weekend break: discuss the latest here #123

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are defendants allowed to have cell phones? During sidebar she spends almost the whole time staring at her lap, then looks up behind her for a few, then looks back at her lap.

yEcyzSG.png

My guess is she's texting Donovan which explains the eerie visual exchange I noticed between the two of them yesterday.

Maybe she installed a keylogger on his laptop similar to Spector Pro:

<snip>

There are also trackers that can be put on cell phones that can:

1. Send you logs of every number dialed in or out.
2. Conference you into every phone call so that you can actually hear what is being said. Of course, nobody knows that you're on the line.
3. Show you exactly where the phone holder is.

I know this because I ended up having to put my daughter on my account and sending her a NON-smartphone, because her ex knew everything she was doing or saying, and where she was while she had her iPhone tied to his account. Now, she has some privacy.

Personally I think she feels like a jerk.

Probably. She also must feel a little sucker punched. When she signed on to testify there was none of the media blitz we are watching now. She thought she was going to show up, shill her story to an empty courtroom, quietly collect her check and move on to the next Snow White. Well, didn't work out that way, did it?

am i wrong or is JM calling TWO computer guys in rebuttal? i know he"ll establish there was no *advertiser censored* on TA's computer. just wondering if there's more.

did the state ever get hold of JA's hard drive? do we know for sure there was no way to recover any info from it?

The only one I have heard of is Robert Brown, Computer Forensic Detective for the City of Mesa. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-brown/39/a51/513

Along with computers, he also specializes in recovering data from cell phones. I can't wait for his testimony!

I totally agree. I hadn't really thought about it all that much, but since reading some of the entries I've found online after the release of the 600 pages, I'm completely convinced that's exactly what she did. She already has what's been called hypergraphia, so it would be an easy task for her to completely make up a new journal in a relatively short period of time. She would have the original journal at her side to re-create actual events with specific dates, but adding a bunch of new entries to cover her story. However, the only quibble I have is that IF she re-wrote it, why not incorporate the phony battering stories. Maybe I'm missing something obvious here...

I don't think she believed she'd ever actually be charged when she re-wrote the journals, just that they'd want to see them -- something she'd look forward to anyway, being so wonderfully narcissistic.

Been thinking about LaV's testimony. At the beginning of direct, she made a few statements about "abusive" people and their communication style in conflicts; she said something like "abusive" people scold as if they are talking to a child, became parental in tone and infantalize the other person. Well, this is exactly what she did when in cross she said to JM, "Mr. Martinez are you angry with me?" in her condescending, I've-learned-how-to-be-a-good-parent tone. Then she again did this when she said,"I'd like you to talk to me the same way I talk to you," just as a parent might say to a child.
IMO she also pulled some "character assassination" on JM when she said, "Mr. Martinez, do you want me to tell the truth or not", directly implying that he was a prosecutor who was interested in hiding the truth.
See, LaV? You can claim anyone, even a "DV Expert", is abusive if you take their words, twist them, and assign your own (or a liar's) motivation to them!
Wish JM would start each and every question with "Mrs. LaViollette" come Monday - at least until she quits her condescending, "Mr. Martinez."
Ok, my rant is done.... for now.

i'm probably way off but here's what i think could be going on: she came back to show she's holding her head up despite her dismissal, give her silent support to the jury, and freak JA the F out.

having accomplished those goals, she won't come back.

i really hope i'm right because if this woman is truly a 'guilt' juror, the LAST thing she should want is to cause any problems the defense can latch onto, or even jeopardize the entire trial. so i hope she stays home and keeps her mouth shut until the circus is over.

She stll tring for her 15 mins,I refuse to five it to her. I hate her hair, but then again I'm a hater.

I agree, my guess is she typed in "Napoleon" and, ding!, she's in.

I wonder if JA or Travis used P2P back then in 2007/2008. (what was the big one back then, KaZaa or Limewire???) Maybe she tried to download a KSL and was in waaay over her ugly head when she tried to install it and infected Travis' computer. (remember something about a virus on his computer)

Or she got a nasty virus and messed her HDD up.

I cannot wait for the Computer Forensics on this. Even if she tried to rewrite her HDD, that's not enough. Even Disc Killer isn't enough to hide your tracks in the forensic world.

But yeah, I agree, she typed in 'Naps' or something to that effect and she was in. :furious:

InSession was replaying ALV direct, regarding June 4.

What it seems ALV took away from that day...how horrible it must be for the defendant's genital area to be on blast in the worldwideweb.

ALV also stated the defendant wrote things in her journal she never thought anyone would see.

Well let's take a look at a few pages of the defendant's journal entries she never thought anyone would see, starting with June 10, 2008.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Arias2.pdf

How ironic that Travis supposedly thought that "Hinckley" or "Regan" would be good names for girls, two names that may bring to mind an insane shooting.

I think her diary is for, in part, for show. It's as if she's always asking herself, "What if someone sees this?"

My guess is she's texting Donovan which explains the eerie visual exchange I noticed between the two of them yesterday.

What right as a prisoner does she have to have a cell phone? No way.

Omg I'm watching this part of the opening statements for the first time. JM is talking about the shower photos and the final moments of Travis' life. He says JA starts to stab Travis when he in in the sitting position in the shower. I have the shivers.

1st time I heard it also. Wilmott said in opening that because Travis had worked out so hard to get buff for Cancun, it was HIS idea to have the shower pics.
None of those pics reflected guy-showing-off-buff-bod poses.

I have sons & husband(s)....don't guys usually show off flexed muscles in pics, not side views of their seated buhtts or flacid stuff?

You know I never even thought about her speaking engagements. I wonder if this will affect the out come of them. I bet these people may be thinking about not attending them.

Ys as I said in a previous post I believe this all will tarnish her domestic abuse career.

snipped to save space

OMG This one is sooo not written as a journal entry. These journal entries are her script!

Agreed!!! She is explaining everything away adding things in brackets to explain more....who does that in their journal???:banghead:

Oh and again....remember there is always a drop of truth JAs stories....remember the cd-roms she says TA threw at the wall? Wonder what the whole stroy (truth) is behind that little tidbit she brought up....she made a *huge* deal saying her Cd burner (on her computer) was broken.....or malfunctioning....

Hmmmmm.....

I think it was Jodi external hard drive that she brought with her and tried to download the *advertiser censored* on it to Travis's computer. It was found damaged back with Jodi in Yreka. I think Travis caught her and possibly threw it.
Jodi couldn't say that it was there with her if there were no photos of her and Travis. Maybe that was when Travis told her get out ,don't come back and she sneaked back in and hid in the closet.

I'm waiting for Juan to show her up for what she is.

regarding the cancelation of ALV's seminar this was posted on FB
The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial Nope. Just had it confirmed by her organisers. They don't want to deal with the backlash.
Like · 39 · 10 minutes ago

No...shes smart enough imo...im not a computer genius but keyloggers are pretty common. As for the purchase? We don't gave all the evidence yet....

and programs like that can be bought for cash....easy.

:cow:

Matt M could have helped her in that department - I bet he knows a thing or two about hacking etc... he would never betray Arias remember? Matt is her ally... maybe that is one of the things that she is holding over Matt? I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh and again....remember there is always a drop of truth JAs stories....remember the cd-roms she says TA threw at the wall? Wonder what the whole stroy (truth) is behind that little tidbit she brought up....she made a *huge* deal saying her Cd burner (on her computer) was broken.....or malfunctioning....

Hmmmmm.....

Travis was a cleanie. No way he would have shattered a cd-rom against a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