com/index.html

Seriously, go to his website and click on "view case results." Why on earth would you need a lawyer with this background because your "child is missing"? Yes, yes, I know that these lawyers exist because we all deserve the best defense possible... But this guy seems to all but brag about getting guilty people's charges dismissed.

ETA - It's backed up by a statement here:

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington?fId=130232623

"Julia Biryukova has hired a new attorney -- Robert Flennaugh, a Seattle laywer who specializes in criminal defense law."

Anyone consider the judge ruling the child stay in foster care and have supervised visitations with dad so the child might be further questioned and dad could not 'taint' the childs statements by further questioning her?

Not sure I am phrasing that correctly, but it may be to protect any additional information that may be gained from the child in the criminal investigation.

ETA: I'm not saying the dad would deliberately taint the childs recollection, but based on moms obvious alienation of the child from her daddy, they don't wish to further traumatize her.

I can't say enough how much this mother has infuriated me, as do ALL parents who can not put their childrens best interests first! -And that is the childs right to BOTH parents, provided neither parent is a danger to the child.

Possibly they are providing him with sup.visits because the child stated he was 'mean' so they want her to be comfortable with him before handing him over?

Any locals listen to the Ron and Don show? I caught it yesterday on my way home from work, and they were discussing the case extensively. They were talking about how JB has hired a new criminal defense attorney who is known in Seattle for being a "dirtbag lawyer." (Not name calling, their words, not mine - however, when they listed the types of cases he was bragging about defending, I don't entirely disagree.) They were reading verbatim from the guy's website, and after doing some searching, I found this:

http://www.flennaughlaw.com/index.html

Seriously, go to his website and click on "view case results." Why on earth would you need a lawyer with this background because your "child is missing"? Yes, yes, I know that these lawyers exist because we all deserve the best defense possible... But this guy seems to all but brag about getting guilty people's charges dismissed.

ETA - It's backed up by a statement here:

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington?fId=130232623

"Julia Biryukova has hired a new attorney -- Robert Flennaugh, a Seattle laywer who specializes in criminal defense law."

From the link above:

No charges. Alleged assault of a child. CPS claimed client purposely broke her ten month old daughter’s leg. I was able to show the prosecutor that it was an accident

No charges. Alleged assault of a child. CPS claimed client purposely broke his eight month old son’s leg. I was able to demonstrate to the prosecutor that it was an accident.

Yep, it sure is interesting......

her choice of attorney is interesting to say the least when viewing his "pedigree"

ETA: lol, jinx surfie

THEORY ALERT!!!!

SUID appears to be the same thing as SIDS, just a different abbreviation. SUID stands for Sudden Unexplained Infant Death, SIDS Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. Both refering to infants, not toddlers, at least that is what I am understanding.

Also found the following when googling the age range for SIDS.

SIDS - Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

www.all-natural.com/sids.htmlCached - Similar
Mar 30, 1998 – SIDS Statistics From Arizona. Deaths: Arizona 50/year - U.S. 6000/year. Age Range: 3 weeks to 12 months, most frequently 2 to 4 months ...

Found the following in regards to SIDS which is called SUDS after age 12mo.

http://sids-network.org/experts/older.htm

FWIW, I don't believe Sky is missing as a result of SIDS or SUDS. It would make zero sense she wouldn't call 911 immediately if she found Sky unresponsive while sleeping. There would be no need to concoct the story she did.

I still think she either failed at following through with a murder/suicide, or the child died as a result of an accident due to neglect.

I don't believe this is a case of her family hiding Sky, especially since none requested custody at the CPS custody hearing. If maternal family were hiding Sky, they would have attempted at custody of the daughter versus not challenging her being taken into foster care.

all jmo (except where links provided).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member