WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy moly Patty I'm watching this episode right now and I just choked on my green tea at 4:17 into the video.

"And let's hope we get a lead before every village idiot in a Casey Anthony mask is too drunk to remember his own name."

:giggle:

Sorry everyone. I am following Sky's threads and I am deeply concerned for him. That just made me laugh so hard.

that ransom thing happened yesterday and it was on... you guessed it.... f a c e b o o k

From the email: The email says Sky is alive, but suffering from "shock and mentally unstable." The writer then demands $25,000, "if you sure want your child back alive."

Mentally unstable? A 2 year old? Obviously a scam and the author should certainly be arrested. Shame on that person for doing this to the families, and kudos to the person who found this on facebook and alerted the authorities.

Unbelievable. :furious:

Yeah, I get emails like that all the time but they're written by a king in a lesser known African country and it's about my inheritance.

The more details are released the more my original theory makes sense. She left them unattended for that mediation and came back to him having ingested something. Not injured or hurt as there was no blood or apparent evidence of foul play. Only the report of "DNA". She may have tried to "wait it out" telling her daughter he was just sick. But waited too long and he died. I am thinking after M went to sleep she took him somewhere. In the AM when they woke up she had the plan to "go to the hospital".
I'd be interested in what her recent internet searches were, what she had DVR'd, if security videos showed anything, ATM/bank activity and video. Was she seen getting gas at a local station before the weekend? If any diapers or clothing has been tested for ingestion of foreign substance or blood?

If the "ransom demand" is shown to be a hoax today and NG still uses it as her "bombshell", the world will make sense again...JMO

:floorlaugh:. Good one!

Shame on me, but gotta share this. Remember when we (who are over 40) where growing up and we fought mom over TV time when she wanted to watch soaps and we wanted our noon time cartoons? Let's just say after the first few mo's of the CA case, NG became my now 9 yr old sons equivilant to soaps. I'll have to share this post of yours with him. He'll love it! BTW, he loves your Cat avatars too! :D

sorry for the ot.

The more details are released the more my original theory makes sense. She left them unattended for that mediation and came back to him having ingested something. Not injured or hurt as there was no blood or apparent evidence of foul play. Only the report of "DNA". She may have tried to "wait it out" telling her daughter he was just sick. But waited too long and he died. I am thinking after M went to sleep she took him somewhere. In the AM when they woke up she had the plan to "go to the hospital".
I'd be interested in what her recent internet searches were, what she had DVR'd, if security videos showed anything, ATM/bank activity and video. Was she seen getting gas at a local station before the weekend? If any diapers or clothing has been tested for ingestion of foreign substance or blood?

I'm thinking along those lines too. I'm guessing LE must have found something in the apartment. Especially with the brief mention of something about testing DNA to rule something out? I can't recall exactly what was stated but something about LE wanting people to submit dna to rule something out and it had something to do with the apartment.

IMO, based on what we have learnt about her cleaning habits/compulsions my guess is whatever was found had to be something fairly recent.

IIRC the statement might have been in one of the pressers. I don't have working speakers so will be unable to go back and find it.

anyone else recall this?

I am thinking he ingested something because if he had gotten injured that day his sister would offer that info up because it would be a traumatic experience. If he ingested something he would likely be lethargic and maybe vomit or diarrhea. To a four year old that does look just sick. She could easily back that up for her mom.

When my son was three I slipped on an ice patch in Chicago and busted my nose. Hes going to be seven next month and he STILL says "You remember that time you fell down and blood was all over your shirt?!" Something like that is not easy to forget.

I think, LE is looking for DNA to compare it to anything within the apartment. We just don't know what LE found in the apartment as they will not say anything. Nancy tried to get it out of the Major last night and he wouldn't budge. She asked him if there were diapers in the trash and he would not say what they found. Nancy at that point decided to say: "I'll take that as a NO" (paraphrasing).

Reference to what the Major stated on Nancy's show Thursday evening.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/10/ng.01.html

Ah found it!

Police continue DNA tests on swabs taken from Biryukova's apartment.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...declines-request-for-polygraph-133499358.html

This tells me LE is looking for evidence of death found in the apartment. If they find it, body or not, JB will be charged.

all one has to do is read some of the info on the no body site we've linked numerous times. http://nobodycases.com/

All they needed in the following case was a few drops of blood as the key evidence for a succesful conviction despite no body being found.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/theriault_peter.html

I'm hoping against all odds Sky will be found safe, but no stone left unturned.....

Ah found it!

Police continue DNA tests on swabs taken from Biryukova's apartment.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...declines-request-for-polygraph-133499358.html

This tells me LE is looking for evidence of death found in the apartment. If they find it, body or not, JB will be charged.

all one has to do is read some of the info on the no body site we've linked numerous times. http://nobodycases.com/

All they needed in the following case was a few drops of blood as the key evidence for a succesful conviction despite no body being found.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/theriault_peter.html

I'm hoping against all odds Sky will be found safe, but no stone left unturned.....

At least then she can finally be "labeled" a suspect. My opinion is that he was never in that car that morning. I also dont think anyone else was involved. I hope she is on suicide watch. When the reality hits her...and it will at some point. She WILL try to take her own like.

LE more than likely has Sky's DNA from within the car and maybe they are looking for Sky's DNA within the apartment. We all have heard how well Julia cleans the house. If she cleaned away any of Sky's DNA within the two weeks before he went missing, this would be crucial to this investigation. Now they would need to match the DNA they MAY have found in the apartment.

I am not sure about the idea of Sky having ingested something, unless it was a piece of a toy or something...she does not sound likely to have left food or other concoctions about, even while she was gone, if her obsessions were as severe as indicated...

I am thinking he ingested something because if he had gotten injured that day his sister would offer that info up because it would be a traumatic experience. If he ingested something he would likely be lethargic and maybe vomit or diarrhea. To a four year old that does look just sick. She could easily back that up for her mom.

When my son was three I slipped on an ice patch in Chicago and busted my nose. Hes going to be seven next month and he STILL says "You remember that time you fell down and blood was all over your shirt?!" Something like that is not easy to forget.

It's amazing what children will remember from a very early age. When my son was a few mo's shy of 3, he had a bad speech impedement and I had to pull him out of the home day care environment he was in and put him in a family owned dcp with much better accomodations for children with special needs. He turned 9 a month ago and still remembers his first DCP being mean. (I felt so guilty he couldn't tell me. :( )

He also remembers the strange screeching noise his crib toy made when the batteries ran low and how much it scared him! He was out of a crib before he turned 3 and he remembers this many years later.

I'm hoping Sky's sister, with the proper help, can recall more of the events leading up to her brothers disappearance. I'm certain that is why she was not placed with her daddy.

I was looking through the posts & I don't think I saw if the mom was taking any kind of meds for her OCD. If she really had it & she had it that bad, she needed some. I too have OCD & so do quite a few of my family members, though I have to admit none of us have the cleaning obsession. I can see that if you were that obsessed with your house, your kids would not be very well looked after. From my own personal & family experiences with OCD, we have been hyper-vigilant parents & caretakers because our OCD has taken the form of trying to prevent harm, so therefore we are overprotective, but I can imagine there are all sorts of different forms that OCD takes.
This could possibly be a case of harm coming to Sky through neglect. And if she cleaned constantly then there may have been a lot of toxic cleaning products within easy reach of a child. Not to mention if she was taking medication, he could have gotten into that. The mom sounds like she could potentially have a case of Post Partum Depression, considering her weird dreams of killing the kids. She could have caused bodily harm to Sky herself.
Unfortunately I feel as many on this thread feel, that there is a huge chance that Sky is no longer with us. I feel that he was never in the car at all that day and the auto breakdown was just a coverup. My other thought was that he really did get sick somehow through her neglect and died on the way to the hospital, if in fact she was ever actually headed to a hospital. She could have disposed of him along the way, except it would have been difficult to hide that fact from the daughter. Another thought is that or he was in the car & she had arranged for someone to take him, which would be a better scenario since he could hopefully still be alive and cared for by someone.

My almost 8 year old still remembers the time we got stuck in the mud.
It was September/October of 2005... which made her 21/22 months at the time.

So is King 5 the only one carrying this live online?

It's amazing what children will remember from a very early age. When my son was a few mo's shy of 3, he had a bad speech impedement and I had to pull him out of the home day care environment he was in and put him in a family owned dcp with much better accomodations for children with special needs. He turned 9 a month ago and still remembers his first DCP being mean. (I felt so quilty he couldn't tell me. :( )

He also remembers the strange screeching noise his crib toy made when the batteries ran low and how much it scared him! He was out of a crib before he turned 3 and he remembers this many years later.

I'm hoping Sky's sister, with the proper help, can recall more of the events leading up to her brothers disappearance. I'm certain that is why she was not placed with her daddy.

I just don't understand... why not REALLY run your car out of gas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024