WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I thought for sure she is staying with either mom or brother. Hotel instead? Speaks volumes to me...

I was away for a bit, so I don't know if this was asked but on NG's FB page it says this:

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Who in the wide world of sports is paying for everything?

IDK, but I thought she was snotty/condescending to the officer who called into the show yesterday. Argh! :furious:

What I want to know is this: where do Julia's parents live? Not close?

iirc LE stated they were providing JB a place to stay since LE was searching the apartment

IDK, but I thought she was snotty/condescending to the officer who called into the show yesterday. Argh! :furious:

What I want to know is this: where do Julia's parents live? Not close?

They live close.

I was away for a bit, so I don't know if this was asked but on NG's FB page it says this:

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Who in the wide world of sports is paying for everything?

Now,I believe she turned over her appt to Bellevue Police. LE ie putting her up in a hotel. It was mentioned of some financial problems when they had both a condo and the home in Kirkland. But, fast forwand to now SM and JB have a nice home in Kirkland he had a expensive vehicle parked in the driveway. She ived in a luxury appt. in Redmond and was a stay hom Mom. She is out shopping so she is not broke where is the money coming from?

My thoughts? Between the uneven photo ratio, and even of that, no photos of any of Sky's significant events....then what seems to be a quick downward slide (marriage/financial, mental health) that all seemed to coincide with with Sky's birth, AND the father saying they only planned on having the daughter ... I wonder if Juila was extremely resentful to be pregnant, perhaps didn't want to maintain the pregnancy, felt forced and resentful having Sky, resented the husband for it, resented Sky for it, etc, etc, etc.

The irony to me is, between admitting neglecting the children for hours on end (either because she left them alone or was busy in her 6-7 hour cleaning streaks) and, according to the husband, the distaste of actually having to 'care for' the daughter .... why would she fight so hard for custody? Sounds like a control thing, not an attachment/protective/lovey mom thing.

Did dad actually say they only planned on having the daughter? I don't recall that, but I don't have working speakers.....

Did dad actually say they only planned on having the daughter? I don't recall that, but I don't have working speakers.....

I watched it but didn't record it so, admitedly, I could have heard wrong. But when Nancy started on the 'was Sky planned' questions, I was already cringing, because frankly, it makes me cringe when people ask other people if their babies are accidents or not. Then I was cringing some more thinking that likely, being raised Pakistani(?), he'd find this question extra American tacky, lol. So I was paying attention to how he answered, and i could swear, as he danced around his answer, he said something like, "We'd only planned on one child, then Sky came forward..." or soemthing like that.

However he said it, to me it implied Sky wasn't planned. NO second baby was planned.

It's entirely possible I misunderstood his answer, though.

They live close.

Thank you! :seeya:

It makes me wonder why she's not staying with them. It also makes me wonder why they weren't called upon to babysit while she had an 11 hour mediation.

I suppose it might be that they're just not babysitting kind of grandparents or they work. Or maybe Julia was left alone like this as a child and that's why she thinks it's okay? :waitasec:

The judge noticed Biryukova's absence and ruled she shouldn't be allowed to have contact with Sky's sister. The judge also ruled against a custody petition by the children's father, Soloman Metalwala, who was in attendance.

"It would be a risk to return the child to the father at this time specifically because she has not seen him since December of 2010," Judge Elizabeth Castilleja said.

That's when Metalwala was served a protection order.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/parents-sky-metalwala-denied-custody-4-year-old-da/nFZYh/

I just started following this case, so I'm still catching up.

I want to say that I'm liking the Judge @ this point. IMO, she made the right decision, under the circumstances, by prohibiting Julia B from having contact with her daughter. I'm not buying JB's attorney's reason for her client's no-show in court (Freitas reportedly stated off-camera that she advised her client to "stay away because of media attention").

I also agree with the Judge's decision against the custody petition of Solomon M., but ruled that he can have supervised visits. Keep in mind that SM has not had contact with his daughter since December 2010 - almost a year. I'm certain that the Judge has access to court documents, and is basing her decision on the information contained within those documents.

Why has SM not had contact with his daughter for almost a year? Was he prohibited by a no contact/protection order? If so, what was the reason for a no contact order/protection order?

However, I will say this: unless CPS has stronger evidence than his daughter describing him as "mean", then I have serious doubts regarding their case file against him.

Nevertheless, I applaud this Judge. I believe she's basing her decisions upon currently available information, and is trying to protect the child(ren) until a more thorough investigation can be completed.

ETA: I find it worth noting that the Judge allowed supervised visits between SM & his daughter, but has prohibited contact between JB & her daughter.

I watched it but didn't record it so, admitedly, I could have heard wrong. But when Nancy started on the 'was Sky planned' questions, I was already cringing, because frankly, it makes me cringe when people ask other people if their babies are accidents or not. Then I was cringing some more thinking that likely, being raised Pakistani(?), he'd find this question extra American tacky, lol. So I was paying attention to how he answered, and i could swear, as he danced around his answer, he said something like, "We'd only planned on one child, then Sky came forward..." or soemthing like that.

However he said it, to me it implied Sky wasn't planned. NO second baby was planned.

Thank you. I agree it was an incredibly tacky question, regardless of where dad is from.

I was under the impression dad only answered related to the one child. Not as if one was planned and the other not planned. In fact, lots of times all children within a marriage are 'surprises' when couples are not actively ttc.

I'm so glad I don't have TV anymore. I don't think I could bare to watch her show without throwing something at the TV. :innocent:

ETA: It's bad enough having to read through 80% of the nonsense in the transcripts hoping to find 20% of anything relevant. JMO of course. (and that is not directed to those who link the transcripts, just the contents of the show, imo.)

:eek::eek:hwow:...........:thud:

I could add to those childhood poisoning stories. Suffice it to say, sometimes I really feel like little kids are on a mission to destroy themselves. It's almost like they are he!!bent on it! It's up to parents to keep them alive.

That's exactly how I heard it.

The judge noticed Biryukova's absence and ruled she shouldn't be allowed to have contact with Sky's sister. The judge also ruled against a custody petition by the children's father, Soloman Metalwala, who was in attendance.

"It would be a risk to return the child to the father at this time specifically because she has not seen him since December of 2010," Judge Elizabeth Castilleja said.

That's when Metalwala was served a protection order.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/parents-sky-metalwala-denied-custody-4-year-old-da/nFZYh/

I just started following this case, so I'm still catching up.

I want to say that I'm liking the Judge @ this point. IMO, she made the right decision, under the circumstances, by prohibiting Julia B from having contact with her daughter. I'm not buying SB's attorney's reason for her client's no-show in court (Freitas reportedly stated off-camera that she advised her client to "stay away because of media attention").

I also agree with the Judge's decision against the custody petition of Solomon M., but ruled that he can have supervised visits. Keep in mind that SM has not had contact with his daughter since December 2010 - almost a year. I'm certain that the Judge has access to court documents, and is basing her decision on the information contained within those documents.

Why has SM not had contact with his daughter for almost a year? Was he prohibited by a no contact/protection order? If so, what was the reason for a no contact order/protection order?

However, I will say this: unless CPS has stronger evidence than his daughter describing him as "mean", then I have serious doubts regarding their case file against him.

Nevertheless, I applaud this Judge. I believe she's basing her decisions upon currently available information, and is trying to protect the child(ren) until a more thorough investigation can be completed.

Mom made allegations of abuse and domestic violence against dad. Dad's attorney says all the allegations were unfounded but that CPS totally cleared dad of the child abuse claims. Mom appears to many of us from listening to the audio of custody exchanges that took place last year which she inexplicably published on line, as an alienator. I get the sense that dad voluntarily gave up contact for now or it was taken away temporarily, due to the distress displayed by the kids, mainly the daughter, at having to see dad.

Mom's allegations of violence are refuted, IMO, by the fact that she, through her attorney, requested that M be placed in her father's care, rather than foster care. The results of the marathon mediation session, at which she agreed to every other weekend, unsupervised visitation for dad to commence shortly, also belie her past allegations.

I believe CPS is trying to reintroduce M to her father but I also believe (and reports indicate) that CPS is keeping M in foster care so that investigators have unfettered access to the child and so there is no possibility that the child can be influenced in any way by mom or her family. Perhaps they feel that dad or his family cannot be trusted to protect M from contact with her mother.

At least with CPS having MM ..julia has no idea where she is... so she cant do any further harm to her. I think it is the right place for MM ..not because of the father ..but because julia knows where he lives and am sure she knows the phone number.

In an early presser the Major said they were paying for her accommodations so they would have continued access to her apartment.

I'm sure LE is keeping watch on her 24/7. Maybe even a room next to hers or connected, etc. I don't want this woman being able to do herself in, especially with Sky's whereabouts unknown.

Regarding owning both the house & condo at the same time: it is not uncommon for here for someone to rent a condo or a townhouse out when they buy a house because of the housing market. Here in VA we have many neighbors who wanted to move to a bigger home as their family grew, but with the downturn in the economy they would take a bath trying to sell the one property so instead they rent it and purchase another.That works fine if the property stays rented and you don't have an ARM that ends. We have had a neighbor foreclose on both properties during a divorce, and one family just let the property that they were renting out go into foreclosure. It appears that Julia & SM's home was brand new, so this seems like a more likely scenario- or when their new home was done they may not have been able to sell their previous home. When we moved to this house we payed double mortgage for 6 months while trying to sell our townhome.

And here I thought for sure she is staying with either mom or brother. Hotel instead? Speaks volumes to me...

This was mentioned early on. Let me see if I can find it. If just in a video, I won't be be able to.

I know I heard/read about it earlier but here it is in print:

Police said they have not been able to speak directly with Biryukova, who has been staying since Sunday in a hotel room provided by the department. They said she is answering questions through her attorney and has declined to take a polygraph examination.

http://o.seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016739819_missing11m.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member