Warning: ad site redirect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi, Dave AHFB

I have a car ad that runs on the first post I read on a thread and it continually redirects me back to the post where the ad is embedded. I cannot scroll, I cannot use the back arrow...I am trapped. It is a live action car ad.

I am alternating between networks for that ad spot so I am going to take a stab at which one is doing it and disable them in that spot.

If I am wrong and the ad continues, please let me know asap.

I spoke too soon-now I have a live action AVVO ad trapping me.

Hi Dave.
Here's what appeared today.
Since websleuths may have been "breaking the rules".
http://myfilestore.com/download.php?id=b682b905

Mod alert :gaah:

I just did a google search to look for something, and found a WS google result which I clicked on, and I got a BIG SCREEN from adult friend finder vs. going to the WS link on google. :gaah:

Here is screen shot of what I clicked on! (Not posting the resulting page, bare chested lady!!! or I would be banned lol) Warning Will Robinson, Warning Will Robinson!!!

Who do I notify for this? I guess just post here and I'll alert myself. Dave the IT guy may wanna look at the screen cap I got from the hijack :biggrin:

WSBaaaad.JPG

Mod alert :gaah:

I just did a google search to look for something, and found a WS google result which I clicked on, and I got a BIG SCREEN from adult friend finder vs. going to the WS link on google. :gaah:

Here is screen shot of what I clicked on! (Not posting the resulting page, bare chested lady!!! or I would be banned lol) Warning Will Robinson, Warning Will Robinson!!!

Who do I notify for this? I guess just post here and I'll alert myself. Dave the IT guy may wanna look at the screen cap I got from the hijack :biggrin:

View attachment 75611

I think it's a google ad redirect - more tech info here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?267311-Warning-ad-site-redirect

Thanks to mods for moving my post to the proper thread for Dave to see :blowkiss: and remove.

I've never had happen before. I cleaned my cookies and cache.

:tyou:

I clicked on the 'go directly to the last post' arrow for the Travis Alexander Sidebar thread #50 and Avast (free version) said this:

Capture.PNG

I think it might be the mac & cheese photo, but not positive. Avast does occasionally throw out a false positive, but thought I should report it anyway. Thanks, Dave.

mega red vitamin ad consistently plays in background ((repeatedly)) -- had to disable my speakers -- audio only....today 3X

am diligent about browser ''hygiene"

Screenshot (1).jpg

covertly located in first post of a thread and often you cannot see the video but hear the audio -- and everything from Mega Red ((looped 3 x)) and Wells Fargo in Spanish etc what freaked me out was seeing that ''they'' can play the audio even though I ''disabled' it .....

Hello,
Longtime lurker and new poster.
I am getting constant redirects when I try to load pages. Funny thing is that the ads running on the pages are not the ads I am redirected to on the App Store.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Hello,
Longtime lurker and new poster.
I am getting constant redirects when I try to load pages. Funny thing is that the ads running on the pages are not the ads I am redirected to on the App Store.
Is anyone else having this problem?
My phone did that for a while. I cleared my cache and it stopped. Are you on a phone?

Hi Flurries,

I am at a loss as to what to tell you.

Since the redirect doesn't take you to one of our ads and we haven't heard from
anyone else with this problem on an iPhone I'm guessing it's some weird glitch
in your system.

However, if anyone can offer up any ideas on this problem please email me @ triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and I'll look into it and pass it along to Flurries.

Thanks,
Tricia

Thank you for responding, Tricia.
It is only happening on this site. I will keep checking back to see if anyone else has suggestions.

I've been experiencing ad-redirects for the past couple of days.

The most recent ad-redirect has been a Samsung Galaxy 6 ad. When I've clicked on a link to a thread, a full-page ad for a Samsung Galaxy 6 comes up instead.

I have a brand new desk top HP computer, and I also have up to date anti-virus software.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back