Was Burke Involved? # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even go to the deviant mind theory about BR. I don't see him as a psycho deviant who lusted after his little sister. Nope. Won't go there.

Children who do things like this don't do it because of "lust."

Why was BR cleared by the grand Jury of having been under any suspicion in his sister's death? Is it because the Dr. Phil show and the CBS documentary says otherwise? And they know this because?.....
I wouldn't like to say positively one way or another what happened in the R household that night, but with parents inconsistencies and the RN and no sign of an intruder doesn't mean BR had anything to do with JBR's murder. And doesn't a Grand Jury consist of a panel of jurors that hear testimonies? Didn't they decide BR was innocent in what happened?

Why was BR cleared by the grand Jury of having been under any suspicion in his sister's death?

How could they claim him as a suspect when in the eyes of Colorado infancy law he'd have committed no crime? It is my fervent belief the GJ knew what they were doing with the true bills.

How could they claim him as a suspect when in the eyes of Colorado infancy law he'd have committed no crime? It is my fervent belief the GJ knew what they were doing with the true bills.

You would have to ask them because i don't know. And in that case of the Colorado laws you refer to why would they even bother to interview BR at least three times knowing that there was no way they could even charge him with anything to do with JBR's death?
(quote)
Burke, who was 9 at the time of the killing, was interviewed at least three times during the course of the police investigation, including a six-hour interview in Atlanta last summer.
http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1999/52699crams.html

You would have to ask them because i don't know. And in that case of the Colorado laws you refer to why would they even bother to interview BR at least three times knowing that there was no way they could even charge him with anything to do with JBR's death?
(quote)
Burke, who was 9 at the time of the killing, was interviewed at least three times during the course of the police investigation, including a six-hour interview in Atlanta last summer.
http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1999/52699crams.html

Why do they interview anyone after a crime? To see what that person knows, saw or heard that night. As Ambitioned stated above, he couldn't be charge due to his age. The True Bills against PR and JR prove (IMO) that BR is culpable for some (most) of everything that happened that night.

Why was BR cleared by the grand Jury of having been under any suspicion in his sister's death? Is it because the Dr. Phil show and the CBS documentary says otherwise? And they know this because?.....
I wouldn't like to say positively one way or another what happened in the R household that night, but with parents inconsistencies and the RN and no sign of an intruder doesn't mean BR had anything to do with JBR's murder. And doesn't a Grand Jury consist of a panel of jurors that hear testimonies? Didn't they decide BR was innocent in what happened?

Have you read the indictments that that the jurors on the Grand Jury voted for? Why do you think they came up with those very specific indictments?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/JRamsey Grand Jury.pdf

And Patsy got the same indictments as those.

Just that I think, there was a gag order because the findings were that a child under 10 years of age committed a crime. No further action could be taken. Case closed I think. The recent CBS doc made that pretty clear to me, JMO.

Have you read the indictments that that the jurors on the Grand Jury voted for? Why do you think they came up with those very specific indictments?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/JRamsey Grand Jury.pdf

And Patsy got the same indictments as those.

Those indictments against JR & PR could also be indicative of JR & PR covering for each other couldn't they? Not knowing who exactly did what in the crime i think that could be a fair assumption as well. Guess it depends on what people want to believe.

He wasn't cleared. We have only seen 4 pages out of 14 or 16. The rest could have been an indictment of Burke, whether or not he was under the age of culpability. Or perhaps there was some other legal explanation. The indictments of Patsy and John made it VERY clear that neither of them were charged with the murder of JonBenet, but that both of them had been involved in the coverup of her murder and had failed to protect her from a threat to her life. Since there was no one else in the house but the 3 of them, only the most obstinate person could still be arguing that Burke wasn't the perpetrator.

He wasn't cleared. We have only seen 4 pages out of 14 or 16. The rest could have been an indictment of Burke, whether or not he was under the age of culpability. Or perhaps there was some other legal explanation. The indictments of Patsy and John made it EVERY clear that neither of them were charged with the murder of JonBenet, but that both of them had been involved in the coverup of her murder and had failed to protect her from a threat to her life. Since there was no one else in the house but the 3 of them, only the most obstinate person could still be arguing that Burke wasn't the perpetrator.

Heymom, I'm not knowledgeable on law, do you know why PR and JR weren't charged if they were found to be involved in the coverup of her murder? I just don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How soon after a severe head injury does the brain swell? Is it possible JBRs head was so swollen that whoever found her would come to the conclusion JBR would likely be brain-dead?

My son had a (small) skull fracture from falling off his skateboard. There was no swelling at all on the outside of his head. No cut on his scalp either.

When JonBenet was hit, there may have been some localized swelling at the site of the injury, but that might have subsided by the time she was found.

Heymom, I'm not knowledgeable on law, do you know why PR and JR weren't charged if they were found to be involved in the coverup of her murder? I just don't get it.

Because the perpetrator could not be charged, and the DA had committed to not prosecute them. Alex Hunter is a coward. I hope he burns in hell for selling JonBenet out so many times.

Those indictments against JR & PR could also be indicative of JR & PR covering for each other couldn't they? Not knowing who exactly did what in the crime i think that could be a fair assumption as well. Guess it depends on what people want to believe.

Both Patsy and John received the same GJ idictments - they couldn't both have known the person being assisted had committed the crime of murder unless you believe they both murdered JonBenet - and in that case they would have both been charged with murder. So no, the indictments make it perfectly clear who the GJ thought was the murderer, who covered it up, and who didn't protect JonBenet from a dangerous person.

Because the perpetrator could not be charged, and the DA had committed to not prosecute them. Alex Hunter is a coward. I hope he burns in hell for selling JonBenet out so many times.

I see, that is so corrupt!!

Both Patsy and John received the same GJ idictments - they couldn't both have known the person being assisted had committed the crime of murder unless you believe they both murdered JonBenet - and in that case they would have both been charged with murder. So no, the indictments make it perfectly clear who the GJ thought was the murderer, who covered it up, and who didn't protect JonBenet from a dangerous person.

I do as a matter of fact believe one of the parents committed the crime and the other one helped to cover it up.

He wasn't cleared. We have only seen 4 pages out of 14 or 16. The rest could have been an indictment of Burke, whether or not he was under the age of culpability. Or perhaps there was some other legal explanation. The indictments of Patsy and John made it VERY clear that neither of them were charged with the murder of JonBenet, but that both of them had been involved in the coverup of her murder and had failed to protect her from a threat to her life. Since there was no one else in the house but the 3 of them, only the most obstinate person could still be arguing that Burke wasn't the perpetrator.

And you don't know for a Fact that BR was the only perpetrator to have committed the crime against JBR or do you?

Him and Mary Flaky

I do as a matter of fact believe one of the parents committed the crime and the other one helped to cover it up.

Not possible. Did you read the indictments? Both were charged with allowing JB to be in a situation that lead to her death and helping the person cover it up. If one parent did it it would be a charge for murder with the other parent getting a charge for cover up. BDI is the only thing that makes sense.

Not possible. Did you read the indictments? Both were charged with allowing JB to be in a situation that lead to her death and helping the person cover it up. If one parent did it it would be a charge for murder with the other parent getting a charge for cover up. BDI is the only thing that makes sense.

I didn't think either JR or PR were officially charged with anything? Maybe i missed that part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper