We the Jury! Deliberations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How? At this point we have to trust them. I'm really surprised that hotel rooms weren't arranged for the jury during the time it takes them to reach a verdict. For some reason, that seems strange to me considering it's a national case and all. Just for the purpose of keeping the Jurors close and safe and efficient, etc. :waitasec:

Plus I'd think it would allow them to relax and be alone to think for themselves about everything they collectively covered today.

I would be scared to death if I were one of the jurors that Drew might find a way to threaten me by proxy, especially if the deliberations aren't going his way.

Someone who may be older might not make it until 11pm at night and be swayed by the temptation to change their verdict because they are tired and just want to go home. jmo

It reminds me somewhat of when defense attorneys complain that their client was exhausted and tired when being interrogated by LE late into the evening.

I just read that one of their favorite foods is cat/dog food. LOL!

That had to be quite a shocker seeing all those possums inside your home though, lonetraveler.

IMO

It was when I dashed through the livingroom in the dark to turn the heat up to shower and slid through the guts and blood that was the shocker when I turned the lights on..............I know this is totally off topic so I'll end it here.

While I was hoping for a verdict today, I am not too disappointed that we don't have one. It means the jury really is doing it's job and looking at the evidence and testimony. To me that is a good sign. They didn't just go in and after a couple of hours come back with an NG! Makes me a liittle more hopeful.

Plus with all the time this jury has spent in the jury room, I do think it is best to let them leave tonight. They have already had days locked up in that little room. Might as well let them out for a breather.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: I have to leave tomorrow 10:30 am ET for a doctor's appointment. How dare this judge dismiss this jury for today!!!! I would not put anything past the defense side to sabbatoge this verdict. Drew has already interferred with a witness on the Stacy Peterson case, what would stop him now? His ex-brother-in-law was in protective custody for awhile. Don't forget that when Stacy's mother complained to LE that Drew was dating her underage daughter, she disappeared. I guess that will never be investigated either. Dang!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

It was when I dashed through the livingroom in the dark to turn the heat up to shower and slid through the guts and blood that was the shocker when I turned the lights on..............I know this is totally off topic so I'll end it here.

AAACCKKK! What did you think happened...like your first thought of trying to make sense of it?

:banghead::banghead::banghead: I have to leave tomorrow 10:30 am ET for a doctor's appointment. How dare this judge dismiss this jury for today!!!! I would not put anything past the defense side to sabbatoge this verdict. Drew has already interferred with a witness on the Stacy Peterson case, what would stop him now? His ex-brother-in-law was in protective custody for awhile. Don't forget that when Stacy's mother complained to LE that Drew was dating her underage daughter, she disappeared. I guess that will never be investigated either. Dang!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

O/T

BBM:

I have worried about that since I heard about it. Only God and DP only know just how many victims there really has been. I am very serious, too.

JMO

I KNEW there was someone else! I just couldn't remember who it was. Serial Killer.

I would be scared to death if I were one of the jurors that Drew might find a way to threaten me by proxy, especially if the deliberations aren't going his way.

Yikes, I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking about a car accident or that one of them may drown in their bathtub tonight or choke on a chicken bone or something. :what:

If it were me though, I'd want to chill out - not go home and feel as if I had to do chores such as clean up the kitchen and stuff. Everybody has a different situation of course and if anybody has small children, they may feel more comfortable touching base at home but they'll end up working if they're a woman!

Nancy Grace discussing now.???? Covering another case first?

I am so nervous about this verdict...somehow I feel he is going to get away with it, and that LE will be too cautious to ever charge him for Stacey's (obvious) murder. Hope so much I am wrong.

Oh my. I knew Stacy's mom disappeared but I had no idea it was after she met DP. Are you certain of the timing?
That's unbelievable - well, not really.

Hope all goes well at the Docs for you.

how can the jurors be watched for their safety? I keep thinking pay offs, juror tampering, threats............this is so wrong.......I believe they should all be together at a hotel with some guards.

I am so nervous about this verdict...somehow I feel he is going to get away with it, and that LE will be too cautious to ever charge him for Stacey's (obvious) murder. Hope so much I am wrong.

this whole case has been bizarre JMOO
not normal.............

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
#DrewPeterson jurors ordered to return to court at 9 a.m. CDT. Judge: call cops if anyone tries to talk about case.

what a laugh..........call the cops................

Oh my. I knew Stacy's mom disappeared but I had no idea it was after she met DP. Are you certain of the timing?
That's unbelievable - well, not really.

Hope all goes well at the Docs for you.

I thought she dissappeared a couple years before SP dated DP, but that DP knew her. Go to acandyrose.com
She has all the info in great order.
I must check this myself.
IMOO I think DP is guilty of many ODD (suicides) murders and was never caught.

O/T

BBM:

I have worried about that since I heard about it. Only God and DP only know just how many victims there really has been. I am very serious, too.

JMO

Gear God I didn't know this :what: Is there a link/story somewhere i can get up to speed on that aspect. I'm shocked. Sort of :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth