Was Burke Involved? # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he would cover for her...stay married to her til the end...they had many secrets....who else is going to raise Burke?.....and she probably did go psycho again.....it just didn't lead to another murder.

UK....

You can turn this around and ask the same thing. If Burke killed her, he's crazy and needs help. Would they want a child who bashes heads in during snacks in their house? Imagine family meals for starters. YOu would be able to cut the tension with a knife. Also imagine the two of them going to bed every night knowing they have to sleep while the lunatic could come in there at any time and do to them what he did to her.

What are these many secrets you reference?

Burke could have been raised by relatives or by John with the help of a boarding school. He could have afforded the best. If you believe Patsy did all of those horrific things to his little girl, wouldn't John, with all the time he spent at work, be naturally concerned for his son? But it doesn't appear he was concerned in the slightest.

I don't think you can turn it around without making a false equivelency argument as Burke was not a grown-*advertiser censored* adult who did these things to his own child. His parents may have convinced themselves it was an accident, especially if they did most of the staging. Just an excitable boy who lost his temper and hurt his much smaller sister without really understanding the consequences of his actions. And we have no idea what kind of therapy Burke received after the murder. For all anyone knows he got extensive help.

Exactly. We know he went to Purdue but before then? Someone can undergo a massive amount of therapy in ten years.

Since the foundation with the reward money was dissolved after the GJ indictment, and John and Patsy were getting ready to sign custody of Burke over to John's brother, something tells me AH struck a deal with them regarding Burke's therapy but we'll never know because of the island of privacy.

I know!!! Just goes to show even with all their money they couldn't cover up who they really were. We'd probably die at their fetishes or maybe we don't wanna know.

Polishing turds still makes them turds.

And here's another theory...(don't take it too seriously though)

JonBenet committed suicide.

She could no longer bear being primped and groomed for those pagents. She was sick and tired of being programmed by her mother to walk this way, look that way, wear this, do that. And having dirty old men sitting in the front row looking at her through binoculars.

She was also tired of her brother constantly getting into bed with her and trying to touch her. She had enough of her father doing that already. And she was sick of her brother trying to squeeze into her pageant costumes, wearing her tiaras and pretending to be a showgirl.

She could take no more. She ate some pineapple and decided to throw herself down the basement stairs. Her brother heard the commotion, abandoned his sticky magazines and went to see what was occurring. He took the opportunity to try out his garrotting skills, the ones he'd seen in some of his sado erotic mags.

Patsy came downstairs, screamed and went up and wrote the ransom note.

Voila!

She could no longer bear being primped and groomed for those pagents. She was sick and tired of being programmed by her mother to walk this way, look that way, wear this, do that. And having dirty old men sitting in the front row looking at her through binoculars.

She was also tired of her brother constantly getting into bed with her and trying to touch her. She had enough of her father doing that already. And she was sick of her brother trying to squeeze into her pageant costumes, wearing her tiaras and pretending to be a showgirl.

She could take no more. She ate some pineapple and decided to throw herself down the basement stairs. Her brother heard the commotion, abandoned his sticky magazines and went to see what was occurring. He took the opportunity to try out his garrotting skills, the ones he'd seen in some of his sado erotic mags.

Patsy came downstairs, screamed and went up and wrote the ransom note.

Voila!

[I'll take that in the spirit in which (I think) it was intended.]
:lol:

lNRkN_s-200x150.gif

On Dec. 27, 1996 PR, being exhausted and lying down, reached up and touched the face of a friend, Pam Griffin, the woman who had made JonBenet's pageant costumes. Griffin thought Patsy was delirious when she asked, “Couldn’t you fix this for me?” as though a sewing machine could bring back her daughter. She then remembers Patsy saying, “We didn’t mean for this to happen” and Griffin got the definite feeling that in her weakened condition, Patsy had revealed that she knew who the killer was.

--------------------------------------------------------

Reading the above got me thinking. You don't suppose the R's already knew that BR harboured unhealthy thoughts about JBR? We don't know everything that went on in that house but JBR seems to have been at her paediatricians rather a lot.

Perhaps the couple even suspected that BR might be dangerous - twisted, as they used to say? I understand the boy was having counselling for various issues and I wonder what they could have been?

They may have known that BR shouldn't be left alone with JBR but they couldn't watch over them all the time and on this occasion BR found himself alone with his sister and, for whatever reason, his anger and resentment towards his sister boiled over and they were not around to save her.

"We didn't mean for this to happen". Hmmm

On Dec. 27, 1996 PR, being exhausted and lying down, reached up and touched the face of a friend, Pam Griffin, the woman who had made JonBenet's pageant costumes. Griffin thought Patsy was delirious when she asked, “Couldn’t you fix this for me?” as though a sewing machine could bring back her daughter. She then remembers Patsy saying, “We didn’t mean for this to happen” and Griffin got the definite feeling that in her weakened condition, Patsy had revealed that she knew who the killer was.

Reading the above got me thinking. You don't suppose the R's already knew that BR harboured unhealthy thoughts about JBR? We don't know everything that went on in that house but JBR seems to have been at her paediatricians rather a lot.

Perhaps the couple even suspected that BR might be dangerous - twisted, as they used to say? I understand the boy was having counselling for various issues and I wonder what they could have been?

They may have known that BR shouldn't be left alone with JBR but they couldn't watch over them all the time and on this occasion BR found himself alone with his sister and, for whatever reason, his anger and resentment towards his sister boiled over and they were not around to save her.

How can a person mean for someone else to do something?

Miz Adventure,
I'm guessing that's Patsy admitting she never really understood BR. Presumably the royal We refers to herself and JR?

They both thought one thing, whether via medical opinion or otherwise, but Burke confounded them both, and did kill JonBenet.

i.e. Patsy had other plans for BR, its just that they were never actioned?

"They moved permanently into an alternate reality and have never left and Burke couldn't be more pleased. He loved and despised all of them. He enjoyed their torment and forced defense of him for not stopping him when they could have or getting him help after the fact. HE became the puppet master of the entire family on that day and every day ever since. MOO"

You know, I went from PDI to IDI for a long time, but this scenario really does ring true to me. It's one theory that explains a lot of the evidence. All of it I'm not sure, but an awful lot of it. That crime scene was so messed up, and we don't know all of what they have anyway. That's my understanding, please correct me if I'm mistaken. I do know how a disturbed child can mess with a whole family for decades - my brother has bipolar disorder. He's not violent and when his meds are right he's a caring nice person. But I've been dealing with the fallout from when he's not doing well for nearly my entire life. Every other family member has had to be in counseling at some point as a result. Except my Dad - he needs it the most but won't go. He at least has been making some phone calls about it over the last couple of weeks.

"They moved permanently into an alternate reality and have never left and Burke couldn't be more pleased. He loved and despised all of them. He enjoyed their torment and forced defense of him for not stopping him when they could have or getting him help after the fact. HE became the puppet master of the entire family on that day and every day ever since. MOO"

You know, I went from PDI to IDI for a long time, but this scenario really does ring true to me. It's one theory that explains a lot of the evidence. All of it I'm not sure, but an awful lot of it. That crime scene was so messed up, and we don't know all of what they have anyway. That's my understanding, please correct me if I'm mistaken. I do know how a disturbed child can mess with a whole family for decades - my brother has bipolar disorder. He's not violent and when his meds are right he's a caring nice person. But I've been dealing with the fallout from when he's not doing well for nearly my entire life. Every other family member has had to be in counseling at some point as a result. Except my Dad - he needs it the most but won't go. He at least has been making some phone calls about it over the last couple of weeks.

Tht sounds like a very sad situation, vulture. I hope it all works out well for your family.

Would I be right in thinking everyone in the BDI camp thinks there's nothing strange about parents sending a child off to school, knowing he's strangled and beaten his sister to death?

Would I be right in thinking everyone in the BDI camp thinks there's nothing strange about parents sending a child off to school, knowing he's strangled and beaten his sister to death?

Do we know what type of school he went to?

It's hard to figure out sometimes - Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The dysfunctional family, or the kid with the personality disorder?
I believe PR had known for quite some time that BR was disturbed; especially that he had what was more than feelings of sibling rivalry about his sister. The golf club to the face incident might have been accidental or purposeful. Nedra Paugh was obviously aware of the difficulties as is evidenced by the childhood behavior books she sent to Patsy: The Hurried Child, Children at Risk, & Why Johnny Can't Tell Right From Wrong. These behavior issues were probably mostly PR's to handle/disguise in view of the fact that JR was away so much.

In all likelihood, the counselor probably cleared BR to do so. The object of his aggression was gone. What were they going to do - keep him at home? PR was in no condition to home school him.

Dr. Phil claimed he never went to school. As far as anyone knows for sure, he only went to Charlevoix High School and Purdue University.

Is Charlevoix High School not a school? Sorry I don't see how these statements tie up. What age is High School?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968