Websleuths is MOVING to a new home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the adorbs fur babies!! And congrats Ms Pink! Adorbs grandbaby too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is my biggest fear with this

getting stuck

then getting frustrated (which completely effs up learning!) about how I just did it correctly

It'll be okay! We have such good explainers here. :heartbeat: No CARIIS left behind!!

I luv horses!!!! I am reduced to riding at a place outside our City. I long for the days of the trips to Kentucky where I really got to ride with my Parents. Congrats Ms. Pink on that Grand. I only have 2 Grands and they are 4 leggers. Our Son and his Wife have a "plan after Japan" they are going next April as she is part Japanese. Then comes planning a Family. Our Daughter and Hubby have chosen to travel. They have demanding jobs and also own a gym. Fitness nuts they are. So no kids will happen with them. It's all good.

I feel your pain CARIIS. Change is good tho. I'm ok with it. My pain is with cell phones. I get the need and mean no disrespect. I hate them. I cancelled my own plan as I was paying 30.00 a month for a phone I turned on maybe twice a year. I am forced to use my work phone which I leave at work unless my turn to do on call. One of my dear long time friends said you need to get a new phone and start texting. I could text you all day. And that my dear is the point of why I don't text. Call me. We will have lunch. We do all that so why do I need to text you or any of my gal pals. Hubby has a business phone and I just tell him can ya throw the kids a text and tell them blah blah blah. That's my story and I am sticking to it lol

To edit is to change

To delete is to remove

hi honey

i meant over there are they called the same thing and done the same way as here

can you stay logged in as long as your want (like the little box here?)

what are those buttons called spell

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Nnooooooo I can't handle aprilbuttwatch 2.0
He turned one already, can you believe that? April and Oliver have mated again, so they are waiting to see if she is pregnant.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I feel your pain CARIIS. Change is good tho. I'm ok with it. My pain is with cell phones. I get the need and mean no disrespect. I hate them. I cancelled my own plan as I was paying 30.00 a month for a phone I turned on maybe twice a year. I am forced to use my work phone which I leave at work unless my turn to do on call. One of my dear long time friends said you need to get a new phone and start texting. I could text you all day. And that my dear is the point of why I don't text. Call me. We will have lunch. We do all that so why do I need to text you or any of my gal pals. Hubby has a business phone and I just tell him can ya throw the kids a text and tell them blah blah blah. That's my story and I am sticking to it lol

i am with ya dont have one

dont want one

attachment.php

.....well, 2 of them are puppy size.........

And I see the emu! Nice looking group pic.

I've been a lowly lurker for quite a while now but just wanted to say how excited I am about this! Congrats on a new and improved WS, Tricia and everyone!

My addled brain really never learned how to use all of the handy functions on this forum but I'm going to make an effort on the new site and quit just marking my place in my browser. LOL

Best of luck!!

I don't know how I'll be able to deal with WS withdrawal for 48 hours. HELP!!!!

I've been a lowly lurker for quite a while now but just wanted to say how excited I am about this! Congrats on a new and improved WS, Tricia and everyone!

My addled brain really never learned how to use all of the handy functions on this forum but I'm going to make an effort on the new site and quit just marking my place in my browser. LOL

Best of luck!!
Please tell me how and what the marking means. I’ve never understood that.

Speaking of my addled brain...what do you mean? Terribly sorry!
I often see posts that only say marking my spot. I don’t know how it helps them find where they left off. Does it give some sort of indicator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member