Was Burke Involved? # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think of this? Valid or someone trying too hard to sway to IDI? https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenet/comments/56396e/confused_about_the_gj/

Feel free to delete if I'm breaking rules.

IMO I agree with you about the wording. But it's not so much the wording of the true bills. it's the fact the GJ found enough evidence to admit the four charges.

As the public, we have only seen a small portion of evidence.

I think they started from the supposition that it was IDI and fit all the evidence in to that theory. If you look on the sidebar it says "This is NOT an RDI sub"...so that kind of says it all.

Got to thinking about something.

In any normal brother and sister around their age there would always be normal fights amongst the siblings. Just the normal spats that most all normal families have to deal with. So why do we never hear the parents ever admit to this or talk about that. They seem to want the public to believe that their children never had arguments or fights at all.

There is no family on the face of the earth that did not have children their age that would not have the occasional fight or argument. But in the R family we are to believe that never occurred?

Are they selling the Brooklyn Bridge? :)

Hmmm. I wonder why Burkes 3rd grade teacher was called to testify at the Grand Jury?

Hmmm. I wonder why Burkes 3rd grade teacher was called to testify at the Grand Jury?

Best guess - to discuss behavioral issues found in his school records.

In fact, I can't think of any other reason given the grand jury's ultimate conclusion.

IIRC Kolar pointed out the golf club incident with Burke/JonBenet took place two days before JB birthday. A time when there was (rightly so) lots of extra attention on his sister. Then the two weeks prior to Christmas she was in two pageants "flaunting herself". I think he felt invisible next to her.

I think they started from the supposition that it was IDI and fit all the evidence in to that theory. If you look on the sidebar it says "This is NOT an RDI sub"...so that kind of says it all.

True. Most of the comments in general are BDI/PDI then this person swooped in with IDI so the timing is strange.

Got to thinking about something.

In any normal brother and sister around their age there would always be normal fights amongst the siblings. Just the normal spats that most all normal families have to deal with. So why do we never hear the parents ever admit to this or talk about that. They seem to want the public to believe that their children never had arguments or fights at all.

There is no family on the face of the earth that did not have children their age that would not have the occasional fight or argument. But in the R family we are to believe that never occurred?

Are they selling the Brooklyn Bridge? :)

Absolutely. They were the perfect family with no urine or fecal issues either apparently :shame:

IIRC Kolar pointed out the golf club incident with Burke/JonBenet took place two days before JB birthday. A time when there was (rightly so) lots of extra attention on his sister. Then the two weeks prior to Christmas she was in two pageants "flaunting herself". I think he felt invisible next to her.

The Boy in the Background

What do you think of this? Valid or someone trying too hard to sway to IDI? https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenet/comments/56396e/confused_about_the_gj/

Feel free to delete if I'm breaking rules.

IMO I agree with you about the wording. But it's not so much the wording of the true bills. it's the fact the GJ found enough evidence to admit the four charges.

As the public, we have only seen a small portion of evidence.

It's reddit. That's all you need to know. These are young people who know NOTHING but have a lot of opinions about everything.

Also, for all we know, Burke could have started that forum. He's the right age for reddit.

It's reddit. That's all you need to know. These are young people who know NOTHING but have a lot of opinions about everything.

Also, for all we know, Burke could have started that forum. He's the right age for reddit.

Heymom,
Being a loner, i.e. working from home, BR will be floating about on the internet checking out what people are saying. He is clever enough to use a proxy to visit his favorite search engine and type in Burke Ramsey && JonBenet and read all the stuff people are saying. Guaranteed he has checked out websleuths, since there are so many links to it.

After the CBS Special and their allegations he will always be known as the Boy Who Killed His Sister, can you see him being invited to parties and stuff?

I hope CBS release the missing two hours since what we got was more or less what veterans of the case already knew, they really skipped the sexual aspect, yet there was blood on JonBenet's thighs, and the cellulose splinter accidently jumped inside JonBenet, duh!

Did anyone notice Kolar had very little to say, you might be forgiven for assuming that Jim Clemente wrote Foreign Faction, what about Kolars facial complexion?

Heymom,
Being a loner, i.e. working from home, BR will be floating about on the internet checking out what people are saying. He is clever enough to use a proxy to visit his favorite search engine and type in Burke Ramsey && JonBenet and read all the stuff people are saying. Guaranteed he has checked out websleuths, since there are so many links to it.

