weekend break: discuss the latest here #123

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've studied the lingo and am preparing the lexicon for those who don't speak 'Jodese'.

Some excerpts:

• "Fog" = Convenient and selective amnesia
  • "The gun went off" (all by itself) = I shot Travis
  • "Travis died" (all by himself) = I murdered Travis
  • "It" (Gramps' stolen .45) = The gun I used to shoot Travis
  • "De-edify" = Comes after Ce-edify and before Ee-edify
  • "Contemporaneous with" = $20 phrase I use to impress the GED-challenged
  • "That chaotic pattern that paper falls" = Please believe this pedophile crap
  • "Special mouth hugs" and "Generous facials" = Just what you think it means
  • "Spun me around" = Open for business

:floorlaugh:

I dunno...after seeing her lick those chops after lunch like she was a dog trying to cleanse her mouth of peanut butter...the term special mouth hugs makes me cringe.

How about...

"Travis called me a sociopath" = Travis really loves me

"Travis broke up with me" = Travis really loves me

"We shared passwords" = I stole his passwords and didn't give him mine

"He was going to Cancun" = He didn't invite me so I killed him

"Came at me like a linebacker" = Travis was fighting for his life after I stabbed him and tried to get me to stop killing him

She is clearly using her credentials to push an agenda and nothing else. That's NOT how it's supposed to be.

And don't forget book sales and future speaking engagements, this was supposed to be free publicity for her AND she was/is getting paid for it. Honestly, the DT should never have brought in someone with any less than a PhD, BIG mistake #1. For ALV to think she could rise to the level needed for a murder one case, when she does NOT have a PhD, BIG mistake #2. Welcome to Juanderland, your tour guide awaits, and there are no rabbit holes here.

I don't think that she will be teaching any domestic violence workshops any time in the near future or thereafter. She destroyed her own credibility by refering to JA as a domestic violence victim when Travis was the real domestic violence victim, seeing that he ended up dead.

BBM

She really should have said BOTH of them were victims, when she was asked.

Although that is still an infuriating answer, she is the defense's paid expert, so she is expected to label JA as a victim too.

But it shocked me when she said that the killer was the victim. :eek: :what:

I think so too. I think Travis' last blog post on May 18 was a tipping point:

http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/2008/05/why-i-want-to-marry-gold-digger.html

It's one thing for him to put her down in calls/texts, but his definition of gold-diggers + mention of a "date with an axe-murderer within" in that final post was a public humiliation she wouldn't and probably couldn't abide.

And there for her reference of when she was leaving the day she was arrested she was going to go gold digging with strange men! She had to get that gold digger in there!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

The resting of her chin on her hands is a position she often assumed in direct. I think it's just comfortable for her.

I think one of the most shocking things I've seen in a trial is when she said Jodi was the victim, not Travis. I realize she tried to parse that to mean that TA abused her up until the murder (which was so suspiciously glossed over, as if it were a minor detail), but the fact that she doesn't acknowledge a BRUTAL MURDER as abuse or as a culmination of the obvious stalking, controlling, threatening of friends, etc, is mind bendingly scary and idiotic. I can't believe they are allowing this to take place.

I knew from the start this would be bad just from looking at her 20 page CV, but this is unimaginably sick.To anyone questioning JM's aggressive approach...you would do well imo to take a step back and consider and absorb what this witness is doing. No one in JM's postion would not be infuriated because she knows exactly what she's doing. She knows it's intellectually dishonest, and does not care. To me, this is worthy of the legislature setting stricter guidelines on who can testify as an expert.

This made me think of the John Mayer song...

Your Body is a Juanderland

Now that I have instilled this thought into the minds of the many adoring WS female fans...I will carefully step back to avoid getting trampled.

:eek:fftopic: Sorry, couldn't resist... How 'bout that old Earth, Wind, & Fire song, Boogie Juanderland? :dance:

OT

Hey Little Mel...Be on the lookout for the Louisville Cardinals to be in your city....We're coming!

Go Cards! :seeya:

I hope today everyone is wearing red....it's National WARE red day!

sorry for the ot.

I've watched the Ware vid a few times. OH. MY. GAWD.

Best of luck to that kid.

With the electronic technology, I am curious if what the upcoming forensic expert's testimony is going to be on rebuttal. I think that hackings and possible blackmail may be behind JA's motive, not jealousy. She'd been through him playing the field for quite a while and was now living in CA again. Jealousy does not make sense to me. I think it was much deeper; flat out rejection of her in any way shape or form with the possibility of exposure to all she knew.

Those long phone calls her made to her on 6/2 must have been explosive.

If you go back and read the text of 5/10 where TA is angry with her, he talks about money and is impatient for her to pay him back. It appears that she does not have a job yet "I haven't forgotten about my obligations to you and I've been consistently checking back on my applications." If she was working when she took her trip, it could not have been for more than three weeks. We don't know what texts were exchanged with Ryan Burns between in the two weeks after 5/10, but on 5/27, ALV testifies that JA's journal mentions plans to see Ryan. This is mentioned again on 5/30 and 6/1, where JA writes about TA guilting her about going to UT and wants her to stop by AZ. TA knows about the trip because JA told him about it in a phone conversation that day, per ALV, but there are no records of phone calls on that day.

JA did not have the money to take that trip on 6/2 and IMO there was one reason and one reason only for doing so, and that was to kill Travis with Ryan being her alibi.

The 6/1 journal entry is very long, so much so that I put that in my notes.

Contrary to what Dr. Samuels told us, these journals do contain a lot of writing that I would consider negative and most of what we are seeing is negative about Travis. So much so for the Laws of Attraction. Given her writings about being naughty and going all the way, we can also say good bye to the testimony that the journal were being kept in the Mormon tradition or posterity.

Makes me even angrier with these expert witnesses.

:steamed:

We have a lot of company.

There was much excitement and speculation around JA's electronic/digital 'prints' since Mr. Computer Forensics was added to the Prosecutions rebuttal witness list.

What else does Juan have on the lying torture-murderess?

As she admits to having TA's password(s), how many of these messages being read in court and accepted/stipulated as legitimate, may JA have actually composed herself while logged into TA's account(s)?

The license plate thing had me a little bit stumped. Then it hit me. Y'all probably already figured it out, but it's just now sinking in for me.

Jodi stole some license plates to escape detection. When she replaced her real ones on the car for the legit part of her trip, in haste put it on upside down.

I have a theory about the upside down plates.

I do not think she stole plates, there is no surer way to have a felony traffic stop than if the plates don't match your car. And nowdays the cops know that before they even pull you over, they've put the number in their computer.

Whereas rental car w/ it's plates, no big deal. Was she thinking someone would write down the plate number of a car parked on TA's street? The odds of that are tiny compared to being pulled over for a traffic violation. Who runs around suburbia writing down plate numbers? Maybe that was her reason though and she didn't think about what would happen if she got pulled over, she's pretty short-sighted most of the time.

Jodi told Flores to check the red light cameras and he would see she wasn't in AZ. That got my attention as soon as she said it. Who says stuff like that? (psycho killers, I know) Flores had to tell her that the cameras only photograph your car if you run a red light.

There's urban myth that having your plates upside down make it impossible for the camera to read your plates. I think Jodi thought she "beat the system" and offered that little gem up to Flores.

Others think she put the plate on upside down in Utah to ensure she would be pulled over and help with that alibi. I think that has merit, but it wouldn't have been an alibi that placed her in Utah June 4, so what's the point? But Jodi isn't that smart, so that could have been her logic.

BBM

Although that is still an infuriating answer, she is the defense's paid expert, so she is expected to label JA as a victim too.

She said in an incredibly arrogant and hateful manner. I wouldn't be surprised if she secretly thinks 'Travis deserved the 25+ stab wounds, cut throat and gun shot to the head, all of it.'

:furious: :furious: :furious:

BBM

It's going to be very tasty and delicious when Juan starts plugging Jodi's abusive/manipulative behavior into AL's little Aggression Continuum chart, especially because I seriously doubt she even analyzed those behaviors, and maybe the defense didn't even clue her in about them.

That is going to be a supremely pleasurable viewing experience.

:floorlaugh:

I dunno...after seeing her lick those chops after lunch like she was a dog trying to cleanse her mouth of peanut butter...the term special mouth hugs makes me cringe.

How about...

"Travis called me a sociopath" = Travis really loves me

"Travis broke up with me" = Travis really loves me

"We shared passwords" = I stole his passwords and didn't give him mine

"He was going to Cancun" = He didn't invite me so I killed him

"Came at me like a linebacker" = Travis was fighting for his life after I stabbed him and tried to get me to stop killing him

Excellent additions -- I'm writing as fast as I can... :groucho:

I KNEW I read this before, but I couldn't find it, and started thinking I dreamed it up.
This is court minutes for 8/15/2011, and it seems to me, this is being violated daily!!

CR2008-031021-001 DT 08/15/2011
Docket Code 005 Form R000D Page 4
The Court has received and reviewed State’s Motion in Limine to Preclude Defense
Experts from Testifying regarding Victims Sexual Indiscretion, Defense Response and for the
reasons stated on the record,
IT IS ORDERED granting the State’s Motion in Limine to Preclude.

My poor husband let me pose him in the shower to get angles right, let me drag him down our tile hallway wet, even let me drag him over the elevated part of the shower to see if it was possible. I'm currently not working so when he calls me during the day and asks what I'm doing he replies " I'll let you get back to killing the b-word. " he won't watch hln shows at night w me but he sure asks about updates. He even likes me to read kcl and pasa observations but won't participate after his workday lol. Ill take what I can get, even of I have to watch march madness.

Were you able to do the 62 second part?

no matter how many times i see this cross of ALV i will never tire of it!

cannot wait until monday,my kids better behave

I think Chris and Sky Hughes had them and were ordered to turn them over. :twocents:

I may have missed something so I have to ask: :what:

1. Why would the Hughes have the journals??

2. How would they obtain them?

3. Who (whom) would they turn them over to??

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member