Was BR involved? #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, after following this case closely, although not as closely as many, and seeing the first segment of Dr. Phil's interview and halfway through the second - I see BR looking/acting like the cat that swallowed the canary and daring anyone to doubt it. The look on his face is half smug and half fearful, IMO a dead giveaway.

IMO there was a LOT of disfunction going on, and not the usual disfunction. My opinion of course.

:cow:

I saw dupers delight- now and in the 9 year old interviews.

anyone think Dr. Phil write a book about this interview and behind the scene that we do not see on film?

Burke has admitted to being downstairs the night of the murder, after having been put to bed.

He says he maybe ate pineapple that night.

And has now said that he was not awake during the 911 call after previously admitting the voice on the tape sounded like him.

I find all of these quite significant. I don't think Burke was well prepared for this interview at all, and I am honestly shocked he was allowed to go ahead with it.

Wow! Is this new info? Wow!

No, Passionflower, I think he's accomplished exactly what he intended.

Let the chips fall where they may.

I hope this brings others out of the woodwork to comment after seeing his bizarre and utterly detached display that IMO has nothing to do with Aspergers.

I've been wondering about the train set also. My boys had an electric train set back in the 90's. IIRC, the electric connecters (at the ends of each track where they fit together) would get hot after the train had been running for awhile.

Wondering if these connectors on the track could've become so hot that they would cause a burn to the skin?

OMG when i read this my blood ran cold. I just realized a possible scenario that could make sense....
Bare with me here

MOO and no where is this verified it's just an idea....

Ok they get home from their friends around 9:30.
Someone carries JBR to bed. After BR and JR put some toys together they send him to bed too.
JR goes to bed and takes his melatonin. PR is upstairs but not in bed yet. Maybe shes putting clothes in bags in Her older step son's room or the step-daughter's room.
BR sneaks into JBR room with the flashlight to get her to go downstairs to the basement to peek at the presents in the wine cellar.
On the way she wants food so BR quietly fixes her a bowl of pineapple and a glass of tea.
She eats a little but is hurried by the thought of peeking at the gifts. Maybe BR is excited too and rushing her.
They sneak down to the locked wine cellar and unlock it and sneak in looking with the flashlight.
They tear a few packages slightly.
They forget to close the wine cellar door.
BR and JBR play with BR trainset. Being normal brother and sister.
After a little bit, JBR is ready to go back upstairs to go to bed or eat some more and bugging BR being a normal 6 yr old sister.
BR starts poking and chasing her with a piece of train track.
They are laughing and having some fun.
Meanwhile
PR is exhausted and ready for bed. As she is going upstairs she notices JBR isn't in her bed.
She checks BR room to see if she is in his room playing. Maybe this is normal behavior for them to be sneaky.
She gets mad when she doesn't find them in BR room.
She goes to the kitchen and sees the bowl of pineapple and standing near the stairs to the basement she over hears them laughing and playing.
Now she's really mad!
She goes downstairs and before she can even talk to them sees the door to the wine cellar open.
She runs to check on the presents and sees they've been messed with.
Now she's pissed!
She goes back to confront the kids and grabs the flashlight on the way.
JBR sasses her mama and PR hits her on the head out of blind frustrated rage.
BR sees what he thinks is his mama killing his sister.
He runs back upstairs and hides where he thinks he is safe.
Maybe PR chases him and tells him if he tells anyone she will kill him too. BR believes her because he just saw what PR is capable of.
PR sneaks downstairs to cover up the crime.
The scream the neighbor heard could have been either child reacting to their mama attacking them.
PR begins staging the scene and as she strangles JBR, the little girl kind of wakes up a little and tears at the garrote scratching her neck in the process.
Now PR really freaks out and has to follow through with it until she's dead because she's already went too far.
After she is sure she is gone this time she makes it look like she was raped by an intruder.
(not sure which dryer the blanket was in but if it was in the downstairs one it makes even more sense and its easier)
she grabs her favorite blanket hurriedly not noticing the gown stuck by static cling and she wraps JBR body up in it neatly and tries to make her look peaceful out of remorse.
She writes the note and finishes staging and by the time its all said and done JR is awake and shaving
PR screams (because she is already downstairs on the 2nd floor she lays the ransom note on the steps facing her. She never has to step over them).
JR runs downstairs and PR shows him the note and calls 911 as he reads it.
JR realizes immediately that is PR handwriting. But doesn't have time to ask questions before the cops get there.
He find JBR body on his first search and thinks either did it, only later finding out it was PR.
BR stays in his room after the fact because he's scared to death of his mama.
BR never says a thing because his parents keep him quiet.
Maybe as he grows older and wants to come forward, JR tells him if he ever disgraces the family like that he will cut him out of the will etc etc.

This is JMOO and not fact. Just a hypothesis. But looking at the floor plans its a possible scenario that keeps BR quiet and innocent too.:thinking:

Even if it did come out Burke was involved nothing legally can be done right ?

I think it's a red flag either way. A medical provider shouldn't be practicing if they're aware of a 9 year old (or 6 year old) wetting the bed regularly, and they aren't doing full work ups to find out why. If it's medical, he needs to be treated. If it's not, it's time to get more professionals involved.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I have a relative who wet the bed as a child due to a medication he was on. There really wasn't much that could be done to treat it though.

Today's DP episode:

Am I losing my damned mind?! Did DP say the JR put Burke to bed that night with a flashlight?! And did Burke say that he was downstairs after everyone had gone to bed?!

DP: Your dad had said he used the
flash light that night to put you to bed
and then you snuck downstairs to play...

BR: I had some toy that I wanted
to put together......

confirms he was alone in basement

Burke's bedroom is on the second floor. He then went from his bedroom on the second floor downstairs to where his new toy was on the first, or ground, floor.

I am watching part 2 of Dr. Phil now.

Talking about the funeral....

DP - "How were they behaving?" (his parents at the funeral.)
BR - "You could tell my Dad loved my sister a lot. And they were both crying and saying goodbye, I guess."

With editing, it's hard to say if that was his exact answer to that question or not. But if it is...I find it interesting that he just says his DAD loved JB a lot.

I guess I'm just a little surprised you have a lot of experience with kids on the autism spectrum. Because I don't have tons of experience...but even I have known some who just aren't necessarily very curious about what other people are doing or feeling. So to me, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for a child on the spectrum to not investigate the goings on that morning. And it wouldn't necessarily be sinister either. It's just the way their brains work.

I'm not saying I'm an expert and I'm not saying he has or doesn't have it. All I'm saying is I'm familiar with it and have had experience with kids with it. A few of my kids that had it were violent. Some were quiet and shy. Some were extremely smart and you could barely tell. That is all.
And you're right some kids are in their own little world and have no idea how to relate to others. But I do not see BR as that. At all.

I have a relative who wet the bed as a child due to a medication he was on. There really wasn't much that could be done to treat it though.
That's understandable. My point is that any provider worth something, would look into it thoroughly. Also because the risk of abuse in the house greatly increases when there are bed-wetting issues.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Patsy has that 'Susan Smith effect' during the first interview the Ramsey's gave...rolling her eyes back in her head while 'pleading'. (Maybe I am too jaded by following too many of these cases)

Burke said they both wet the bed. He thought that was normal for kids. (paraphrased)

Oh my lord, I said this EXACT thing to my husband after watching the show about Jonbenet that came on Investigation Discovery channel last night (they showed snippets of the CNN interview, etc). I told my husband that she totally reminded me of Susan Smith. We've been arguing over this case recently... he believes in the intruder theory. He just doesn't want to believe that 'upstanding' and well-to-do parents could commit any such crime.

Why would any parent need to use a flashlight to put their kid to bed? Did they have a power outage? No light bulbs? WTH?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member