After the CBS Special and their allegations he will always be known as the Boy Who Killed His Sister, can you see him being invited to parties and stuff?

I hope CBS release the missing two hours since what we got was more or less what veterans of the case already knew, they really skipped the sexual aspect, yet there was blood on JonBenet's thighs, and the cellulose splinter accidently jumped inside JonBenet, duh!

Did anyone notice Kolar had very little to say, you might be forgiven for assuming that Jim Clemente wrote Foreign Faction, what about Kolars facial complexion?

Not sure I follow this last sentence BBM. Care to explain? Not to put you on the spot- so just feel free not to respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::hills:

Did anyone notice Kolar had very little to say,

I think he has to be cautious. He's already provided us with so much information in his book. Some have said he looked uncomfortable on the show. I disagree. I think he was just focused.

They must not have looked at photos of Burke at the funeral. He sure wasn't somber like that child actor. He showed absolutely no signs of grief. At one point, he stopped what he was doing with a friend, went over to her casket and patted it a couple of times (at least, this is what we've been told, I've seen no photos of this). Right after that, he and his friend went skipping through the cemetery. Yes, SKIPPING among the headstones. Why shouldn't he have been lighthearted? His nemesis was finally GONE. Bye-bye sis - good luck and good riddance!

Yep, yep, yep! Agree!

Best guess - to discuss behavioral issues found in his school records.

In fact, I can't think of any other reason given the grand jury's ultimate conclusion.

Good point.

So the Ramseys can forgive the person who murdered their precious child but to this day John can't seem to forgive the public or anyone else who dare think he or his family had a part in the crime. So the actual murderer (who they keep saying is a stranger) is forgiven. Anyone who questions the Ramsey's is not forgiven. Got it.

You got it!

I just *love* how Patsy changed the story from Burke smacking her on purpose, to him accidentally "clipping her on the cheek", with JBR "screaming bloody murder".

I just *love* how Patsy changed the story from Burke smacking her on purpose, to him accidentally "clipping her on the cheek", with JBR "screaming bloody murder".

Quite the Freudian slip. I think there were unconscious Burke things going on in the ransom note, too. "We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction." They are collaborating on the note, at least initially. The small foreign faction they represent is Burke. They can't believe what he's done. It's like they don't know him. They are so shaken by what he has done, and what they have done, they feel splintered, like individuals rather than a couple or parents or a family.

Quite the Freudian slip. I think there were unconscious Burke things going on in the ransom note, too. "We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction." They are collaborating on the note, at least initially. The small foreign faction they represent is Burke. They can't believe what he's done. It's like they don't know him. They are so shaken by what he has done, and what they have done, they feel splintered, like individuals rather than a couple or parents or a family.

Great point, Meara. The "small foreign faction" could be alluding to BR, ie. "small", with the parents being the "group of individuals who represent", or protect, their "small", innocent (I write that word loosely) child.

I hope the person that killed her dies soon if not already dead.

I had watched A&E show The Killing of JonBenet Ramsey: Her Father speaks and I was taken back by a comment he made about BR. He commented on all the comments made about BR smiling during the interview on DP. He said, "Burke is a happy kid. That is why he smiles when he talks. I do it too." Number one Burke is an adult not a child anymore. Number two JR does smile when he talks but not when he talks about the murder of his daughter. I would like to see a conversation with BR not about his sister's murder. See if he actually smiles the whole time.

No wonder you were taken aback, LuckyM! Burke's not a child anymore…and neither is John!

JR's capacity for self-deception is boundless. He's a narcissist. Not the grandiose and charming kind. The controlling, humorless kind. Thinks the rules don't apply to him? Check. Sees others as his inferiors? Check. Glosses over his mistakes? Check. Manipulates and exploits others to get what he wants and believes his superiority entitles him to do so? Check. Blames others for his mistakes and failings? Check. When threatened or shown to be in the wrong, plays the victim? Check. Rewrites history? Check. Constantly lies to make reality conform to his wishes and believes his own lies? Check. Has a tin ear for feelings and the emotional tone of a situation? Check. Different flavor, same disorder.

Burke had Patsy for a mother, and this is his father. No wonder he's so out of touch with what's true, real, and sensitive to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper