We need help identifying this brand of shoes.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know it’s a stretch, but if the dot following the A was the remnant of an L, and if the next letter (which would then be the fourth letter) was a Z, is it possible that the word is CALZADO, which I think might mean “footwear” in Spanish?

wild guess

I agree it looks like denim or fabric of some sort. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a shoe print at all or something that was once adhered to fabric and left a darkened imprint when removed.

I've been messing around with a photo editing program, so the picture I'm attaching happens to be brown. I've circled an area in the upper right that looks like it might be more letters. But my eyes might be playing tricks on me. It almost looks like it says HOT. Anyone else see it?
I can see it too (but then again, my imagination runs wild. lol). I see what looks to me like an O and a backwards P. If indeed it's a backwards P then it __ O P _ (I do not know how many missing letters there are. Just showing that I think there are some before and after). The P is clearest to me.

I know it’s a stretch, but if the dot following the A was the remnant of an L, and if the next letter (which would then be the fourth letter) was a Z, is it possible that the word is CALZADO, which I think might mean “footwear” in Spanish?

wild guess
It's not a stretch at all. I was googling all sorts of combinations of those letters and CALZADO came up for me numerous times when Goog was trying to be helpful. I'm one that hasn't ruled out that the L isn't a Z. I think it's quite possible it's a Z and not an L because as I explained upthread... the L is leaning to the right when all other letters are up straight. Just because it appears to be missing the top of the Z doesn't mean it isn't/wasn't there. It could be worn down or simply not captured well in the photo.

I literally looked at Australian brands because the heart or club over the C now looks like a kangaroo head.
Wolf, dog, kangaroo, rat, and fox.
I've looked at them all.

The Greek Key occurred to me, too.

I swear I have seen this image before. Vintage (80's) maybe surf, probably skate wear graphic. I've even looked up boxing.
Back to brainstorming.

Def not an artist, but I can trace *usually...between quality of pic and my MS acting up, its not pretty, but it matches up with the print. First one is overlay of photo. Second is trace only flipped.

Attachments

• shoe.jpg
    shoe.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 52
  • shoe2.jpg
    shoe2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 54
Def not an artist, but I can trace *usually...between quality of pic and my MS acting up, its not pretty, but it matches up with the print. First one is overlay of photo. Second is trace only flipped.
Just to toss this out because I can see the heart, but only if I think the photo isn't the best and it's skewing things. I'm more in the camp that it's the same image with one upside down. In other words... no heart on the right side. That makes more sense to me as well that it's simply a flipped image and not flipped and changed a bit where the eyes or brain would be.

Does anyone recognize this shoe imprint ? Or do you know of a good place to search for shoe brand imprints ? Please let us know if you do. If you don’t have time to search you can post links below that you feel can help in the search. This imprint is relation to The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute . If you’re not comfortable posting below you may private message me in here or email me at producer@websleuths.com Thank you for your time.
what year was the shoe print taken? could help narrow down the brand

I'm in the not an "L", probably a "Z" camp, due to the slant of the letter.
I see CA-ZADO
Cazado means to hunt, to chase, to go after, to prowl, in Spanish.

ETA: Forgot to say I also believe this is a shoe print on fabric, like maybe a sheet or blanket, or even a tent. I'm getting outdoorsy hunting vibes overall. Moo.

my kindle won't behave itself and let me download the image so had to screen shot. Here is it's mirror image. The picture above the right side writing kinda reminds me quicksilver logo.
View attachment 379569
The letter or symbol after the letters C & L aren’t the same, IMO.
The letter after the C looks like Greek to me. Either Delta or Lambda.

moo ymmv

Attachments

• 74EC8BED-BBB3-4188-A914-250B9A6644E2.jpeg
    74EC8BED-BBB3-4188-A914-250B9A6644E2.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 09AE4CCA-86F1-4379-BE10-2E01D2376932.jpeg
    09AE4CCA-86F1-4379-BE10-2E01D2376932.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
FWIW, I tried searching google images

by copying and pasting and I got nothing useful- a few tee shirt patterns that I did not
think matched.

FWIW, I tried searching google images

by copying and pasting and I got nothing useful- a few tee shirt patterns that I did not
think matched.
I tried Goog Images with a few different pieces of the original photo. No help which isn't surprising. I've seen obvious changes in their search results over the years (decade +) which has been very frustrating to me. I USED to get better results. Even my Boolean searches result in crap when they didn't use to. Ugh.

*bangs my head against the wall*

I'd LOVE to have a brief convo with Sundar Pichai about that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654
Back