WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at all of the recently mentioned possibilities and it seems they all could be matches, but I remembered the "attached earlobe" references from previous posts. Can anyone tell from these pictures if they have attached earlobes? The pictures are so small. I was thinking George Lutas looked promising, but it does not look like he has attached earlobes. When googling his name, an article comes up regarding his disappearance and it seems like he would have a family that would be looking for him.

Cannot recall offhand, if this mp has been mentioned here already, thinking about the letters in his name mixed up to spell Lyle.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/427dmns.html
rbbm.

Allan Kenley Matheson
matheson_allan3.gif
Missing Since: September 21, 1992 from Wolfville, Nova Scotia
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: May 8, 1972
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Light to fair complexion;
slender build. Allan is right-handed. He is a very avid reader and
is seldom without a book
. Allan is an enthusiastic hiker and dirt biker.
Athletically, Matheson is a very good swimmer. His favorite sport is
NBA basketball and he is also a hearty Montreal Canadiens hockey fan.
Clothing: Allan was last seen wearing a Helly Hanson nylon
mountain jacket, blue denim Levi 509 jeans, a red and black back pack,
brown loafers and a purple ball cap (possibly 'Los Angeles Lakers').
He tended to almost always wear a baseball cap of some sort.
Jewelry: Allan was wearing a gold hoop earring in his left ear.
AKA: Allan Kenley Matheson has always been called Kenley,
he may be using the names Ken, Al, Allan, or using similar sounding
names while retaining the same initials

Eyebrows - check, check
Bridge of nose - check
Attached earlobes - check, check, check!
Eyes - maybe
Shape of face - I dunno
shape of nose tip - I dunno.
Pants that are too big - check

Kenley Matheson has already been ruled out with biometrics.

This is my first time posting on this case. I have to admit I have not completed reading all threads. But, I just wanted to mention that I have wondered if the "For The Room" note was not part of his suicide, but instead part of his own personal bookkeeping. Perhaps he was unfamiliar with US currency or had not spent money on his own before, had a disability that generally had him in the company of a caretaker. Perhaps he was given a sum of money for the room and it was expected he would stay longer or in a more expensive hotel. That was his budget, for the room.

I am at a restaurant right now about 1 hr from Gray's Harbor and our waiter looks a lot like Lyle Stevik, minus the cleft chin and slight unibrow. His face is a tad bit wider as well. He's probably about 25, give or take a few years. His earlobes are attached. I'm guessing he's 5'10-5'11. I doubt there's any relation lol but as soon as he left I said to my family "Dang, he could be Lyle Stevik's son!" This is why they're embarrassed of me lol.

This is my first time posting on this case. I have to admit I have not completed reading all threads. But, I just wanted to mention that I have wondered if the "For The Room" note was not part of his suicide, but instead part of his own personal bookkeeping. Perhaps he was unfamiliar with US currency or had not spent money on his own before, had a disability that generally had him in the company of a caretaker. Perhaps he was given a sum of money for the room and it was expected he would stay longer or in a more expensive hotel. That was his budget, for the room.
Interesting thought!

I am at a restaurant right now about 1 hr from Gray's Harbor and our waiter looks a lot like Lyle Stevik, minus the cleft chin and slight unibrow. His face is a tad bit wider as well. He's probably about 25, give or take a few years. His earlobes are attached. I'm guessing he's 5'10-5'11. I doubt there's any relation lol but as soon as he left I said to my family "Dang, he could be Lyle Stevik's son!" This is why they're embarrassed of me lol.

That's hilarious as I am sure we can all relate!!

You are awesome and crazy like the rest of us. :crazy:

(Here's to attached earlobes!)

Great theory but the isotope results tell us he spent his life in the US.

Cannot recall offhand, if this mp has been mentioned here already, thinking about the letters in his name mixed up to spell Lyle.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/427dmns.html
rbbm.

Allan Kenley Matheson
View attachment 91939
Missing Since: September 21, 1992 from Wolfville, Nova Scotia
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: May 8, 1972
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Light to fair complexion;
slender build. Allan is right-handed. He is a very avid reader and
is seldom without a book. Allan is an enthusiastic hiker and dirt biker.
Athletically, Matheson is a very good swimmer. His favorite sport is
NBA basketball and he is also a hearty Montreal Canadiens hockey fan.
Clothing: Allan was last seen wearing a Helly Hanson nylon
mountain jacket, blue denim Levi 509 jeans, a red and black back pack,
brown loafers and a purple ball cap (possibly 'Los Angeles Lakers').
He tended to almost always wear a baseball cap of some sort.
Jewelry: Allan was wearing a gold hoop earring in his left ear.
AKA: Allan Kenley Matheson has always been called Kenley,
he may be using the names Ken, Al, Allan, or using similar sounding
names while retaining the same initials.

I believe someone brought him up in one of the older threads. We now know he can't be Lyle because Lyle was born in the US. Years ago when we couldn't find info on him, I was able to find a google cache of the family website, so copied it and made Kinley's Google website

I think about this case often. So much of it makes me think that this was an honor suicide. That he had been shunned from his family or his community or he had done something he was deeply ashamed of (whether it was really shameful by societal norms or not). Or that taking his own life was doing right by someone else or doing someone else the favor of not dealing with him.

WRT to his clothing and the loose belt. I also wondered if he had been in some sort of a halfway house or homeless shelter or other recipient of donated clothes. Perhaps these weren't his originially.

hi Everyone im new to this thread, i did send in a possible match and have posted that to the LS FB page. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4860dmca.html.
also i did a side by side with a age regression photo from the internet its amazing ...Untitled.png

Attachments

• 4860DMCA2_LARGE.jpg
    4860DMCA2_LARGE.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 65
I think it's a very good match!

Edited to say: After reviewing a better quality photo, his ear lobes are not attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro