weekend break: discuss the latest here #123

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Juan showed the post mortem pics of Travis during his opening statement, but having just watching the OS, I didn't see it. Did he show them? TIA
I know the jurors got to see them all at some point - when was that?

Justice, he showed the one with the throat 'injury' when Lisa was on the stand. I am not sure about any of the others.

I agree. The handwriting looks different to me than some of her earlier entries.

I don't see how this is possible; please explain. The journals were seized from her bedroom after she was arrested - Flores tells her in the interrogation that the police have the journals. (JA checks to make sure they have both.)

The journals have not been in her possession since she was arrested, and certainly not with her in the jail cell.

I can't watch until I get home tonight. Do tell!!!!

Hopeful One I was just noticing that her looks have deteriorated since her first day in court. Her skin is not plump. Her hair looks fuller, perhaps because it was shampooed. Looks like she had some make up on then. Now her face just looks long, sunken and older. Her eyes even appear different from then till now.

I agree! Obviously she thought they'd be read or why bother with all the nonsense entries after TA was found dead? It wouldn't be difficult to create one journal in a couple of days and she had lots of time before being arrested. Also didn't Paul Sterns, who loaned her money just before June 2nd, say she spent all her time writing in her journal in the bar/restaurant? Some of the mistakes she makes and words she crosses out, the few I've seen, look like the sort of mistakes you make when you're copying rather than writing. And the handwriting looks too consistent ......

It may be too late now that it's five years later, but does anyone have access to any of the university plagiarism software? We could run some of the suspect days into the software and have it search the internet to see if there are any matches.

Ugh, theyd showed a picture of not only Daryll but his son. Bravo HLN. Poor kid.

I had previously missed the fact that the lying torture murderess first told the detectives that not only was she not there on June 4, and couldn't have murdered Travis, but that they should be investigating Travis's former roommate, Thomas Brown.

How many people does this woman hate and seek to punish with her lies?

What had Thomas Brown ever done to her?

Refused her sexual advances?

Unwilling to pay for them?

Why did she hate him, too?

Was the 9mm she bought to be used for killing Thomas Brown, and then she could blame Travis's murder on him?

Looks like we have ourselves Bobby Juarez's vampiress and ALV's domestic abuser all rolled into one Mormon PPL gold-digger.

Reminds me of how I felt about Cindy Anthony, willing to throw her almost-son-in-law in to the midst of a death penalty case, along with many other young people.

Re watching opening statements on hln. Anyone else thinks its ironic that jw said the"million dollar question"

They have blown that estimate out the water lol

IMO, she doesn't seem like someone who would switch gears easily despite her extensive experience and prowess for training lawyers on how to handle experts on the stand...in all of those mock trial situations.

She also has come off as someone incredibly slow on the uptake. Like her brain is scrambled by the manner in which JM crosses. She is a joke.

I think it's feigned obtuseness to mimic Jodi's on the stand. Her fog isn't her fault, but the natural response to Juan's convoluted questions.

I don't see how this is possible; please explain. The journals were seized from her bedroom after she was arrested - Flores tells her in the interrogation that the police have the journals. (JA checks to make sure they have both.)

The journals have not been in her possession since she was arrested, and certainly not with her in the jail cell.
Hi ricky. She murdered him on June 4, and was not arrested until June 15 (or 19th), so she had time between the murder and the arrest.

I thought it was priceless when he told her she seemed to want to spar with him rather than answering his questions.:)

My priceless was when she asked him if he wanted her to tell the truth! Well, yeah lady, you are on the stand!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

:floorlaugh:
YOU ARE NOT A LOSER!

post the link, and I'll see if I can help or PM me!

Awwe thanks ! I just called my boyfriend who
Hates this trial and swears he does not watch
It and he informed me that juan was up and
He is dvring the whole thing for me so
Il just watch from start to finish tonight.
But thanks so much
Ha guess he outed himself lol

Thank you, Bravo. That is helpful -- somewhat; but I don't see a place where I can find if there were any replies to my posts (not that I think that I have merited any replies, but just in case, I don't want to be seen as rude by seeming to ignore them).

Gotcha. I just follow after i find my post. There might be an easier way I am unaware of. Otherwise no worries. I miss tons of replies and everyone understands. Look forward to your thoughts on this case :seeya:

Warning. According to HLN Defense Opening Statements to start at 3 p.m. Just a heads up. I cant take hearing JW refer to Jodie being Travis's dirty little secret :banghead:

I had to turn it off.

Thank you, Bravo. That is helpful -- somewhat; but I don't see a place where I can find if there were any replies to my posts (not that I think that I have merited any replies, but just in case, I don't want to be seen as rude by seeming to ignore them).

If I see someone has responded to my post, I click the "thanks" button. I also click "thanks" to say "interesting post"..."I'm so sorry you experienced that"..."You made me lol there"... i.e. to show support/appreciation without clogging up the board.

its so weird everytime i read or hear the words cutting throat from ear to ear,my hand goes up to my throat making a hands downward movement from my chin downwards and I say ,omg.

Speaking of opening statements, who do you think will do the closing for the defense? I think it's a given that Juan will handle the closing for the prosecution, and I'm certain that it will be like a fabulous gift box, neatly wrapped and tied with a beautiful bow.

1.2 million dollars in unmarked currency and gold

I will bail you out of jail after Numri has you cuffed and dragged out of the court room for impersonating a witness. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth