DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
raw video of Rick and Melanie Irwin interview, worth a watch
http://www.kmbc.com/video/29509905/detail.html
Definitely worthy of a re-watch.

indepmo said:
So when you have sisters filing suits against brothers, and other reports that JI's parents had never met Lisa, just the boys... It does make you wonder how dysfunctional this family is/was. I think Uncle Johnny is just the icing on the cake.
The sister's suit makes me scratch me head, but I don't get any impression that the Irwin family is 'dysfunctional'. Uncle Johnny is on the Netz side of the family, and most will probably agree that there are some unsavory characters there. You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family.

I think there are a lot of false rumors that have been spread around. First there was the 2:30am phone call saying something like "ready when you are". Then there was PN picking up a duffle bag at DB's house. Now indepmo is telling us about the JI's parents never seeing Lisa. Watch...in a day or so, that info will get passed around here, and someone will state it as fact.
Indepmo said:
While on the PN topic. one of the reporters was talking about the duffle bag situation, and that particular night he stated someone came up to him and told him the same story about a duffle bag that two other individuals had also told them about on two other seperate occations. After that night, I started seeing accounts about the duffle bag online.
Just goes to show what goes on at the prayer vigils...gossip and rumor spreading.

Definitely worthy of a re-watch.

The sister's suit makes me scratch me head, but I don't get any impression that the Irwin family is 'dysfunctional'. Uncle Johnny is on the Netz side of the family, and most will probably agree that there are some unsavory characters there. You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family.

I think there are a lot of false rumors that have been spread around. First there was the 2:30am phone call saying something like "ready when you are". Then there was PN picking up a duffle bag at DB's house. Now indepmo is telling us about the JI's parents never seeing Lisa. Watch...in a day or so, that info will get passed around here, and someone will state it as fact.
Just goes to show what goes on at the prayer vigils...gossip and rumor spreading.

You left out the rest of Indepmo's post that states ,"I know the reporter turned his info over to LE but they had already been made aware of it. It was either discounted, or they were already aware of it and just never made it public. "
BBM and italics by me.
Clearly not passing on a rumor is if she says the police may have discounted it.
She's simply telling us what was said,not claiming it as true and accurate occurances.
JMO

Everything I have posted came straight from reporters mouths. One in particular I know from my past experiences and situations, as I've dealt with many of them. If you don't want to take my information as being credible you don't have to, I'm not trying to sell you anything.

I've pretty much given up on the speculation mill because there are too many possibilities with just about every situation in this case. With the lack of information that law enforcement has released, it's difficult to determine what's valid. We don't know much about the items taken from the home. One of the media stations I watched during the search had stated that LE didnt have to disclose all of the items they took from the house, so I wonder if all of the items were listed in the warrant. It's difficult to speculate on the cell phone information as LE has not officially released details about the call records or pings. We don't know where phones pinged, what time they stopped pinging or if they continued to ping for days but were never located. We don't know what all leads they have followed. (To my knowledge unless I missed something), we don't know if LE ever brought DG in for questioning. We don't know if they obtained the neighbors cell records. We don't know what they were looking for with metal detectors. We don't know if they lifted any unidentifiable prints from the home. Per John Picerno's presser, we don't know if LE ever submitted additional questions to their attorneys to obtain more information. The list goes on and on and on, I could keep going. There is a very tight lid on this case, and I don't think it's going to loosen up any time soon.

If the LE are worth a grain of salt they definately removed the plastic bag that covered Baby Lisa's window. They would absolutely have to for processing. So I believe that DB/JI put a new one back up, and not for any nefarious reason, but so that helicopters could not get more pictures of the nursery. Good decorating? NOT!!

Also, when the police investigate an alledged crime scene, they DO NOT clean up after they are through. Books that were on bookcases are left on the floor, items in cabinets are left where ever they landed. Same with items in bedroom drawers and closets. This is their job; not to clean up afterwards. My hat is off to the LE, if it weren't for them we would be in pretty sad shape.

I've always assumed the dark plastic was for luminol testing the day the LE executed the search warrant. I've not seen any accounts that it was there prior.

Everything I have posted came straight from reporters mouths. One in particular I know from my past experiences and situations, as I've dealt with many of them. If you don't want to take my information as being credible you don't have to, I'm not trying to sell you anything.

I've pretty much given up on the speculation mill because there are too many possibilities with just about every situation in this case. With the lack of information that law enforcement has released, it's difficult to determine what's valid. We don't know much about the items taken from the home. One of the media stations I watched during the search had stated that LE didnt have to disclose all of the items they took from the house, so I wonder if all of the items were listed in the warrant. It's difficult to speculate on the cell phone information as LE has not officially released details about the call records or pings. We don't know where phones pinged, what time they stopped pinging or if they continued to ping for days but were never located. We don't know what all leads they have followed. (To my knowledge unless I missed something), we don't know if LE ever brought DG in for questioning. We don't know if they obtained the neighbors cell records. We don't know what they were looking for with metal detectors. We don't know if they lifted any unidentifiable prints from the home. Per John Picerno's presser, we don't know if LE ever submitted additional questions to their attorneys to obtain more information. The list goes on and on and on, I could keep going. There is a very tight lid on this case, and I don't think it's going to loosen up any time soon.

I agree, unless anything more relevant comes out (preferably by LE) then it's impossible to try to figure anything else out. All we keep doing is going over the same little factoids from 2+ months ago. In fact, it's gotten to where we've started to over analyze everything, down to every word that has been said since that's all there is at this point.

We can stand here and point fingers all day at who we think is and is not responsible as well as what should and should not be going on but that's all it is now and ultimately the fact remains a missing baby continues to be missing with no progress whatsoever.

I've always assumed the dark plastic was for luminol testing the day the LE executed the search warrant. I've not seen any accounts that it was there prior.

Agree, it's speculation that they were there beforehand. I can see the parents wanting to keep it up if LE put it there initially to keep media out although at this point they probably could take it down, unless media continues to camp out their house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hotos-Baby-Lisas-bedroom-handprints-wall.html

This is a great article and Video, I will say(jmo) that the window was like that (w/black plastic) before Oct 3rd.

The way the reporter is pointing out thinks,he surely would have said that LE did that to the window.

pay attention as the camera pans to the left across the window,(?) I think it may have been a door or is being made into a door from a window. Its a large area.

I have not seen signs of support. Where is this at? JI and DB have not even been out how are the parents supporting them?
Look at ALL vigil reports (the first ones, the birthday ones, the final one at the house, etc). You will see JI's parents at every single one. His dad has also been at Penguin Park when Edith was there handing out flyers per her own facebook page. How is that NOT supporting them.

BBM
I don't know why a reporter would state this as it is a federal law to list all inventory taken in a search warrant.
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.4  Rule 41 requires the officers to prepare and leave a receipt of any property seized during the search.
one source http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-8th-circuit/1370511.html This is a Missouri case listed above.

Why would LE take a chance with ANY potential evidence getting kicked out because it was not properly listed in the inventory? They know they have lawyers, why would they feasibly take that chance? I don't think they would. That would not be good investigating at all.

I'm kicking myself for not bookmarking that when I saw it. It was certainly a conversation piece.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hotos-Baby-Lisas-bedroom-handprints-wall.html

This is a great article and Video, I will say(jmo) that the window was like that (w/black plastic) before Oct 3rd.

The way the reporter is pointing out thinks,he surely would have said that LE did that to the window.

pay attention as the camera pans to the left across the window,(?) I think it may have been a door or is being made into a door from a window. Its a large area.
But think about it. Why would LE, if doing a THOROUGH investigation, leave it up? That does not make any sense at all. They would be wondering what it could possibly be hiding. This tour was after LE had the house roped off as a crime scene for 3 days of constant processing. It only makes sense that LE put it up. If they did not put it up, and it appeared between searches, LE would have then taken it back down during the 17 hour THOROUGH, systematic search and would not have put it back up after they were done nor would they take it down if they put it up. I would be very disappointed in their investigation if they did not take it down and would be seriously questioning their work.

But, that was October 24th, after the search warrant took place. I'm pretty convinced black plastic was used to darken the room for luminol testing. They may have even covered up the windows in JI and DB's bedroom too and didnt take it off. Then again, maybe it was there prior to and it helped Lisa sleep without daylight shining in, or could have been a leaky window.

It seems to me it was only established here...however, in subsequent video - one of the reporters in the house, or still photos after, the black trash bags were still up...wouldn't LE take them down when done?

BBM: It is my understanding that it is not typical for LE to clean up after a crime scene investigation. My cousin owns a company that does the clean-up in metro-Evansville IN & usually is paid by the victims (just FYI)

SO, I highly doubt that the Irwin house had blacked out the windows of that specific room when there are blinds in other rooms . . . just pics taken while the investigation was going on (IMHO).

Sorry, I was thinking more resently, not the days after Oct 4 when all where still in shock.

here you go.

Jeremy Irwin's father, Rick, said the family appreciates the support and hopes it will continue, just not in the front yard.

"Continuing to have them here in the yard is just overwhelming for them," said Rick Irwin.

He said while the family will never be back to normal, they are trying to recapture some of it, not only for Lisa's parents but also her two half brothers.

"Kids are resilient, but still under these kinds of circumstances, these kids are torn up inside too," said Rick Irwin.

Rick Irwin encourages people to keep praying, looking and supporting.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...hy-irwin-family-wants-them-gone#ixzz1h6EfDjDD

I agree. As immaculate as the house was I can't see JI or DB taping plastic over a window with duct tape. Duct tape is so sticky it would tear the paint, primer and drywall paper off when removed. Also, I can't see them putting plastic over the window so close to the crib where Lisa could tear it and put it in her mouth! JMO

"Quote:
Originally Posted by indepmo
When I attended the first candleligh vigil, I spoke with three reporters. They all said the same thing. The Walrond home rented by PN. He works at QT which pays a pretty decent salary, plus they offer benefits.

While on the PN topic. one of the reporters was talking about the duffle bag situation, and that particular night he stated someone came up to him and told him the same story about a duffle bag that two other individuals had also told them about on two other seperate occations. After that night, I started seeing accounts about the duffle bag online. I know the reporter turned his info over to LE but they had already been made aware of it. It was either discounted, or they were already aware of it and just never made it public.

I'm not sure about the family and their relationship. Casenet clearly shows when you search JI's name that his own sister AI who at the time was AD then went back to AI after her divorce, sued her brother in small claims court for a little over 100 bucks. A paralegal friend of mine who was doing research at the courthouse one day checked it out as it is all public information. She told me it was over a cell phone. Go figure? So when you have sisters filing suits against brothers, and other reports that JI's parents had never met Lisa, just the boys... It does make you wonder how dysfunctional this family is/was. I think Uncle Johnny is just the icing on the cake."

I've missed anything reported on JI's parents never meeting Lisa. Please share the links as that is really interesting.

The interview Askfornina posted above, it sounds to me like they know Lisa.

Maybe it was a misunderstanding based on the articles that said DB's husband's parents didn't know Lisa? If someone took husband to mean JI the parents could transform to the Irwins. Like the telephone game.

I agree. As immaculate as the house was I can't see JI or DB taping plastic over a window with duct tape. Duct tape is so sticky it would tear the paint, primer and drywall paper off when removed. Also, I can't see them putting plastic over the window so close to the crib where Lisa could tear it and put it in her mouth! JMO

The house was immaculate? Any photos of this immaculate house? I'd love to see them out of curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx