weekend break: discuss the latest here #123

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about ALV saying Travis is the perpetrator, the angrier I get. I think she has no idea how many people are angry with her. She has to know better than that, if she knows anything at all about abuse. It makes me wonder how many other times she got it wrong, because she wouldn't consider that a woman might be the abuser.:furious:

That's the second version today. I wish I knew - is it outraged participants or illness?

Or maybe a combination of both: outraged participants but the cover is she is too exhausted. She DOES have Friday and Saturday to "rest" (IIRC she was scheduled to speak on Sunday) and she probably doesn't have to prepare much since she often gives these same type presentations. But "exhaustion" is a good cover, especially since "sick" has already been used.

That's the second version today. I wish I knew - is it outraged participants or illness?

My guess is outraged participants precipitated her convenient illness. She would never acknowledge the truth, as we have seen.

Well, that would be rare indeed, unless it was truly initialized (entirely overwritten) and obliterated.

now i'm wondering about this because i think i MIGHT have read the defense kept this out of the state's hands somehow. that makes no sense to me, but i just seem to remember something about her hard drive.

In the Opening Juan says the same day the gun was stolen Jodi sent Travis an email at 9:25pm. It mentions that he is going to Cancun. It was the first mention of Cancun in any of their texts, iM etc. it was clear she knew he was going and going w/o her..

Maybe she installed a keylogger on his laptop similar to Spector Pro:

http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/spectorPro_windows/

SPECTOR PRO Keylogger Records EVERY Keystroke Typed, Including Passwords

SPECTOR PRO is the world's BEST keylogger for monitoring what your children or employees do on the computer. Install SPECTOR PRO, and EVERY single keystroke they type will be captured & recorded.

With SPECTOR PRO, you will quickly learn:
– EXACTLY what they typed (including HIDDEN characters)
– The emails they sent & received
– Their chat & instant message conversations (BOTH sides of the conversation)
– Much, MUCH more…

SPECTOR PRO is:
- 100% Hidden. Once installed, no one but you will know that it's there.
- Easy-to-use (even for beginners

I don't think she would be smart enough to purchase a KSL. She's sneaky enough, just not smart enough. Plus there would be a record of her purchase. JMHO

I am so upset. I found out too late that they were playing the Opening Statements, so I totally missed Juan's. I really wanted to see it because you can't find it anywhere, except for an audio-only version and I think the first 15 minutes or so are not included. Darn :banghead:

Of course, I didn't listen to Wilma's ... having a hard time getting her voice out of my head .. :yuck: :puke:

BTW does anybody have a link where we can hear the whole opening statement. Would be much appreciated. TIA :seeya:

[video=youtube;qOFzQHQv7Cw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOFzQHQv7Cw[/video]

Opening statements - with video

The more I think about ALV saying Travis is the perpetrator, the angrier I get. I think she has no idea how many people are angry with her. She has to know better than that, if she knows anything at all about abuse. It makes me wonder how many other times she got it wrong, because she wouldn't consider that a woman might be the abuser.:furious:

agree - just what I think too!

now i'm wondering about this because i think i MIGHT have read the defense kept this out of the state's hands somehow. that makes no sense to me, but i just seem to remember something about her hard drive.

I remember reading that too.

I totally agree. I hadn't really thought about it all that much, but since reading some of the entries I've found online after the release of the 600 pages, I'm completely convinced that's exactly what she did. She already has what's been called hypergraphia, so it would be an easy task for her to completely make up a new journal in a relatively short period of time. She would have the original journal at her side to re-create actual events with specific dates, but adding a bunch of new entries to cover her story. However, the only quibble I have is that IF she re-wrote it, why not incorporate the phony battering stories. Maybe I'm missing something obvious here...

The obvious answer is she hadn't yet thought of the self defense scenario yet. First she wasn't there, then it was the ninja and then around 2010 it became self defense. Believe me, if she had thought of it before the ninja story the journal would be chock full of abuse stories.

I don't think she would be smart enough to purchase a KSL. She's sneaky enough, just not smart enough. Plus there would be a record of her purchase. JMHO

I agree, my guess is she typed in "Napoleon" and, ding!, she's in.

Reader's Digest version...

Abused as children, it can become the definition of your relationships. You seemingly weren't loved as a child, and told you were worthless, and beaten down until you begin to believe that you're worthless, not smart, not pretty, not wanted, not worthy of being loved.

"Normal" relationships then become nearly impossible to find and sustain. You look for the abnormal, the abusive, the dramatic, simply because that's what you're used to. After all, that's how mom and/or dad treated you, so that becomes the bar for normal. You stay long after you should have been gone because you don't know any different.

For many, their "normal" ends up getting them killed in the end.

This obviously isn't true for everyone, and some do manage to get out, and some do manage to get healthy, as evidenced by the powerful voices on this very forum. Some struggle with it their entire lives...and then recreate it in their own children, thereby perpetuating the cycle of abuse.
Shorter version: Somewhere, somehow you get it into you head that it is normal for people who really love you to hurt you, and that's okay because it must be something you did.

This is what I think happened--My own imagination.

Jodi found out about Mimi going to Cancun. She found out because she hacked into his email. She let him know that she knew. He asked her how she knew and she made up a story about a stranger coming to her work out of the blue and telling her. Travis does not believe her. He wants proof because he just *knows* that she hacked into his email and he is livid. He knows that she has done it many times and that she is a liar like no other.

I think he finally had enough of all the months/years of dealing with the devil and finally let her know how angry he was. She was playing obtuse, passive agressive games with him and he finally hit the brick wall.

I think that is what the angry email was all about.

If anyone here has other ideas, I would love to hear them.

:rant:
I think you are spot on and would concur. I also think that she sent some messages from his e-mail to some of Travis's love interests. She knows no shame and I feel so bad that Travis had to die at the hands of this psycho, whacko out-of-control stalking . :furious:. That poor man was tortured in life by her, tortured during the murder and being murdered all over again in death.

It was You Oughta Know. He was explaining to JA that Alanis Morrisette wrote it over the break up with "Joey from the TV show Full House" His real name is Dave Coulier.

Someone posted way back in the first threads that Alanis Morrisette wrote a song about Juan Martinez before. is this correct? Inquiring minds wan to know.

Per HLN, a former HLN producer, now a producer for Dr. Phil has visited the defendant in jail three times this year.
:puke:

BBM: OFGS ... Really ?

If so, Dr. Phil needs to keep his nose out of this case ...

:waitasec: He paid the A's a whole lot of $$$$$ for their lies !

MOO ...

:seeya:

Usually, when you enter a wrong password when trying to log into an account, there is a 'forgot password' option you are given. When Clicking that option, you are asked a secret question to which Travis would have answered when he set up his account. For example - What is your mother's maiden name? All Jodi would need to know is the answer. If it was a question she didn't know, being the manipulative, sneaky thing that she is, she could easily bring up a conversation with Travis that would give her that answer.

I just saw a commercial where a woman couldn't remember if her first pet was the goldfish or the dog, and she was guessing their names, but got denied access. It had me laughing cause I ran into that situation this week when I forgot a password. Then, I started reading posts like yours.

Today I vow to lie about the first pet name, the first school name I attended. the first street name, and my favorite food to all new people in my life to protect myself. Crazy, huh. :floorlaugh:

No...shes smart enough imo...im not a computer genius but keyloggers are pretty common. As for the purchase? We don't gave all the evidence yet....

and programs like that can be bought for cash....easy.

:cow:

Or maybe a combination of both: outraged participants but the cover is she is too exhausted. She DOES have Friday and Saturday to "rest" (IIRC she was scheduled to speak on Sunday) and she probably doesn't have to prepare much since she often gives these same type presentations. But "exhaustion" is a good cover, especially since "sick" has already been used.

Personally I think she feels like a jerk.

Which means she's spending Sunday with the DT before getting back on the stand Monday.

Won't matter. She can cram from now til Monday morning, and the result is going to be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie