We need help identifying this brand of shoes.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kind of looks like CA - ZADG ? Zadig + Voltaire is a shoe brand but I dont know how to look up their tread pattern View attachment 379570

I did a variety of searches and came across this site. There are various search apps but there’s also a high school who has a database and sometimes assist LE.

It would be helpful to know what country? State? If possible. Looks like CA LADG to me. I searched for the Zaghid Voltaire sole tread patterns and didn’t find anything similar to this.

Last edited:

I did a variety of searches and came across this site. There are various search apps but there’s also a high school who has a database and sometimes assist LE.

It would be helpful to know what country? State? If possible. Looks like CA LADG to me. I searched for the Zaghid Voltaire sole tread patterns and didn’t find anything similar to this.
We're still waiting for the OP of the thread to answer those questions and others.

I’m recently considering grapes as the symbol and searching accordingly. I can see a shamrock too.
To me that image is shamrock-ish, but not close enough so I ruled it out early on. All the shamrock images I've seen aren't 3 overlapping circles. They have an indentation in the top middle, and a stem. Even if you took the stem out of the equation the shoe image doesn't have that indentation in the middle of the circles. Plus, there's more of a dip between the 3 petals where they meet. Our sole image doesn't dip in like that where the circles meet. So for me, I've ruled that out. JMO. :)

View attachment 379824

I’m recently considering grapes as the symbol and searching accordingly. I can see a shamrock too.
I'm a big lover of grape clusters. I've purchased several pieces of grape cluster jewelry because I like the look of them. With that said, I've never seen 3 overlapping round circles like that to indicate a cluster of grapes and I've done a lot of looking at grape cluster pics. Probably more than all the recent pics of shoe soles I've looked at. lol It's always been many more than 3 grapes to make a cluster.

1668477475990.png1668477495198.png

You get the idea... So for me, I'm like... eh... I'm not seeing it. But you know what? I could be WRONG and you could be RIGHT! :D

So do let us know if you stumble across anything grape-wise that's interesting. :) I could very easily change my search from Maya hieroglyphics to grapes. lol

Last edited:
I'm a big lover of grape clusters. I've purchased several pieces of grape cluster jewelry because I like the look of them. With that said, I've never seen 3 overlapping round circles like that to indicate a cluster of grapes and I've done a lot of looking at grape cluster pics. Probably more than all the recent pics of shoe soles I've looked at. lol It's always been many more than 3 grapes to make a cluster.

View attachment 379842View attachment 379843

You get the idea... So for me, I'm like... eh... I'm not seeing it. But you know what? I could be WRONG and you could be RIGHT! :D

So do let us know if you stumble across anything grape-wise that's interesting. :) I could very easily change my search from Maya hieroglyphics to grapes. lol
I’m with ya. I understand. But, here are some three cluster grapes. And a pic showing where I see “stems” with the three cluster. And a line of tennis shoes made from grapes. Can’t find these yet, but maybe I’m on a trail.

2DA5E88F-749B-458F-A711-C0F0DB5AE12A.jpeg

I’m with ya. I understand. But, here are some three cluster grapes. And a pic showing where I see “stems” with the three cluster. And a line of tennis shoes made from grapes. Can’t find these yet, but maybe I’m on a trail.

View attachment 379848
You GO, girl!!!!! Maybe I should switch tracks. LOLOL

View attachment 379848
That is SO cool that they are making sneaker and clothing from grape waste!!

I looked at the soles of 8 pairs of Pangaia slippers and sneaks and none had a pattern even remotely like the soles we're all researching. Darn.

It occurs to me that it MAY be a California label as I know the state has a lot of rules and regs governing sales of goods. Or maybe not as I think a lot more images of treads would have come up in my searches.

Does anyone recognize this shoe imprint ? Or do you know of a good place to search for shoe brand imprints ? Please let us know if you do. If you don’t have time to search you can post links below that you feel can help in the search. This imprint is relation to The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute . If you’re not comfortable posting below you may private message me in here or email me at producer@websleuths.com Thank you for your time.
Does it say Calzado?
Does anyone recognize this shoe imprint ? Or do you know of a good place to search for shoe brand imprints ? Please let us know if you do. If you don’t have time to search you can post links below that you feel can help in the search. This imprint is relation to The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute . If you’re not comfortable posting below you may private message me in here or email me at producer@websleuths.com Thank you for your time.

There is a LA Design Group that designs/builds shoe companies. May not have anything to do with it but sure an odd coincidence.

Do we even know for certain this imprint was from the sole of a shoe? If the imprint appeared on denim or other woven cloth, as the image suggests, maybe it came from a different source? Could be shoe uppers, or a belt buckle, or a bracelet, or any variety of objects.

It would also be nice to know the scale -- are those letters tiny or large? etc

I'm not seeing any numbers in the photo, smudged or otherwise. Can someone point them out to me please?

ETA @megs1477 mentioned "1900." For some reason I'm having trouble quoting her post.

There is a LA Design Group that designs/builds shoe companies. May not have anything to do with it but sure an odd coincidence.
Yeah, I found that in my searches (LADG) but dismissed it when I found they are architects for a lot of different buildings. I also checked out all the shoe brands (including ski boots) and didn't find any sole designs that matched. Here is the link to their site to see for yourselves.

It's a funky site. Oddly it's not showing 2 separate columns vertically like it was the other night for me. I can't vouch for you but for me, I don't have a scroll bar on the right on this site. The PgDwn key doesn't work either. In order for me to scroll (ymmv) I had to highlight text and drag my mouse down in order to see more links below what showed on the page. I couldn't even change the page size (Cntrl-scroll with my mouse) as that didn't work with this site either. I hope they design buildings better than their website. lol (it likely wasn't them that designed their sight) Hopefully others can navigate this page easier than I can. Not sure what the deal is for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773
Back